How do you see Belial?

I see him like Link from Zelda.

4 Likes

A black figure with a blacked out face and a gold crown of thorns for bane.

A tall and muscular man with a gold face mask and black cape another time

1 Like

I’ve had him pop up on me looking like the Crimson Ghost (at least the Misfits version). Another form I drew below:

Usually cloaked and hooded. Always looking like a initiator.

5 Likes

First I saw him as dark green smoke/fog in the darkness. Later he appeared as a typically-looking demon with dark green skin (this color matches him according to my subconscious it seems)

Now I usually see visions like broken human skulls covered in mud or dirt with worms.

2 Likes

Only saw him once so far

Minus the beard and his hair was dark brown. He was also wearing a trenchcoat that probably had better days.

2 Likes
1 Like

Old man Kurt Russell. :smile:
Also, nice to see you’re back again.

2 Likes

I used to see him as Frederik Barbarrosa

I see him after as a robot with a big sword

2 Likes

A big flamboyant yet muscular demon, brutish.

3 Likes

This! A nomadic, cloaked wanderer with his face hidden by his hood.

2 Likes

That’s how he was in my dream. For lack of a better term like a dremora from the elder scrolls.

Physically is similar to yours. A black guy in his 30s. Only he’s wearing a black suit and shaved head. But the last time I summoned him, he appeared to me cloaked with glowing eyes.

The first time I called him, there were those types of music playing as well.

2 Likes

Usually as a choking red mist or fog. And only once as a massive deep red scaled dragon.

1 Like

Yep I’ve seen them cosplay as link many times

1 Like

Well honestly he looked really good looking to me…not like the images here. But he laughs a lot and has no fear in offending other daemons from experience :expressionless:

4 Likes

Often while (for example) looking at Belial’s sigil and perhaps also repeating his name, the image of him “popping” in my mind was his portrayal in Das buch Belial.
Probably both because of how fascinated I was as a little boy, and Belial likes to exploit, comply with that.

How do u know that it is real him?

2 Likes

A greek looking statue …and a big muscular bald headed man with sparkling teeth

1 Like

I just get the feel of the Mantle, with the presence to alter the feel of my Dark-Roast coffee. Then people tell me about how my behavior and presentation has changed. For the mystery of Belial, is nicely experienced in a darkened room, with my learning from my becoming transformed.

I have only felt Belial’s energy. I have never seen him. But, one night after attempting to summon Belial and nothing happening… I went to bed and woke up at almost 3am. It was 2:50 something. I have a habit of sleeping with my phone and checking the time every time I wake up. Well, I don’t know if it was Belial or what it was. But, when I looked directly at the corner of my room, there was a woman who looked Egyptian. She was wearing Egyptian garments/attire (from head to toe), and in between her hands was a floating globe :earth_americas: and it was spinning. I stared at her for a few minutes. It was not a “dream”. She was just standing in the corner of my room with the spinning/floating globe. She didn’t acknowledge me. Just stood there looking at the globe. I think about it and still trip out.

7 Likes