Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Lilith was a dead ringer for this painting by Rossetti (which resembles the actress Senta Berger). She was almost 6ft tall, yet had a somewhat delicate build. Her hair was unnaturally blood red, and her skin was so white it happened to be iridescent. Her features were birdlike, and she was a vampire. Her hands were spindly like ghostly spiders, and her nails were a little sharp and somehow “webbed.” Her eyes were light gold. Her presence was not wantoning or sexual. It was menacing, powerful, strong, and defined by itself. She wore simple loose gowns of light colors.
She looked like a woman in her 30s.
Lilith has appeared in a more nightmarish form with layers of razor teeth and a dangling mouth that is not unlike a vortex.

Namaah had a likeness to a Gaston Bussiere painting (which contains nudity, so I am not sure that I want to share it), except she was not European; she appeared to be Iranian (though light-skinned), and her hair was short. She does not resemble Vivien Leigh, but her facial and body features are similar. She did not appear to me naked. She dressed androgynously with a feminine twist, and opulently with her bodices aligned with jewels. Namaah would be about 160cm.

Sandalphon looks exactly like Naamah except her hair is a shorter dark green, she conceals her figure in lengthy and dark robes that cause her to appear leaner and taller than she is, her skin is burnt orange from the desert, and her eyes are flashing (whereas Namaah’s are purely black).

Lucifer looks like male model Jordan Barrett, except he is far more handsome and his face is longer, more defined, and more “gentle.” His hair blazes with the Sun and he is very, very beautiful. Lucifer’s skin glistens and is golden. I would not call him “pale” nor “tan.” Lucifer is definitely over 185cm.

Samael appeared to me like the angel in this painting. His face has a similarity to Peter Steele’s from Type O Negative. He was definitely tall, though not surpassing 2 meters. He had notably large biceps.

Adramelech was pretty much a bald, lighter-skinned version of Lil Nas X with colored eyes and more flamboyant attire, even though he appeared to me shirtless in humanoid form with peacock wings. His face was interchangeable with that of a bird.

Satan (not Lucifer) appeared to me in a more humanoid form like this man. His skin was very fair, but he was ethnically black. His eyes were white-blue and somewhat serpentine. He was not very tall (about 1.72m) and his build was delicate.

Lucifuge Rofocale was an unattractive version of Alain Delon with a receding hairline that he concealed with a bit of a cap. The mustache and beard being Mephisto-like is very accurate. He was about 169cm and skinny fat. His demeanor was that of Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

Mephistopheles is attractive (unlike Lucifuge Rofocale) even though his hairline is visibly receding. He is not terribly short either (about 183cm).

Glasya Labolas

Skyrim:Dog - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

This but with wings.

1 Like

Lucifer (Vasiliy Stepanov, 1.92m tall)

Hair is a bit more red, and his face is somehow more perfect. His skin, as I wrote, radiates like the Sun.

1 Like

Confirm.

1 Like

This is how Rashoon appeared to me:

I had a dream about her where she was wearing a white robe like dress, had long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She was walking me through different homes and showing me different altars dedicated to her. This was my first time meeting her. She noticed a piece of rhodochrosite I had on my altar and seemed to adore that stone. Other times I have met with her, her appearance and clothing more closely matched the picture.

I don’t have a picture, but I’ll describe some of the other beings I’ve met.

Belial appeared to me as a tall man with striking yellow eyes. He appears maybe in his mid 40s-early 50s. He had long brown hair with streaks of gray. He appeared well dressed in a gray suit.

Asmodeus appeared to me with long, lightly curled red hair and lovely golden eyes. He was tall and had a strong build. I have seen him wearing a dark red suit as well as golden armor.

3 Likes