Incarnation of Spirits

Just a simple thread where people can talk about their beliefs in incarnation and any relation to any spirit. For example, if you believe you are an incarnation of a spirit write out a brief explanation on why you believe so. You can include factors such as odd occurrences feelings, etc.

Zen

3 Likes

Iā€™ll start. I personally believe in incarnation and hope that I never ever ever have to reincarnate here ever again, I canā€™t stand the way things work down here. The normalisation of staring at strangers, the pressure and ā€œnormalityā€ of having kids, the education system, the work system, the government and so forth, I hope i can just observe earth after this life and spend a lot of time learning in spirit form and then maybe become someoneā€™s spirit guide for a while, then maybe become one of the types of spirits people like us work with.

Weā€™ll see anywayā€¦

7 Likes

I believe humans are not made human, but are already spirits with possibly billions of years experience incarnating as human. I do personally believe in both reincarnation, and the ā€œtransmigration of spiritsā€ so that they can incarnate between species.

I have done a few past life regressions, about 10 years ago, and I stopped because at the time I was mostly picking up on the deaths, which got old very fast :joy: I was pyrophobic for six months after one of them where I was doused in boiling oil and set on fireā€¦ These were all human except for the one fae lifetime, but longish, about 2000 years, longer than my other human lives put together. Iā€™ve only been on Earth about 3000 years, and I have more UPG on why that is, it was basically an accident of sorts. This is why my attempts to do the ā€œwhat is my purposeā€ exercise came up nothingā€¦ I have no purpose other than what I decide, because I didnā€™t mean to be here, and getting out of being human is not as easy as getting in.

But Iā€™ve found since that that was because itā€™s the more emotional regressions that grab you when you donā€™t set your intention to get something more specific. Doing that Iā€™ve discovered past lives pre human. Alien lives and pre alien. Life an whatā€™s basically an elemental, which I call ā€œthe consciousness of rockā€ (not actual rock) and all I did was building planets for billions of years. (This is super interesting info that feeds into my ideas on how to create physical manifestationsā€¦ you sort of sing it into existence, for want of a better word, holding the energy until it can hold itself)

At some point, and I lose the chronology here, I ā€œgrew upā€ in Azazelā€™s legions. Which makes me an incarnate demon to some. Iā€™ve posted about that on here a couple of years ago when I got the gnosis, and itā€™s not really changed since. It was a thingā€¦ I donā€™t regret it and I feel a kinship with Azazel and his legions for this reason, and he may have created me, along with a couple of other entities, for this purpose. And then I was tasked with world building. I call that my ā€œEarth Projectā€ period. As opposed to know which is my ā€œHuman Projectā€ period, which is now just about done.

And all this was why I stopped identifying as ā€œFaekinā€, because one life out of many is not a big deal, and my 2000 years as a Leshy is recent, but thatā€™s not long at all. What point is ā€œbeing otherkinā€ when you believe almost everybody has been many, many things over billions of years?

7 Likes

Hello Niantiel69,

A lot of people I have run into over the years no longer want to incarnate. It makes me think a large number of people here are on their last incarnation. Perhaps, something big is going to happen in the coming years.

Zen

1 Like

Fascinating, where the planets created in the astral realm or the physical realm? I am probably not the only one here, who would be interested in how the process occurred.

What was it like being in Azazelā€™s legions?

Zen

A lady reckoned she had a gift for this and told me I was a shoe cobbler in Austria and also a shepard in Scotland that was quite hard without a lot of food. My ethnicity is very strongly rooted in Northern England/Scotland (this time round at least).

Was always naturally good at fencing/baseball etc anything hand-eye and swinging. I get the impression I was in a medieval army or at least fairly well trained in sword arts.

Never posted it here but one of the ā€˜hellsā€™ for lack of better term. Long before I tried sigils or anything to do with spirits I knew I was in one of the hells but it was a desert oasis (desert but had oasis patches kind of like The Mummy Returns Scorpion King). Big stone cubic tower that the demon/spirit resided in. Was gigantic, wore a purple robe, had a skull head, a small sort of hat I believe and spoke to me telepathically.

