Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

Act like you are singing.

In the last part of spell we should say ‘there is no god except Allah’ doesn’t that bother the angels or demons of goetia?

That’s why it could be better to use the adapted version given later in the thread.

3 Likes

not having any luck with the spell . dont know what m i missing. would doing it every day enhance the spell ? could the target be fighting the urge ?

ok, so, I have one more question: Will the personality of the person change? like, will they just want to have sex with you everytime they see you? or will they always act horny around you? Or will they still act like they always do, but sometimes, when they are horny or smth, they will want to have sex with you?

I did the spell a few times, but I end up getting horny myself (more than usual). Am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

ya. project it to her not yourself. haha.

My field test for this in a Starbucks. Iwa sitting in a corner there was anough noise from all the talking people to silence my voice. The girl I focused on was talking to another girl. They had an intense Talk and while I proceeded she started getting silenter and calmer and started to look to me or just in the opposite direction. I used to overworked version in English.
I’m gonna do this so often bc. It’s fun to tease people :joy:

Hey, I’m trying this spell on a cute girl from my gym. She is hired as a receptionist. I have her Facebook account. Can I do this in my home while watching at her Facebook pictures? Will it work? Did someone try and succeed using only pictures?

Yes, yes and yes

My girl said to me that she has no interest in sec right now, I will be seeing her next Sunday. I will tease the shot out of her :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think so, it’s much more work

Fu, lucky

:joy: I’m working on our relationship right now. Its friendship with benefits but I want more and I know she loves me. So when dis all work (I’m using 50 names of marduk Hegal, Zisi and Nebiru in coherence together (it’s just like a ton of work each evening :grimacing:) so if dis doesn’t help u don’t mind if I ruin it :joy:

1 Like

What do you mean? :joy:

Ah me I wanted to write me :joy: I’m just so excited an filled with delight that this works… All those options…

Idk man, it’s frustrating, that a lot of the times the girls just say, but in the end nothing happens… I’ve had many opportunities just like you mentioned, but I didn’t get anything out of them and wasted some time and got just a little more skill in talking to girls/women here and there. How old are you?

20 but bc. Of my past I feel like 30 I just fought every single ounce of my life by myself…

1 Like

never listen to girls. look at their actions. talk is cheap. They will talk sweet and be nice just to reel you in so that they use you. Especially the pretty/attractive ones. They are trained to be nice since birth to get what they want. For benefits that they want. IT can be money, food, dates, knowledge, skills you have, etc… In the end, all you can believe is body language and action. Good intention means nothing if real expression in real life don’t exist… Most ladies are nice, however, inside their soul, they are not good person. They are selfish to waste your time. Your intention to achieve your goals means nothing if it isn’t achieved. Not just girls subject but any goal in life… Thinking means little if not put to action. Girls are like that. They talk big but never follow through.

4 Likes

I know…