Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

u respect yourself and love yourself by calling their BS treatment and demand better treatment. IF not complied, then you do what you have to do to move on. EVen if it means cursing them. Not everyone are good people. they may seem like it on the outside. They are wolves in lamb’s clothing. That’s part of life lessons. Don’t judge a person by their looks or fall in love with them due to looks.

Most pretty ones are superficial cuz they coast on their looks since birth. THye never actually interact socially genuinely with social skills. All the guys would do things cuz they are hypnotized by their attractive looks. So they never learned the basics of communication or understand others’ feelings. They too busy with their own selfishness. So it’s our job to teach them. If they can’t learn. after many genuine effort. we move on. There’s only so much stupidity one can handle. It’s really hard to teach stupid. :man_shrugging: Can’t fight narcissist stubbornness or those that don’t want better in their life.

THe tough part is that most react from emotions and don’t think logically. So if you want to influence others. you have to learn about management of emotions of others. Thats’ where nlp and persuasion knowledge comes in. I recommend you check a book called ’ the elipsis manual by chase hughes. Learn from it and your success will skyrocket. Or atleast understand people more why they are stupid. lol.

3 Likes

I don’t, but many of them do or about the appearances (even though I look good) and don’t want to get to know how someone really is and go just on locked preconceptions

Yeah, yeah, just fb, ig and things like that and can’t actually establish a real connection with someone

1 Like

You stated that looking at a picture of this person while at home and imagining her ‘unmentionables’ works. Does that go for a girl trying to perform this spell too?
I’m a girl, and I know the guy, but I don’t see him often enough. I have one good and clear picture of him… would that work? What do you recommend doing while reciting this spell? (Sorry… so many questions)

I’m asking the same thing!

Welcome @atea_coli is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

Thank you! I wasn’t sure how to get to it until you pointed me out. I just finished posting my intro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You welcome…
You will enjoy it here!

Rub Index finger against thumb

Can this spell be used if you are not in the same room as the person, but you have a sugar doll of them? It’s supposed to encompass the soul of the individual so it should work… yes?

Do you still have a link to that video?

That’s interesting that the grammar is similar. Have you been able to find out why that is? Out of curiosity (as I’m interested in learning Japanese).

1 Like

I’m not sure I have saved the link somewhere. But I may search for it at some point, since I want to keep learning from that channel.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you! I’d be grateful for any other Sumerian/ ancient civilization information or reading material you can suggest. I’m already in the midst of picking up bits of information you’ve left around the forum, but anything more would be appreciated.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So I wanted to ask again, if the personality of the person changes, if u do the spell on her. like, will they still talk to you about normal topics and stuff or will they always be horny around? I’ve already asked a question similar to this, but yeah, I wasn’t sure.

Just do the damned thing my man, just do it!
Experimentation. Seek and ye shall find.

1 Like

That Slut Water seems to be pretty powerful stuff. I’ve not used it but it seems like anyone who has is instantly HAWT. Not just attractive. Not just confident. H. A. W. T.

3 Likes

Huh?

1 Like

yes im come from that country but not practical that magic. so to be correction java and borneo have a different island and different magic also that one of them not connection each other. so if u say Iban (subtribes correctly) its mean Dayak Iban the one of the most powerfull one who living in jungle. many legendary story about this tribe especially at war (flying machette, red ancestor with tail at war, and so on).
and the spell that you describes its mix with 3 languages. dayak, melayu, and arabian (that mostly use by moslem).

It’s a new BALG product.

I’m not calling you a slut. I don’t even know you.