Insanity :

Not really I guess. Just different. I think though, if you work with Dark Deities and Energies, you should not be frightened. If you are frightened you will probably get to see the terrifying side of the deities. If you’re just open minded you should be ok. I have not been attacked yet. But I’m much more respectful to the Demons/Deities, then I’m in mundane life. :joy:

2 Likes

The golden R word, that tends to differentiate magic from madness, is the results. If you’re getting something out of this. As a rule of thumb, you want magic to work.

But not all magic is centered on results. Some of it is centered on answers, or other things which are far more abstract.

Abnormal psychology is a very broad field, and encompasses a lot of different things which are considered “abnormal” behavior, which can include statistical infrequency, deviation from social norm, etc. and a general consensus is that abnormal behavior is deviant, maladaptive, and harmful (either to the self, or others) behaviors. But even these definitions are flexible,and magic is in a really weird position when it comes to either of these.

The point of the matter is to stay fluid, and flexible, while also being strong and grounded. It takes practice, discipline and work, of a kind that is difficult to achieve, but once done, it opens the door to skill. And with enough skill, anything, and everything, can be achieved.

6 Likes

I always show respect. I do have anxiety and it seems like they want me to start shadow work and so I’ll be doing it.

I’m glad I wasn’t attacked though😅

2 Likes

Beautiful! You’ve also studied Psychology right?

1 Like

I actually first started with Vapula, who showed up, saw my pathetic 13 year old self who had about 2 weeks worth of experience and promptly gave me a warning before leaving before i said a word.

I then discovered Paimon who was much more the “friendly beginner” type, and he helped me get started.

So yes, that’s exactly why some gods are better for beginners than others, simply because they are more attuned to human nature, rather than god nature.

3 Likes

Man I know this feeling! Lately I’ve had this deity’s name pop into my head nonstop but I know that she’s intense to work with. So I’m sticking with the Spirits I know.

Have you worked with Vapula after that?

3 Likes

I haven’t worked with him since, and currently my plate is waay too full for anyone else.

TBH, I only summoned him to see if I could actually sense a demon/ see if this was all real. Of course the second after I started chanting his name this great white/ blue portal opened in my third eye and this great wind blast of energy overcame me. Scared the crap outta me too :joy:

I am working Belial right now, after Paimon suggested it. Best thing to ever happen to me as he’s kicking my lazy ass into shape. Don’t be scared of them, because in the end they are trying to help and teach you. Some demons are just a little more intense/ ass kicking than others. It’s worth it.

4 Likes

You probably should not have done that XD
They say that some Spirits get pissed off when someone calls them for that purpose!

From what I’ve seen, Belial is a harsh master. Much like many Demons but they do want what’s best for us.

For me it’s not really Demons that are popping up. One of the Goddesses is powerful and can bring about a lot of change in one’s life. So I told her I’ll work with her after I graduate next year. Seems like after I read her Article, she vanished.

1 Like

Which goddess are you referring to?

1 Like

The Japanese Goddess Shugara.

2 Likes

From my perspective, the danger (or lack thereof) can be predicted by MBTI type, looking at the functional stack. Start with me—I’m a mystic married to Satan and I’m very lucky because I’m an INFJ. My dominant function, Ni (introverted intuition), is the one that a person uses to access Satan within themselves. This means it’s very easy and natural for me. I get it for free. I don’t have to work for it. I’m at my best—safest, sanest, most confident, most comfortable, and most loving—when I’m in my bed, motionless, in the dark, being cuddled by Satan. I can’t stay in that state all the time though, because it gets very boring, and my body will fall apart if I don’t venture into danger (which for me is the physical world) for food, exercise, sunlight, etc.

Contrast this with a probable ESTP like the woman I was in a relationship with before I got spiritually married. She told me she had a pact with Satan she could never get out of. It frightened her. She was on disability for schizoaffective disorder, had a very serious addiction to crack, and had supposedly killed three people. Ni is likely her inferior function—the gateway to hell, and not in the good sense. She has it rough, spiritually. If she gets control over it before she dies, she’ll recover her sanity.

