Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

She was in a normal mood so I started doing the spell and she started moving in the same way a girl moves when you start to tease her so her reaction was as expected and she got turned on more than I expected for the first time , also I want to state that this works better if you know the person, I’ve also been testing this o a coworker just to see her reaction and since I literally don’t know her at all her reactions as just a few leg movement as she needed to go to pee so it might take a little longer and a little more times using the spell with people you don’t interact on a daily basis

2 Likes

in other words,
it increases potency by a lot,
to have already established a connection,
some familiarity on the target.

While a complete stranger,
can still be induced with the spell,
it takes more effort and repetition there.

It amplifies interest where it is,
but starting a fire takes longer to reach temperature.

Thank you,

that,
by far,
is the best peer review we got so far.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Yeah your statement or correct my friend, there should be a way to boost the effect of the spell I read somewhere on the post that with help of some of the spirits in goetia can get you to achieve better results, but since I’m not into playing with spirits yet, and I think I’m not the only one on this state, the best practice is to start the fire little by little.

2 Likes

Well,
and ideally,
it’s the long term goal for good magicians,
to learn to create the energy required by themselves,
and not having to run to,
and rely on Spirits to solve everything for them,
anymore.

So,
i do see value,
in such spells being castable directly by the Person accessing the spell,
without added spirit help.

That being said,
of course,
love related Demons,
Like Astaroth,
Asmodeus,
Sitri,
or even Lady Bune,
can drastically increase the effectiveness of a spell like this,
simply because they already know,
all the fine details of how to induce lust,
and how to create it,
and basically hold the right Energetic frequency patterns,
for making such magick work.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Aye, I also think that the best practice is to go through this kind of spells by our own means, which also means we are influencing the reality by ourselves which is in fact something good

1 Like

This worked man!
Going to pee is a good sign!

Yeah I know sir/lady (?) But it’s just a small spark to lift the fire, as I stated this works better with someone you have some kind of relationship, with strange people it might take more than a few successful chants to get the desired results

Sure,
It will.
Good field findings :muscle:

Also if you are going to try it, as I’ve tested it I think is absolutely necessary to have the Target on your field of view, but some one here said that by thinking of the person can get you some good results as well

1 Like

Interesting…should seek a target soon to test tge spell on… Lol

So I have two questions about this:

1. Will the person, you do the spell on, forget that they had sex with me or will they always remember this?

2. If they do remember this or whatever, will they still have normal conversations with me? Or will they always act weird or horny around me?

I’m asking this, because I want to do the spell on a close friend, but I don’t want to really ruin or friendship or smth.

I’m genuinely curious why people think adding a sexual dynamic would ruin a friendship. If you’re a man who regularly hangs out with an attractive woman, you want to have sex with her. Plain and simple.

Most women seem appalled by this notion but it’s the honest truth. No guy on earth “likes” taking a girl out on expensive dinners, having long talks about the guy she can’t seem to tame, and being her taxi at 2 in the morning. That’s a rougher example but I see it around every single attractive girl I know. Every single one of them wants to sleep with her and they all act oblivious to it.

I do the friend with benefits thing if she and I aren’t on the relationship wavelength yet there’s still physical attraction. If that’s there, you haven’t ruined a damn thing, just expanded your “friendship” into a place you really wanted it to go. Don’t think you have to be “romantic” or “friends” and not have an option 3. I can think of several girls I’ll kick it with, get jiggy, and then curl up and have deep talks about whatever and yet neither of us care if either of us have deep meaningful encounters with someone else. It truly is “friends …with benefits” (emphasis on the benefits part.)

However, If you’ve got deeper feelings and want something beyond that and are afraid of losing a level of depth with her you see as “working on” the relationship to get a girlfriend out of it, that’s one thing I could understand (and this would be be the best thing you could do to bridge the gap). I don’t see why hooking up would make anything weird though unless you’re reeeeally on the fence about it.

3 Likes

The thing is, it really needs to be a secret. So, she really can’t know about it. So I really have to know if she will remember having sex with me after, or if it will be like a trance situation or whatever you call it.

I would say as a generalization, that some people are afraid to add sex into a friendship relationship because they don’t know how it could change the dynamics of what they have become used to. If the comfort zone gets unbalanced then the friend that was relied upon for various things might disappear. Then they would lose their guidence, their prop in life etc… etc.

So to not to disrupt the status quo, it is seen as a better route to keep it simple where nookie is avoided at all costs and the taxi service remains on hand at all times.

From a mans perspective, the women that seem to be appalled by this, isn’t that vanity thing though? And perhaps not actually the truth deep down? It may be just the perception she is ‘supposed’ to express. Just like the man is ‘supposed’ to be able to slay any dragon, beat any beast and pay the bills on top. And take out the trash. And handle his beer. And leave the toilet seat up, or down, whichever way that is I can’t remember lol.

Absolutely. And not all women want a relationship in the traditional sense. They like their independence and not to feel trapped in a relationship with all it’s expectations even though they want to feel like they are the one to someone willing to take it all on the chin and pass all the shit tests. But some will run for the hills at the very thought of anything like a relationship, including having sex.

When the woman has more relationship fears than the man, the man can come off looking worse than it actually is.
Call it romantic, or mysterious or call it by the modern popular name tag, co-dependency.
In my opinion, codependency is an overly used terminology, a catchphrase that everyone wants to steer clear of and that is the thing that can ruin a lot of potentially good relationships.

1 Like

because, the thing is, she has a bf already, so she can’t know that I had sex with her. So will she remember it, or is it like a trance and she won’t remember anything afterwards?

If that is the case then this is not what you need. I can’t say what you need though. For this spell, she will definitely know that you had sex.
There is nothing like trance here.
She will be ‘naturally’ turned on and move towards you. She will have consensual sex with you.

From the way you speak I don’t think you want to do this unless it’s a kind of magickal spell which controls her completely but this doesn’t do that my friend.

1 Like

I’m not having any luck with any of these versions. Can anyone tell me the correct pronunciation of ALL of the Javanese parts of the original version?. I’m wondering if thats where im going wrong. Thanks.

How am I supposed to do this in public without being looked at weird for murmuring words and do I have to say it out loud

1 Like

I’m willing to take one for the team here. Try it on me. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll do it but I’m pretty sure you’re gonna have to send me a pic of your face

1 Like