I'm taking on serious students for free

Ok

1 Like

Am I allowed to post the location to download discord?

1 Like

I apologize. I didn’t want to pass up the chance. I will make an intro, when I’m not so busy. I don’t want to make a quick intro. Gotta think :). I promise I will have one made soon! Thank you for informing me.

Please hookup via PM first then sort the Discord within that, otherwise it misleads/gives a precedent for others with less honest intent to start spamming their own Discords which could become a problem. :+1:

Cheers. :sunny:

3 Likes

that was very confusing so I will just hope for everyone to have it. Or do you mean to pm the people who don’t have discord the location to download it?

1 Like

I think I get what your sayin now :+1:

2 Likes

You should just PM it to us

2 Likes

I’m full this time around, but next time kay

3 Likes

Ok Guru

I’m very interested.

Laughable

Not sure what that means… @telgega would you like me to close this topic? It can be re-opened and bumped whenever you wish. :+1:

Sure.
Do what thou will

i am interested
my senses are unstable but lucifer is fixing them

Yes please

1 Like

I am very happy to be part of your team now. I look forward to developig my senses and reach my goal, which is have a stable contact with demons!

Hello my name I Rowencain Auroras Morningstar, ( magical)… my name to mundane society is Rory Joseph Daniel McLellan.
I am a solitary practitioner of Draconian tradition of Satanic magick I Also am approaching Qlipothic sphere workings as a near sighted goal , after I endure the 7 day self-initiation upon the path of the Dragon… Alongside atlantean / Luciferian gnosis , I’ve been dabbling with some Demonaltry rituals with good success, but I believe my current primary focus would be Draconian magick, with a Theistic Satanic philosophy/ belief system…
I AM IN MY 13 MONTH OF solitary dedicated practise, and words cannot describe the lifestyle chang3 and alchemical transformation that has already occured through my achievements over the last year.
Funny enough, this all began 2 years ago through accidentally igniting a kundalini awakening…since that day I have raised kundalini ( with spirit aid) a total 13 times

1 Like

I am interested. I have read some energy working material from the Power Meditations at the Joy of Satan website. I have some experience in the actual practice. A few phenomena.

I think the application is not valid anymore, read above

2 Likes

Full ? Wish I dident spend 45 mins with a glitching keyboard to be mislead. …how come this topic is still within the latest or most recent threads?

Would be courteous for you to change or rectify this so hopefuls are not mislead. …

1 Like