Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Peter Morhbacher’s illustrations are absolutely gorgeous, I simply LOVE his drawings. That art of Azazel was the first thing I saw when I woke up and it took my breath away and I almost cried, I almost cried while talking to his sigil too but that art is just fabulous. Sorry that I went on a ramble here but it’s just gorgeous.

I draw how King Asmodai appeared to me today. My first evocation of him. He had suit in dark steel color. Between horns black crown appeared. But still he was much more handsome than in the picture, i just can’t paint so good yet.

9 Likes

Beautiful drawing of Lilith brother :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Idk whether the artist has ever seen Azazel, but he/she grab his `feeling that gives to others’ right. Basically, the pictures that I gave in my reply is base on the impression they gave to me.

1 Like

Thank you!

Very interesting.
I have sleep paralysis and experience watchers, watcher overers, and those that just do nothing, and those that try to feed or attack (not so much anymore as a lifetime of it had led to me perfecting my defenses).
There were more than just figured though. Every blue moon it’s more than just a shadow person.
Lilith and Namaah used to comfort me as a child (and feed :thinking: I guess it was an exchange)

Hecate and her shadow hounds showed up when I initiated with her

And then there’s the infamous hat mat who I’m finding had many traits synonymous with Woden

1 Like

I’m so glad I saw your Furfur… I’ve been trying to find out who this is for awhile now, like a Cernnunos Baphomet mix. He appeared to me like this dark peryton by illahie on deviant art.

4 Likes

How beautiful

2 Likes

Never worked with her, she’s under Satan from what I read

EDIT: She’s under Satan in the grand Grimoire, but under Lucifer in the grimorium verum, next to Agaliarept

2 Likes

Pretty much how I’ve seen Freya when I project to Asgard, but she is a bit more toned.

2 Likes

Naama

4 Likes

A spirit appeared to me in a dream (after I had watched some vampiric mantra video thing) looking like this:

Hair was silver/white, eyes were cloudy light blue or something, and the hair was pulled back into a pony tail though.

I don’t know who it was, but they were ripping my limbs (toes and leg) off in a basement before I became lucid and had a civil conversation with them lol. Only encountered them once.

3 Likes

This is how Lilith appeared to me the first time I saw her.
αρχείο λήψης (3)

And this is how she appeared during a meditation I did a little while ago

5 Likes

Beautiful as always

2 Likes

Sargatanas
Aside from the softer female vibe and the stronger darker vibe, this is exactly how he appears most often. The “neutral form”. The details, features everything is perfect. I was actually surprised stumbling on this artwork. I’d also like to thank him for everything he’s done. :butterfly:

11 Likes

Hello all.
I am not able to provide a photo or drawing – perhaps when you read the following description you will understand why.
There are many different visions that range from regular types of ladies to beings that look human except for one feature – their nose.
One regular one is a very short blonde female being with a very long and narrow pointy nose. She also has very pale skin that is shedding.
Another recent vision was a large-framed girl in her 20s with an incredibly huge nose – triple the size of a regular Jewish nose.
All are very friendly and some are quite intimate at times.
Would love to see some visual interpretations of these descriptions.
Thank you and Hail Satan.
LL .

Lovely artwork - your Naama resonates with me very strongly - how tall is she?
LL

1 Like

Felt that Michael appeared under this aspect during evocation

9 Likes

King Asmoday minus the pitchfork

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a really good depiction of him. Right on!

1 Like