I'm the guy no girl wants

I’ll kindly disagree with you on this. I CAN agree that both sexes have stereotypical behavior that unfortunately stems from pieces of truth. But not all people in general are like this. Narcissists, gold diggers, users and cheaters aside - id like to think most people are truly searching for something real.

But. What is real to one is not to the other. We’ve seen throughout history and to this day how people can “ love “ anyone. Spend enough time together and feelings of attachments develop even in undesirable situations. Humans crave attachment and it happens. So being able to love isn’t the issue, rather it’s getting your needs met and I can agree with you to some extent on this but not entirely.

I’ve come to decide when a person actively seeks a companion they may find someone suitable or passable but it would lack in many ways. I still believe that when love hits two people unexpectedly it’s the universe or god or your own higher self - whatever you wish to call it- their way of waking you up and saying “ here, this is meant for you.” It tends to bring out the best in us and everything seems “ perfect,” because it COULD be. What we as people do with it makes the difference though.

We must be honest with ourselves first and with the other party. Sometimes we look to fill a void, for someone to show us a way out or simply to occupy the time. It’s important to know and tell. Love isn’t the issue, not knowing what we truly want or feel is.

This just brought clarity to something Queen Beleth explained to me - she told me that people often don’t KNOW what they feel let alone express it. It’s because of the garbage we’ve picked up and the influences we’ve adopted weather consciously or not. Deep down, we recognize our heart in someone else but we self sabotage and seek outside help when we are our own enemy here.

And often two people are on two different pages as to what they are looking for. That’s ok. At some point love strikes us again because the gods and our ancestors and guides still give us those gifts. I would think it would be desirable and ideal to recognize it when it happens and hopefully the other person does too. They may not and as long as a result depends upon another we would be on shaky ground.

Still, a persons ability to love YOU says little about the love you’re capable of giving and receiving. As Lady Lilith told me : “ A heart that loves never loses the love - it multiplies on and on weaving its way through eternity.”

This is no white lighter keep your head up comment. It’s merely applying the wisdom passed on to me from the infernal kingdom.

7 Likes

Look up Ross Jeffries. Old School Speed Seduction program based on NLP which evens the playing field. You may find some value in learning about instinctual engrained mate selection habits and how to stack the deck in your favor, in this or related programs.

Start by immediately banishing the terrible self talk. Also its safe ton assume, that you have some negative core beliefs creeping around, find em…kill em…replace em with ones which empower you. It is a guarantee if you tighten your shot group in the areas you can control…the physical condition of your physique, the way you dress and carry yourself, and the way you communicate with yourself and others you will see a change.

there’s nothing wrong with that dagar

1 Like

Not anymore. I quit a few years ago.

1 Like

Not to take over a thread so I will keep it brief. Go for it with Andromalius. I work with him weekly and you will benefit from it a great deal.

1 Like

Yes! As a Satanist I strive for divinity by always trying first to do whatever needs to be done myself. You grow that way, whereas asking for help all of the time turns you into a rhp practitioner who uses lhp deities. “I’m too weak, stupid, gutless, hopeless or whatever to achieve this so although I’m not on my knees I’m still begging you [insert spirit’s name] to help me…”

And I praise you that the old Satanist in you just keeps coming out! It’s wonderful isn’t it?

Al.

2 Likes

In terms of relationships, no one is going to step up and form a relationship with anyone to make that ‘clingy’ person feel whole, fulfilled, at peace or whatever. People will form relationships with you when you have something that they’d like to share in.

Sad but true, when I gave up on women and by my attitude let it be known that I’m just not interested, women took this to mean that I’m a strong, independent guy who’s a challenge. Then they wasted their time.

Al.

2 Likes

This is what’s taught in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) too.

I agree with all the advice above, but I sum it up like this:

Take good care of yourself. Good hygiene. Haircut (if long hair, just keep it trimmed and styled), Smell good. Fresh breath. Clean, neat clothes. Keep your nails and toenails clipped. Exercise more. Women notice these things.

Look past her beauty and treat her like the human being she is.

Stay positive and do your own thing.

Eventually, the “right girl” will come along.

These things sound simple, but are harder than you realize. I’m a single, almost forty year-old, greasy, fat ugly dude myself. And these things advice I wish I received years ago.

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

you should focus on meeting girls that are more laid back, thots are the worst so be careful, don´t fall into their “beauty”, they´re straigh up bitches lmao

also don´t feel about it about not having relationships with the opposite sex, i´m 21 and never had a gf too, you should get a hobby in order to occupy your mind, i´m planning to do krav maga next year, just to give you an idea

also i´d recommend you reading Models by Mark Manson, so you have a basic idea about what women want in a man

1 Like

What the fuck does it the matter what I wear or how I look… or smell? Come on!!

Y’all want this.

3 Likes

Sexy, I’d smash

3 Likes

Go to posh mark look bundle deals like men colognes, samples originals from stores like 5 for 20.to smell good. Wen u see a virl do conctact whitin 5 seconds. Talk to everyone, star whit all the peopls. Guys, grandmas etc. And b helpful, being alone, insolated suks, and do magic. Demon brand. In amazon magic books, or here, good luck.

2 Likes

Belphguy? That has to be you Belph from old WF? YO YO YO WUZZUPS!?