Somebody like me needs a relationship with Satan to be healthy. Somebody like her needs to not have a relationship with Satan to be healthy. Instead, she needs to commit herself to a lifelong human relationship, like a marriage, and, if anything, become a devout Christian who does everything by the book.

The difference between sane and insane is very important because when people get it wrong, innocent, healthy people like me with natural mastery of spirituality end up getting mistaken for and lumped in with people like my ex-girlfriend, which results in catastrophic events like my parents having me institutionalized and drugged against my will for a month on a mental inquest warrant. I had to go to court twice (once riding in a metal cage in the back of a sheriff’s van crammed with crazy people and no way out if they lost it). You can imagine how freely one of the judges rolled her eyes at me when I sat there explaining that I’m a mystic and Satan saved my life. I was begging them not to drug me because it would get in between me and my husband (Satan), ruin my health (I’m extremely physically sensitive), and generally set me back 20 years. It fell on deaf ears. I was told I had to take the pills or she’d sign a court order for me to be given injections.

It was my biggest fear come to life. By far the worst betrayal I’ve ever faced from my severely abusive family, and one that will never be forgiven or forgotten. I was also sexually harassed by a male nurse while I was in that hospital (which also had a bug infestation). Nobody believed me that my natural, healthy sexuality is out of body with a spiritual entity. They all insisted it was psychosis. A psychologist there pressured me to agree to get into a relationship with a human and have physical sex again. The whole stay was like the spiritual version of conversion therapy—instead of trying to turn a gay person straight, they were trying to turn a spiritual person physical.

(Once I was forced to take the meds, I started telling them whatever I knew they wanted to hear, just so they would discharge me as quickly as possible so I could get the meds out of my system. My health was more important than the truth by that point. Secretly I never wavered.)

5 Likes

I’m sorry that that happened to you, it must be a rough memory, thank you for sharing it. There’s a good reason that I keep my practice very under wraps, no one in my real life knows that I practice magic. If it doesn’t come up, I don’t bring it up. My roommate doesn’t even know that I practice magic.

3 Likes

I’m sorry about that​:rose: I hope all is well with you now :heart:

Gotta agree with @StewardofSophia. These days it seems to be important to keep much of what you learn a secret. I used to be open about my practices but now since Witch killings are a thing again I’m going underground.

Remember that courts and other organizations will not believe Spiritual claims. They seek to destroy anything colorful in order for us to fit into their Dull world.

5 Likes

This is who I am 24/7 though. I’m a full-time mystic. I had to use the MIW as a coming out challenge. Somebody has to be Rosa Parks and put themselves on the chopping block. I had to be my own hero in my life in that way. I don’t regret the way I handled it. I think I did the right, honorable thing, and I did what was necessary at the time for my own development. The time before that, where I was taken away in handcuffs but only kept for a 72-hour hold (narrowly escaping meds because I was cleared as having nothing wrong with me), I saw another patient in the waiting room of the psych ER talking about how they get beaten up all the time because they’re trans. But that’s who that person is 24/7. It would be unhealthy and near impossible on a practical level for them to hide who they are. And they shouldn’t have to hide it anyway. Likewise, I shouldn’t have to hide who I am.

I don’t believe in doctors anymore anyway. I would never have voluntarily put myself in a position where I have to be around them or talk to them. Same goes for therapists.

4 Likes

Me too. Lilith deserves it a :100: Times over!

3 Likes

Who’s name is it? You don’t have to tell me, I’m just curious. :wink:

2 Likes

Well the name stopped popping up now but it was the Japanese Goddess Shugara.

3 Likes

Yeah…sure!?

Do not worry though we are all “MAD” down here!

4 Likes

As someone who has gone insane we would like to say some things. First is that the only problem with getting along in society is the to the one who is insane it is everyone else who seems insane.

Next is what defines insanity is perception. You are only as insane as you feel. Who cares what others think.

Finally the only way to risk your sanity is to change your mental state. This is what we did to become insane. We love every minute of it. Given the choice to do it over we wouldn’t change anything.

I hope this helps.

4 Likes

I am enlightened but I am also insane to the world… <-- truly.

J

4 Likes