Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Did she ever show up with a black Cape and hood?

Never, her form of dressing has always been kind of open with me.

1 Like

That’s interesting, she always showed up with a cape with me, just once I saw her dressed up differently because she wanted to help me with sex magick so she dressed up with fishnet stockings and had red hair

1 Like

I can’t tell.

I just know it is a typical appearance of the Undead. To be sure , one could :

• Evoke them through Evocation Ritual
  • Go out of body and meet them and confront them (asking who they are and what they want).

When I was 8 yo, I had exactly this king of apparition at the foot of my bed. Dark entities staring at me and speaking in a unknown langage. I never felt fear. They seemed watch over me.

13 years later, I have been initiated to Vampirism and learned that this kind of encounter was common for “Those of the Blood”. So I give this advice: If you have this kind of phenomena (shadow entities appearing in your room at knight, and even sometimes drinking your life-force !!! while you are in sleep paralysis) ask yourself “Do I feel a certain attraction for Vampirism ?” if this is so, I urge you to be initiated.

Just the humble opinion of a practitioner of the Vampiric Path since 22 years.

2 Likes

I’ve read many member experiences here describing Lilith with red hair. I have yet to see her with her astonishing red type as I can only Imagine. Various times Lilith has appeared to me with her haunting amber eyes that I’ve seen in visions and dreams along with her raven black hair. The image alone gives me some sort of calmness while at the same time can feel some large energy towards it after having built a connection with the image. Like @anon48079295 mentioned, Lilith has various features that she uses to change her appearance.

Almost every encounter of mine I’ve always noticed at least some of her snake-like features from either body or skin. Just one of the many type of appearances from the beauty of herself. Interesting to read your post about Lilith helping you out with sex magic as I know she’s very good at that as it’s one of her many keys into working with her. Mabye it was her exclusive appearance there to you to help you out? Two of her Daughters regularly help out with my sex magic along with any meditations in the mix. Such wonderful teachers they can be. It’s always a treat reading other members experiences with her. Lilith just has many sides to her appearance. Just gives the many possibilities to her looks.

1 Like

She intrigues me, sometimes I’m scared of her but she’s been sweet with me :slight_smile:

I wonder if she could be a good being to contact for healing from trauma brought on by sexual abuse

I had sexual harassment in my past (which bothered me when I was a kid) and got raped by a demon a couple years ago (doesn’t bother me a lot now)

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, hope your mind and your whole self being are in much better place as of recent times :crystal_ball: Lilith did heal my pain in the past after a major loss I suffered last year when Covid was at its peak. Didn’t help losing my job either. Was in a pretty shitty spot and felt like what in the hell did I even have left anymore besides my family. Lilith helped me achieve my inner self love that I forgotten how much that was important to me. She didn’t surgar coat anything and brought up her points which were made very clear to me that she was only helping me achieve my inner strength that I had lost making me stronger mentally wise. And yes Lilith at times can very fierce. She can be an amazing Coach and one her other Daughters who rarely visit me took part in this aswell. It’s simply amazing how these entities can be such major life coaches. I’d say it’s worth a shot at looking into her healings. Her way with words I can’t seem to describe in full details. They just bring you back up from whatever you were or had before. There’s quite a few of various other entities out there for healings. A good search upon here is what lead me to work with Lilith in the first place.

1 Like

Az Jahi.

Please no judgements, as this is how I have seen her look like to some account in sub-conescience in my own dreams.

9 Likes

Ignis draco/Attakeria

Another version of the image of Attakeria. Initially, this was the only way I saw him in my meditations. Only later did he begin to take the form of an androgyne and a column of flame.

7 Likes

Been looking through this thread with some interest. My question is, is there any powerful being who is kind of similar to the Baron Harkonnen in Dune, that is big, fat, depraved and perverse (but hopefully not shouting as much)? :heart:

kenneth-mcmillan-as-baron-vladimir-harkonnen1

That’s a really good rendition of Prince Orobas!

1 Like

When I recently met Lucifer for the first time I saw his white hands outstretched to hold my hands like this.

images (12)

And after I took his hands this is pretty close to what I saw.
images (13)

Quite an experience!

5 Likes

Lucifer

4 Likes

That’s a pretty good rendition of the Lucifer I saw also. Blond angel with hair parted in the middle. Interesting.

2 Likes

My queen Morrigan in my dream
moon ogddess

And in banshee form
s1

4 Likes

I saw Prince Seere as a strong armored man standing on the three stars in Orion’s belt.

I also saw him riding a horse. Like a zephyr.

4 Likes
  1. Lilith

but her dress is fancier, with a crown braid. This picture gives me the same impression of her. confident, proud and solemn

1. astaroth

elf-like appearance. he gives me strong sexual energy everytime I saw at the beginning. The intensity decrease with time.

2. azazel

he looks like an angel ( although I have never work with angels) appear with light energy (idk how to describe sorry for my poor English) not sure whether i called the wrong spirit because souces on the internet described he is a not very nice ‘person’. he has a dark humour. Also, strong sexual energy but weaker than astaroth’s.

3. Isis

an elder sister, kind and warm-hearted.

4. Freyja

proud, a bit bossy on her expressions but you can feel hat she is warm-hearted at the inside

5. selene

quiet, introverted. I have only worked with her for a few weeks, so I didn’t get much impression of her

4 Likes

Lilith with a black mirror

This image appeared in my head after scanning @MagickVigilante. Previously, Lilith appeared to me in the form of a red-haired woman, but in this case her hair and eyes were black.

11 Likes

So was this the woman you saw? Lilith? How beautiful

1 Like

Yes. Because after a series of your scans, the image of this woman with a black mirror was constantly in my mind. And for me it is always a “sign” that this should be embodied in a visible form.

1 Like