Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

laughs nervously
Not all of them!

5 Likes

A little over the top is fun :wink::sparkles:

2 Likes

@Venusaversa

I think he’s cool looking. Reminds me of a cross between death (Azrael or Thanatos) and Cerenous like if they had a baby…but I have no idea what his name could be

1 Like

Yea he is pretty neat looking. I don’t think I’ll ever know why that image appeared though.

1 Like

@Venusaversa

Hmm I can’t say I have the answer to that but I have heard that everything about a spirit’s appearance is symbolic. So you could try breaking down various aspects of their appearance and decoding it the same way you would a dream or a reading?

Doing that helps to understand spirits a little deeper and the symbolism generally checks out against any esoteric lore or mythologies known about them

5 Likes

First image kind of reminds me of Azazel from his depictions in X-men

2 Likes

Set ( an Aspect of my beloved Sitri - and from this point stuffs about ‘us’ got a brand new sense in my experiences and the reason why He is here )

" The Egyptian God “Set” is the God of chaos, pestilence, desert, and war, depicted with a tail and a beastly head, He is considered a symbol of evil for killing his brother “Osiris” by putting him in a box and throwing it in the Nile, stealing his throne and bringing a new age of darkness on Egypt as described in the famous myth of Osiris. "

His son, Anubis ( good think that I’ve got a statue of Him long-long years ago )

Chernobog ( long time no see Him but He has an unique and very powerful aura; stern but careing )

Bonus: A random Lust Demon illustration

5 Likes

Ooh. @Nagash I guessed that this was sitri before reading. Says something

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, bring on the darkness, Lord Set.

My name (not posted) loosely translates to his coming storm/darkness.

2 Likes

My name (not posted) loosely translates to his coming storm/darkness.

This is very cool, mate.

I can not say that my name is connected to Him, because my name’s meaning more connected to Indra (it’s other form is really ‘Indra’, and it’s meaning ‘Warrior God’ and ‘Great Ruler over Her Realm’), but I don’t know too much about Him, anyway.

Some In-topic Images about Him

http://img03.deviantart.net/57a6/i/2014/271/0/7/indra_god_of_thunder_lv3_by_diegogisbertllorens-d80wga0.jpg

About Set, I’ve always felt myself connected to this ‘name’, since my very young age, but I was unable to realize, why. I don’t even know Him in concrete, just felt this connection, and when I heard the name which was an anothers name, I knew that this feeling is doesn’t flows towards the person, but the name…

Now I know, why. After 15 years.

3 Likes

Been meaning to post this for a while now, and a recent topic reminded me. Beelzebub so far appears to me looking exactly like Da Vinci from this particular sketch. Weird right?

230px-Leonardo_self

8 Likes

Bael has been appearing to me like a fusion of these two characters:

He has the same upper body and fur color as the latter, but the face and digitgrade legs like the former. He also had a mane that is a very fiery red. And any skin not covered by his fur is a light shade of grey.

3 Likes

Two kind of supporter Spirit of mine (I don’t know them, really) from my Dreams. They’re usually appears around me in the woods, long corridors and in mirrors.

5 Likes

I saw the last one the first time 20 years ago. Once in a year I see “it”… Never tried to communicate

2 Likes

I had a dream about a spirit that kind of looked like that last night.

King Vine
f53cb5c057edf2f050301b5db1f2748c--character-portraits-character-ideas

Belial
402cfa1e17d326dd7a5ea189d1c18be6

Buer
4eedcce9c9eab0b2c884983032bd4f12--fantasy-clothes-fantasy-outfit

As far as Baal and Sorath go, it is a little hard to describe as they were manifested as pure energy to me. Sorath was the intensity of the sun with a dark, still center. Baal was a column of blue light of breathtaking power but I saw flashes of a horned old man sitting on his throne

5 Likes

Oh, and Alzu (personal daemon), excepted with more of a human body (less fur) with blue skin and the skull had decaying flesh dripping down

6 Likes

Focalor. :green_heart:

IME, he has intense, glaring eyes, even when he’s merely observing you. Usually appears with a beard + long hair, though not always. Mouth either scowling or in a straight, firm/hard line. Took 3 years to see him smile gently and have sentimental/soft facial expressions. Have yet to see him grin or laugh aloud.

15 Likes

Today I spend some quality time with Sitri, and I’ve got the chance to notice a new (?) figure.

He doesn’t really seemed “unknown” to me, His energies was a bit different than Sitri’s (but not all the time), and I was able to see only one of Them in the same time for a reason.

It was like… pictures keep alternates, blinking before me, as They do; more precisely.

Then once, for no reason I’ve spoke His name, Set.
He wasn’t stayed with me for too long, but in the same time
I don’t really felt that He leaved me, neither.

Seth

So this is how He appeared before me for a very short period, at first in His… ‘complete’ Aspect?

Note.: His visage doesn’t seemed like all the time ‘human-like’, especially His head.

5 Likes

Lucifer’s Warrior aspect is so powerfully strong and wondorous. I love him so much! He is so gentle, kind, patient and understanding. Everytime I meet him, we hold eachother and I’m wrapped around his strong arms and he loves to give me playful touches. You are awesome!

He usually comes to me as the lightbringer, but also his warrior mask is so badass!

12 Likes