1 Like

look like a lord of the rings character…nerdy girls like that kinda thing

1 Like

I think life would become more depressing by making yourself unattracted to them, I understand why you would want to go that route but such a serious choice might have a few unpleasant and unexpected consequences. Personally I would be careful with making such choices and first embrace creativity and the search for a better solution. Your suggestion sounds like a last resort type of thing, so maybe don’t be so quick to do it. Work on your complexion, facial structure (use Jawliner) and work out then build on your level of self belief and confidence. That’s a start

That does not work because unattractive women do also have high standards.

1 Like

Many people in this forum mistakenly believe they can just use magick to get the partners they want without doing any change on themselves. It will work but only temporary and eventually you will get accused for rape because that’s what love and lust spells really are. You need to use magick to make yourself get through change in your appearance and behaviors. In the case with women, hit the gym, learn how to make money and improve your communication skills. Most importantly, appear that you are desired by women because women don’t want men who are not desired by other women. Marbas may be able to create that illusion around you but remember all magick is temporary, so still hit the gym, make money and learn to communicate.

1 Like

I’m late to the party but a lot what I read on here is true. Magic will only get you so far. It could open doors, it could help clear what’s blocking you and it could bring things into your life but for that to happen you will need to make a choice a choice which will bring you to others which will ultimately lead to your success. At times these are easy like going for a walk but others it’s extremely hard and that it self is smaller steps to get to that one step. For example you want a girl friend. You say you’re not attractive and basically saying it’s impossible to find someone.

Well I first suggested you start to work on yourself. Start by working on aspects that you know you need to. Example work out in the gym or pick up a hobby something to start building that confidence but also that happiness that you have made yourself. Do something that brings you joy. From there work on how you view yourself. You can buy new clothing and such but until you start to get more of s back bone none of that matters. But do go out and buy something that will help generate this. Basically as I was told once your a diamond in the rough. You have flaws, cracks, dirt. A lot of people when they see you they may only see that clump of dirt and tar that to them is worthless. But once you start to clean, shape, polish yourself you will start to see these cracks and what people say are blemishes in fact adds character and beauty to you. It makes you unique. This is when people will be attracted to you and from this you will not just find good people but also bad. Keep this in mind because when you work on yourself you need to remember your doing it for you and not for another.

An example I gave from my self is after this one guy, the first Iv dated in years back a few months ago basically said I wasn’t good enough because I live in a rooming house aka not my own house and live two hours out he decided to ditch me. But it was this that brought on my own change. I saw that my own achievements to him (which is a lot) to him was not viewed as such. So after he decided that I wasn’t good enough to do the things Iv been wanting to do such as getting my nose pierced and get some tattoos. I gave a big double middle finger and started to get out and go to this and joined a martial art class. I’m single but I’m seeing that I need to make my own happiness and be proud of my own achievements. Do what makes me feel happy and good and be proud how far I have came.

We often want to rush from A to B and not pay attention or care of the in between. We achieve things everyday even if it’s small. These choices lead to them and eventually to change that people will start to notice. A real life example is how Iv been focusing on gaining weight. Iv always been on the small side and didn’t like how I’m just a toothpick. So I started by changing my diet and get some exercise. A month ago a co worker told me and complimented on how I’m filling out. How I look good. Funny thing is I didn’t notice. I didn’t notice these changes. But once you do start people will notice. Your physical appearance starts from the inside. You want to look good start with what you’re ingesting and the ingredients you use. Food is energy for our bodies that also carries its own energy its own magic. I suggest look up on that.

Everything starts with a thought that will become an action if you do choose. That is how progress starts. It is hard to know where to start. But for me as a 31 year old girl whose love life is equal to a house cat that gets rejected every turn for every reason under the sun, don’t give up. If there is the number one enemy of us all is giving up. We are all here for one reason or another. Though it may differ we all have common problems and things that could in fact prevent us from gaining what we truly deserve and desire.

Keep going on your craft. Keep going on growing and improving. Stagnation is the other enemy of us all. Even once you get that girl don’t stop on improving yourself. Just because you got them doesn’t mean your journey is over.

So to sum it up: Start by getting involved in an activity that brings you joy. Go out to the gym or any physical activity that will help you build up that body that you want but choose one that keeps you motivated. Eat the right diet. You eat the right foods it’ll not just help build up your body but also your mind. It’ll bring on a change to how you see the world and yourself. You don’t realize how important diet is and how much it does affect you. Go out and treat yourself to getting something done. Hair, facial, tattoos, piercings what ever it is that you want. Especially if it’s like me you have dreamed about it for years. Continue to practice your craft. What ever path you choose or on continue on it. Don’t be afraid to choose to do something new. I know it’s hard because you feel so comfortable and safe in your bubble but remember two biggest enemies Stagnation and giving up. This may also be a requirement in order to get to where you want to be. Especially working with Goetia, though it’s good to have lines, but to many makes it harder and slower to get that result and even then it may not be the fullest because of the limitations. Limitations is understandable but to a point. After that it’s the third enemy. Don’t limit yourself. Expand. Don’t be afraid of that change. Take it by its horns and say “I embrace change. I do not fear you.”

I’m sorry guys but this OP is 3 years old, and the OP himself hasn’t been seen in 2 years… he’s unlikely to see your replies and I hope very much that the situation has changed given he was young, in addition we are drifting into non magickal territory which is off topic.

Thanks for all the input everyone, I’ll be closing this now.

1 Like