In trouble with lucifer need urgent and immediate assistance

Lucifer wants me to attack a extremy dangerous ex con im sure im going to get killed if i do it…HELP

@WilliamBrand Now that sounds like something the Spirits I work with would ask someone to do (though I trust them not to get me killed of course). Use magick maybe??? No need to go and physically attack them.

Yup. But I still think some other spirit is pretending to be Lucifer.

Super serious legit comment spotted. /s

Hence the “if only Lucifer had Whispers” comment

1 Like

I really felt like I have served himla well? This is too much

Im sure its not because of a pact.

Unless this is another practitioner (which would explain a lot) I don’t see the danger. Honestly, just curse them.

@goldcoins That was to someone else. I know your situation is probably not because of a pact.

Different strokes for different folks I guess, but damn, I’m not just some spirit’s companion animal - we are GODS. in human flesh, man the fuck up and then take that to evoking omniscience, and tell them to BACK THE FUCK UP!

This is your test, that or be relegated to being like an assistance dog…

^ Those are the words of Azazel, by the way… :thinking:

7 Likes

@Lady_Eva The words of Azazel? truly? the Spirits I work with seem to exude a very different message.

That i can do! But how?

@WilliamBrand [quote=“WilliamBrand, post:54, topic:17139, full:true”]
That i can do! But how?
[/quote]
Is that directed at me?

If so:

Okay, I must ask now - what spirits do you work with?

@Baal As always I will keep that to myself.

Book Of Azazel. :thumbsup:

Are you talking about the Cabal Whispers?

Please guys we need to work on getting me help im seriously afraid right now

Reach your hand down your pants - if you find one or more round furry things, give them a quick feel then stand up and say “FUCK OFF LUCIFER AND ALL IMPOSTERS, IN THE NAME OF I AM I COMMAND YOU TO DEPART.”

But it will only work if you MEAN IT.

(Women can do this too, we just have to think how we felt last time and uglier, fatter, or older woman tried to tell us we were in the wrong about something. :laughing: )

7 Likes

I do not think it matters whether it was Lucifer or an Impostor Spirit. It is plain as day that Gold Coins keeps wanting to call on Angels, etc. I have known about Gold Coins on Wizards Forum and others for a long time and he keeps running the same game. I think that he is not giving the entire story, and my Bet that Lucifer (and other spirits) are pretty much tired of whatever he is up to and are just simply moving him out. He is essentially a Christian and Lucifer and other demons do not like him… there… I said it. So this is why.

I do not think he is trying to kill you. That is most likely coming from you “Gold Coins” being delusional or just trolling. Lucifer or whomever basically just kicked you out of his territory.

4 Likes

You are being purged of weakness! Please forgive me. But in his eyes what he is asking from you is “Don’t Be A Little Bitch”.

He wants you to be strong. Stop apologizing. Command, and witness your own GodHood into existence.

Let me tell you something about Lucifer, and other spirits for that matter, they will ride you till the end of time. The instant that you take self control and I mean “instant” you will be in power.

I don’t know how manny times I’ve had this happen to me.

I’ve gotten toyed with, and then when only I, decided to turn things around, that’s when things have changed for me when working with spirits.

From Goetia to Voudon, to the Dead, etcetera, Stand your ground!!!

4 Likes