Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Bastet often wears a white dress when she visits me

7 Likes

Gaia as she appears to me

Gaia

Frey

Caacrinolaas

Caacrinolaas

Nidhoggr-seen her a couple times when I first learnt how to soul travel.

Hel/Hela, she’s beautiful either side to me tbh

Hel

8 Likes

My Patron goddess, hel, says that the artist did her great Justice.

3 Likes

This is how Bog Veles appears to me:

e9d957c2d7aac8f7859f14944cc170d1--bog-paganism

3 Likes

Finally could find anything that resembles Enki aka Satan ( or lucifer if you go with that view but I don’t)

Like this but probably facially older, more like someone who’s a good 50 year old say. Sometimes he wears red too.

6 Likes

Belial likes to shapeshift a lot when we talk, one of his forms that stands out is (very close to) this

13 Likes

Uh sorry but the sigil word doesn’t say gamingin

2 Likes

Gamigin is also known as Samigina.

5 Likes

Oh i see. Thanks

1 Like

Belial: he came to me exactly like this with 3/4s of his body coming out of a black cross

and this

13 Likes

i couldnt make this up even if i wanted too i called Lucifuge Rofocal abit ago and this is what he appeared as to me. and its funny i was thinking about this post when seen him and it popped up.

Lucifuge

13 Likes

Lady Lilith at her waters as she appeared to me.

She was exuding sex appeal to test my resolve to stay focused.

She was also naked. But I couldn’t find a tasteful picture oh, so I went with this one.

10 Likes

Nakedness represents being without a mask or restriction openness bearing ones all. If she was young then that is an allure to the beginning and by water we all know how it represents flow of emotions think if the waters were dark it is eathers… creations juices and the maiden.
She has shown you more than sensuality.

11 Likes

Belial has shown up twice as a tall, dark haired guy with a really piercing blue eyes.

6 Likes

My own artwork (besides the Phopherus one) inspired by evocation:

Lucifer-Pan

Lucifer-Phopherus

Lilith

Frost/Ice Jotnar

8 Likes

You’re Archangel Gabriel looks very similar to how Raphael appeared to me. He was a neon blue opaque energy. Fully hooded. Humanoid.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know. There’s a lot of self-exploration that happened.

I would never think that lady Lilith is simply trying to seduce me, although she is incredibly sexy, her depth is much deeper than a simple seductress. Her knowledge is what attracts me to her, the fact that she could make a gay man consider her allure is nothing more than a side bonus.

8 Likes

I was just reading through this, I got chills when I saw the pic of Belial because he appeared to me in a dream literally exactly like that

1 Like

Lilithdownload%20(3)

4 Likes

Angelina Jolie played a Lilith-type entity in the movie version of Beowulf.

4 Likes