Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Mepsitahl

5 Likes

Aliens are out there. But a new study suggests they're more rare than we think.

Uiazel

6 Likes

reminds me of the horned god or Cernunnos

2 Likes

I used Midjourney to illustrate some spirits. It resulted in these images.

Mepsitahl

Michael

Raziel

5 Likes

Whoa! That image for Michael is incredible!

That could make a good altar image

Lately I’ve been working with Set alot lately through the Temple of Ascending Flame :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

This is a new current I’m surprised I haven’t toyed with earlier. But he jumped at my contact like he was just waiting to pounce. Quickest invocation for me to date and VERY strong. Somehow it’s also very familiar to me :thinking:. he loves the fact my Astral Temple is practically a dark pyramid in a red sand desert :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This is how Lady Lilith appears to me:
Kisikillillake
Her hair color is more like the second picture though

This is how my lady appears to me:

Her hair is more wavy/curly and eyes are like the second picture. But hair color is closer to first picture ^ her skin is pale like the second picture. Her fashion sense is more like the second picture. Dresses very formally…

Gothic-Fantasy-Art-ACEO-PRINT-vampire-Victorian-Fan

1 Like

Oooo the first pic really reminds me of how Namaah appeared to me. Talk about synchronicity

1 Like

Well I assume Naamah and Lilith might have some similarities in how they appear, due to being sisters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Balaam. A hooded Cabal figure. Aside from a black dragon, or a flying disembodied dragon eye.

3 Likes

:fire: Aim, Aym, Haborym (Ars Goetia #23) :snake:

I came to realize the Goetia saying a spirit “rides a serpent” often means they have a serpent lower body. This image is pretty close.

Her human form was a gothic looking young woman with light skin, black hair up in a spikey bun and lots of peculiar jewelry.

5 Likes

Marquis Andras looks like this but with a slim body with pale pale skin.

Owl face, body of a human. Red or black eyes depending on his moHe wears a leather type of chest strap thing that goes over his shoulder.

I usually see a dagger in the waistband with a bunch of symbols on the handles. He’s very chiseled, and fit.

3 Likes

This picture of etheric ghouls looks interestingly like Venom the Marvel Symbiote…

Or maybe Bendy the ink demon.
Very cool.

1 Like

Azazel appears to me as the lord of the North.
Eddard Stark

1 Like

This is what cernunnos has appeared to me the few times I’ve seen him!
AZAZEL:

IMG_2889 as for the 2nd photo, he had a much more built and stronger body, and he had a lot of muscle and just like a smirk less feminine looking basically. & with red-ish eyes!

Poseidon:

Lilth

Archangel Michael!

Archangel Gabriel

IMG_2901

1 Like

Love this! I’m curious as to which books you’ve been reading on Visionary Magick. I’m inclined to check them out…

1 Like

Based on the imagery described, I would say it is Raziel’s Paths of Power by Jareth Tempest.

2 Likes

Nice – I’ve been looking into getting a copy. Thank you!