Does anyone have contact with Lucifer?

@Adam_T

You need to learn a banishing. Even if you think it’s getting in your way, you need to push through and learn it, and start using it every day.

Banishing is the foundation of magick, you’re gonna have to learn it.

Another thing to keep in mind - this imposter is not in you. It does not have any power, the only thing it can do is slightly nudge your thoughts like a little parasite.

So keep calm, and realize it is impossible for such a thing to do anything. It cannot harm you, it cannot manipulate you, it cannot cloud your judgement or connection to a spirit. You are clouding your connection because of the doubt you believe is the spirit.

A few good banishings and it will disappear for good (if not right away). If not, it is very likely you are the one at fault - ie tripping over yourself by believing it is a spirit, when you are doing it to yourself. It is very common in new magickians. Keep banishing and work on getting your mindset straight.

Moreover, I suggest you workout. Working out is a must for every magickian. Resets, balances, integrates and grounds your energies, and allows you to develop much quicker. As above so below holds extremely true. Everything is spiritual, everything is physical, there is no distinction.

Don’t listen to the likes of SatansWife, who does not even practice.

Another thing, don’t start calling up spirits and giving them things until you fix this. You’ll just overload yourself. Fix yourself first.

Banish, workout, repair your mindset.

Few weeks if you follow my advice and you’ll be a golden egg. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great informative advice from someone that practices! Thanks Fire. I agree with this entirely

1 Like

K: Prince Lucifer, I ask you to hear the message of Adam_T (reads it). Please respond to him?

L: You think that I do not hear you (Adam)? I hear you. Think of the purpose of the block that plagues you. What is your task? You must become a master at meditation. You can only do that if you learn to get beyond the things that block you. Many have offered solutions to you. It is up to you to learn what works and how much you are willing to do to reach me.

K: Thank you dearest Prince, for hearing this persons plea and giving a response. I know it is not always popular to reach out for others.

L: Of course. I would rather that others learn to communicate directly with me. I do understand your emotions on the particular case though.

K: About Satanswife. Many people here believe she is dealing with nothing more than a Pretender. What say you?

L: You must understand that people will believe what a spirit tells them because it brings them a sense of comfort and personal power. Arguing it will only run you out of bounds. If one is not merged with me and feels they are, they may block their ability to actually connect with me if they are only connecting with another being. Another being may not have their best interests at heart. You cannot, and neither can anyone in your group, speak effectively to any person in such situations because cognitive dissonance will not allow them to accept what you have to say. As you are so fond of always saying, “everyone walks their own path”. I would have the world be illuminated to the truth but not everyone is willing or able to walk in that light and that is their choice.

K: Although I am what is classed a cambion and a demi-god, myself, I do not laud myself as holier than thou in people’s faces. What’s up with that, my liege?

L: Why do you not answer that since you already know the answer?

K: When people are “woke” and come into information that they feel is the ultimate answer, some people will revel in the feelings of being in possession of something others may/may not have. They may lord it over the heads of others in a conscious or unconscious effort to feel a heightened sense of worth. You cannot elevate yourself up through the route of oppressive rhetoric. The lesson in this is to be humble. Know your place in the realms, know your place in the hierarchy, know your power, accept your knowledge…but do not overstep your rank. Am I close?

L: That will do. We will speak further tonight.

6 Likes

@Kulina8

I can only say thank you from my heart!
When I read this, I was happy like a music star fan.
I am also thanking all those who have answered me and gave me advice.

Thank you, Lord Lucifer, I will give myself some time to think about it and then I will let you know.
Sława Lucyfer
Sława Szatan

3 Likes

I love this channeling from the very first answer I get this feeling through my whole body and I know who is giving the answers.

Very good job!

4 Likes

I will do three things first:

Inner Banishing Method

banish

and cleansing bath with sea salt and oils, cedarwood, lavender and tea tree.

I rub myself daily before sleeping with cedarwood oil.
And I am determined to start meditating despite torture, but I think it will be better to first expel the harmful spirit.
And if it is not enough, I will start to do what you suggest.

5 Likes

Hey @Adam_T, sounds good.

In the shower use your intend.

1. Bless the salt water in the name of Lucifer
    I bless…
  2. Imagine that all negativity will be removed during the shower. Close your eyes and feel the white light of divinity (or Lucifers light, what you want) enter your crown chakra and goes down and cleanse your whole body. Remember Daemon means divine so if I say divine for some people it’s source or God, for others Lucifer or other entities.

During banishing imagine that same light cleansing you.

During mediation/evocation imagine a white light of protection making a circle around and protect you, so no new parasite can come.

3 Likes

I just read that stroking Larimar stone on the body oe placing on heart chakra can detach entities. Its a bit pricey though…just spent fifty on mine today.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Another thing what I asked and this would help you greatly in meditation/evocation, is proper grounding.

Here is the ‘I Am Grounding’ ritual explained:

1 Stand in your living room and close your eyes
2 feel you’re growing
3 above your house, towards the sky
4 grow and see the earth and sun
5 put your right leg on the sun
6 put your left leg on the earth
7 imagine energy from the sun going through your whole body and go back to the earth in the ear.
You can even pull energy from the sun through your body guiding or pulling it with your hands if you must towards the earth.

Do this 10 minutes

Then for 1 minute:

And then put both feet on the sun and get that energy for one minute

Imagine getting smaller again, so small you’re back in your appartment

4 Likes

I’m ordering this stone now, and just tell me how to clean this stone and how to recharge it I will be grateful.

I know it, I have it saved on my smartphone.

Thank you 2 for advice :crazy_face::+1:

1 Like

You can cleanse it under running water. I stopped by my river on the way home and let the water run over them.

1 Like

Ok I ordered one for almost 100 PLN :poland:
Tell me do you feel the energies of the stone?
Can you describe them?

All stones I select by hand, I hover my hand over them…a tendril of energy from me will connect with the stone or vice versa if the need is there. Thats how I ended up with three sunstones today instead of just one. lol.
I had a large green fluorite grab me the second I walked into the shop…while in the shop owners hand. I was like, " um…I dont know what youre holding over there but it wants me. I hope its not crazy expensive!"
It was like $45. :hushed:

2 Likes

larimar-19x15x6-5mm_46019
It does not look bad except for two flaws.
I hope it has a lot of energy because it will be helpful.
:metal:

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Take a photo of your pebble and show me and tell me a few interesting facts about precious and semi-precious stones.
I like to ask wise heads for advice, but I promise that when I have time and money, I will start to learn about such things myself.
You know, because I’m curious for what you gave the $ 50
:rose: :grin:

Im a stone-monger. lol.

I showed you the Larimar. The three clear/pink stones are sun stone. They uplift when placed on solar plexus and also when combined with sunlight. As one aspect…there are more.
The small one is moonstone. It can assist with lucid dreaming when placed on the third eye on full moons.

2 Likes

Cool, tell me, is this book a book about the magical properties of stones?
I would like to buy something in Poland for example crystal that allows you to collect energy for rituals and, of course, such a book.

Its about all the properties…what it can do…physical, spiritual…its a cool book.

1 Like