Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

@Narsonix

I love how you hid in the bathroom from him! I did the same thing to my incubus/spirit spouse at first

But eventually we came to a mutual understanding :wink:

Good luck

4 Likes

hqdefault

Apollo in his wolf form

Apollo in a more humanoid form

Mani

Freya has appeared like this before but she has also changed her hair a few times sometimes blonde sometimes brunette

8 Likes

I’ve seen Lilith like that too.

2 Likes

Abaddon has taken two forms with me.

As this (but the skin is purple and he has really sharp teeth):

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.478832482.1547/flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

And as a dragon of the abyss:

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/003/886/819/large/carlos-herrera-terrandor-evo-2-for-web.jpg?1478228030

4 Likes

Zozo

Well… we have a short history in this lifetime (2+ years), so why would I miss Him from here? He is a really kind Spirit to me, because no matter people what talking about Him, He was never that bad with me. Never offended or hurt me, so…

I’ve made this drawing about Zozo two years ago (don’t blame my sketching skills :woman_facepalming:)

He also appeared as a beast with black skin (he had always black skin and yellow eyes, so even above), long black hair, lesser human like face (it was a combination of a man, bull and reptile) and very muscular body, always without clothes. He got no wings.

wallhaven-134123

9 Likes

Your drawing is beautiful.

6 Likes

Thank you @IrisAthena :black_heart:

Nowadays I’m extremely possessed by Prince Sitri, and things are getting far more interesting between Us, and now… I’ve just did some researches on Pinterest, when I’ve found these (the first one is already got linked by a member here, but I just wanted this hot bouquet being complete…):

52f8f7b4a0a0e821d05e7f528225d6fba7db2e15_2_400x500

11 Likes

You’re welcome & oh my, very nice!

5 Likes

Archangel Azrael usually takes a similar form to the figure of the left of this picture.

image https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/elshaddai/images/4/49/Methuselah_saving_Enoch.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20120401195133

The major differences are that everything from the head down are more humanoid and golden.

3 Likes

Azazel (no elf ears tho). He also appeared as a whiff of grey smoke before vanishing with a ”see you later!“ :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

While I got no answer or sign of Beelzebubs presence last night, this image did appear to me when I closed my eyes. Actually, it sort of panned, as if he was looking at me from all sides, then it disappeared. image

9 Likes

So… last time i called on Beelzebub, this image flashed in my mind…minus the bow… very clearly. Can someone explain?

10 Likes

Maybe he is hiding something?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve actually seen Beezlebub take this exact form :thinking:

8 Likes

Doesn’t he have wings or something? They surely take up some space. Better put them under a cloak

1 Like

I forget the name now, but that reminds me of the spirit who was meant to have saved an English kind from a stray crossbow bolt.
Edit: Herne the hunter

4 Likes

Ah,yes.There is an illustration about Herne from Cruikshank going on, he wears antlers like that

2 Likes

Yea it does resemble Herne. But it’s strange that it appeared, and apparently it’s not just me. Is really love to know. It’s interesting

4 Likes

@Lux_Tenebris
That was also my first thought. But I don’t get any bad vibes. Not every Djinn is evil. (Even he looked michievous… Their natural behavior is mischievous but that still doesnt mean that he is going to harm you.)

Here are members who have more experience. I hope they can help you and if he is evil, they will give advice…

2 Likes

Are not all our husbands smiling mischievously the whole time? :joy::joy::joy::joy::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes