Inner Banishing Method (Easy but Powerful)

Some of you may have experienced some wierd stuff with unwanted energies, which are mostly dark and negative and are within you. So, I decided to make this post to help you out a bit.

Some time a few years ago, me and King Paimon made this easy but really powerful inner banishing technique, to not only get rid of the negative/unwanted energies within us, but any kind of wrong stuff. And we actually took it one step ahead! With the method, you can not only just throw the negative energy away, but also, turn it into positive energy that can help you and benefit you and take it inside you again.

Many members have been told about this method by King Paimon, so I decided to share it with you for the rest, that actually didn’t know about it.

So, let’s get to it:

First of all, you need to get to a quiet place. It’s not needed, but if this is your first time and you may need to figure this out, it’s a good idea to do so.

1. Well, I want you to put your hands together, like your holding a ball. And then, I want you to actually visualise that ball. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just a kinda large ball, no color is needed or anything, make it as simple as possible.
  2. Now I want you to visualise each part of your body from bottom to top (ex. lower leg, upper leg, main body, shoulder, upper hand, etc.) and I want you to feel the bad energy within that part. See the negative energy as a black flowing matter within you. And make all that black matter flow out of that part (out of your body), to that ball. Don’t force it to finish quick, if you have a lot, it may take a few seconds. Just make sure you let all of it flow out of your body, to that ball. Once it’s done, you’ll feel that there’s no more.
  3. Once your done with that part of your body and it’s clean, go to the next one. Do that until your whole body is clean.
  4. Now, you have to choices. But first, see that ball full of the dark energy of your body, have control over it and make sure the energy stays all in that ball. Now, one choice is to just throw it away, just visualise throwing that ball really far away from your place, to somewhere it will never even dare to return to you. Like towards deep space or really far from you in a direction. By doing so, visualise that the ball loses any trace of you, never to return and at some point the ball along with the energy, will get destroyed.
    OR
  5. As you hold the ball, instead of throwing it far away, visualise the dark energy transforming into light, positive and good for you energy. You may do that by creating a small light that the middle of the ball, that light is too powerful to be stopped and take over all the darkness, turning it into light, no darkness at all remains, for none is as strong as the light you made. Let that transformation come and don’t force yourself. Once the ball is a ball of light and good energy, with nothing bad remaining, just make it smaller, but the all the light is still withing that smaller ball. And then, just put it within you, making it one with you.

So, that is the method. I hope I explained it well enough. Feel free to ask me for anything you need!
Use it at your own pace and don’t force yourself. The method is powerful, but not hard, so it’s okay to take your time to do all the steps correctly.

(PS: I may update it, if I find a better way to explain this)

38 Likes

This Ritual must be performed outside right?

1 Like

Not really, wherever you want.

1 Like

There’s a wonderful area in my campus filles with Plants perhaps around there🤔

1 Like

That’s actually good.

1 Like

I feel like this video might help to. I like this guy.

6 Likes

This is an old thread but I would like to share that I just used this technique and it was really effective. I could feel and almost see a black vortex of energy going between my hands and me feeling lighter. I also used a binaural healing sound. I think it helps the technique. I am definetely doing this daily for some time.

7 Likes

I’m so glad it helped you!

3 Likes