I knew it was more than a dream that I was somewhere in the Astral. Said a bunch of things to me but I remember it saying (youā€™re one of us, the thing that gives you away is that your lips move but your eyes stay still). I still ponder whatever the fuck happened and why. Forgot to mention that a part of me knew I had been there before or at least I was from there. I reckon I spent some time around the Phonecian/Mesopotamian ERA since with how well Astaroth and Set responded to me when I first tried sigils. When will this incarnation shit end lol?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure right now about past incarnations, but I remember that when I did Bill Duvendeckā€™s Qlipothic tarot and astrological reading with him last year back in February and this is just his hypothesis by the way, but according to the way my houses and chart was setup for this incarnation. He believed that my soul is very old, and has been around for who knows how long. Kinda makes sense honestly due to some of the dreams Iā€™ve had since I started this journey.

However; I do wanna point out something @C.Kendall once said, ā€œwe all come from one source and those memories could be linked to several others.ā€ I think thatā€™s how he worded it in one of his live streams but itā€™s been a while so I canā€™t remember for sure.

So yeah, we all could have possibly reincarnated ourselves and may have unlocked our memories but how can we know for sure if theyā€™re directly ours and not the memories of another entity that incarnated itself?

Also yeah, I swear at times I just wanna get off this freaking rock because of how fucked up this world has become.

2 Likes

Did the desert have a red sky with no stars, sun or moons with ash clouds and winds of sands and ash? It is supposedly one of the lowest hells and some sort of center point to the other hells. Basically, the other lower realms (hells) flow into it.

Zen

1 Like

Hello RyuDarkness,

That sounds like the Hindu idea of incarnation. Their idea is that each incarnation is a separate being that is part of the whole. Look into the story of Vishnu and his incarnations. That is why they are called avatars.

Zen

1 Like

hmmmm I cant recall the sky with a certainty. Was kind of more an overall vision if that makes sense. Well nice to know I might have been in one of the lowest hells before I even started to try Goetic sigils let alone know about them. Thanks Lord of Light

But seriously I remembering it seemed okay. If thats one of the worst hells then it all sure seems benevolent, Im sure I can imagine a far more terrible place then thatā€¦

Back to the beginning, I just knew it was hell though or one of them. Sand seemed like Sahara or anything, it was like the time of dusk and there was as I describe a desert oasis (patches of them at least) and the building was like a sandstone (if Im correct) quite cubic and blocky and it was a spire that the demon (for lack of better term) stood in and I was on a platform someway up this spire.

Got any links for the place youre thinking off? sorry for the late reply

This is interesting, because Iā€™ve seen in my mindā€™s our world (as a whole) like this. Skies changing from purple to blood red and pink. It felt very post apocalyptic. I didnā€™t pay too much attention to it because I thought it was my headā€™s made up fantasy, but itā€™s weird reading that youā€™ve seen something similar in your dreams.

It isnā€™t just me; a lot of people have been having the same dream setting. In fact, the only variation is where they are located in the world. I have been run across people sharing these dreams and sometimes visions for 10 years now. The common themes are red skies, ruined cities, zombie like people (except they have a black goo coming from their eyes and mouths), physical demons/aliens and the widespread presence of abilities associated with astral projecting.

Zen

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen zombie like people, only smoke bodies. Iā€™ve also seen shape shifters. This is very interesting, I never thought itā€™d be a common theme among so many people.

Iā€™ve been told by multiple spirits that I have never reincarnated here on earth before and that Iā€™m from the star galaxy of Orion! My son has reincarted multiple of times here on Earth. I was also told that I am not a part of any soul group either. I guess I decided to come here on my ownā€¦I kinda have always felt like a outsider, with my family and friendsā€¦ i definitely donā€™t plan on coming back here after I transitionšŸ˜‰

1 Like

I would be interested in any details if you can recall them about those past lives?

I am sure there is some reason why you are here, regardless of soul group. Maybe it has some connection with your past lives in Orion. Do you know if your previous incarnation species was trying to get here? I have a theory that species can find other worlds with life by tracking souls through the astral realm. In other words, they are tracking your incarnation here and using it as a beacon.

Zen

2 Likes

Did the smoke bodies look like shadows? Were people that were touched by them turn into shadows as well?

Zen

1 Like

They did a little bit. They kept changing form but if you looked at them as a whole then it resembled a humanoid figure. The people they touched didnā€™t turn into them, but they were capable of causing physical harm. They werenā€™t always present, only when the sky was a specific way.

Maybe we should discuss this in pm? so that the thread doesnā€™t deviate from the original topic

I really donā€™t know any details.

You should try a past life hypnosis on YouTube. I found the hour-long ones work the best.

Zen

Thanks, I willšŸ‘šŸ¾