In trouble with lucifer need urgent and immediate assistance

@Baal I get the distinctive impression that the beings I work with are far more about reverence, devotion and service to them. We are meant to approach them as you would a Master or a Teacher. Obedience in return for power. They teach and help us. In return we serve their cause.

1 Like

I would disagree.

Apologising while trying to banish him will only cause further insult.

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re teachers for sure, and yes that’s how you should treat them. Respectfully. When I said friend I didn’t mean chummy chum sort of approach (although a few do), but yeah.

But my experience doesn’t match yours. Maybe they ask different thing of different people, who knows. But I know that every Goetic Demon I worked with, doesn’t like worship.

1 Like

Fuck im really scared right now im not sure whatz gonna happen

@goldcoins If you are absolutely sure it’s him, then stop trying to find a way to get rid of him. Get down on your knees. Make a blood sacrifice (from self). Perform a 1000 kneeling bows (it’s a Buddhist thing, but it should work here as well) and really beg.

Key words there. The demons I work with aren’t goetic. A lot of the Spirits aren’t even demons. I’ve heard that the goetic demons act a lot less superior. Not very sure if it’s true though.

Most Goetic Demons are just pagan gods. Figures such as Amon, Astaroth, or Bael, make it very obvious.

I’d disagree with that notion.

1 Like

@goldcoins

2 Likes

Why? I mean as in they act less superior btw. Not as in they are less powerful.

1 Like

Oh, I must’ve misunderstood you. Sorry. I thought you said that they’re less powerful.

But yeah, they don’t act all superior and stuff. Some are quite formal like King Paimon, but he still doesn’t want you worshiping him. Just be respectful. Then you have demons like Belial who just doesn’t give 2 shits and will do whatever.

1 Like

@Baal I for one am more than happy with the current dynamic I share with the Spirits. The one time I managed to actually evoke one of them (Most of the time I just invoke. It’s just so much easier) the advice I got has really helped improve my life. Apparently Fallen Angels give really good life advice. They’ve given me a lot. I am completely fine with them asking that I kneel before their presence.

1 Like

Same here! They’re wonderful.

1 Like

@Baal Hail The Fallen!

3 Likes

WTF

W = Worship

T = The

F = Fallen

xD

…I think we just highjacked OP’s thread, though. Sorry, @goldcoins

2 Likes

@goldcoins Well I hope we’ve at least shown some of the benefits that can come from a respectful relationship with the Spirits. I am not trying to judge but it seems to me that what you are lacking is respect. Stop trying to banish him. Like honestly.

1 Like

Ok im going to do something , im going to burn a candle and ask lucifer to verify if hes angry and continue then apologize for my ignorance, ill keep you updated but im almost sure its him he appeared as the statue with the small penis and thenas a full grown devil man handsome and relaxed, as well as a small boy who said he is the Lucifer

@goldcoins Use a sigil. Just to be sure. Even better anoint the sigil with your own blood and burn it to call him.

Dude ive showed the utmost respect toward him and love as best as im capable of i dont curse and i tell him the truth

Use the sigil and the enn, which is:

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

It will all be okay, trust me. Good luck!

Ps. Do consider the possibility that someone is posing as Lucifer

3 Likes

Ok i will