I'm taking on serious students for free

I have a pretty decent knowledge of the energy centers, the unified field, and how kundalini moves through the body. I do yoga and am a beginner. I have been meditating for awhile, my own techniques and ones out of Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza. I have been down this path long enough, that I’m beginning to be obsessed with the results. Ask me some questions, if you would like!

Im interested i’ve done some evokations and sigil magic but i just recently started learning energy work

2 Likes

Not interested in this but good luck with this mang

2 Likes

I’ve been working with energy since I was 20 years old, good luck with your new classes, let us know how it goes.

1 Like

@Sp3nce

2 Likes

Hello! I go by Phi, I am a certified reiki master so learning even more what I can do with energy workings sounds very intriguing. I do like to do my own research and follow my demons, but I would like some help, I feel like it would be a new experience and be part of my growth path to have a mentor.

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m interested :slightly_smiling_face:
I have been working with my chakras and aura consistently for about a year. For the time being I can heal from minor illnesses but I want to learn more.

2 Likes

@Sp3nce it’s rude to jump into a thread looking for serious students without introducing yourself first. As prompted by @Anassa above, click the image and go to the proper thread. An intro is required on this forum.

4 Likes

I never really understood what people meant by energy work. Is it just manipulating the energy within and out of you? Is it like ghi gung?

1 Like

Am interested so count me in

1 Like

I’m interested in further developing my astral senses. I’ve done several successful invocations but still struggle with astral projection. I’m very interested in kundalini as well

3 Likes

Are you full or do you got room for one more? I will supply you with my background whenever you wish.

2 Likes

Okay, so please everyone read this post here, Everyone from this point up who HAS asked. you will be part of the class. everyone AFTER this post, sorry I’m at my limit, however I will be doing this again if it proves successful

4 Likes

Quick head count

@Dasheen
@SomeGuy

1 Like

@SITHISIT
@xxm3141
@Tenneson
@Ghathanar
@Phi
@Rafa
@Sp3nce
@NewBiez
@Vyriz
@anon80443026

2 Likes

@lalaland123
@Tannin
@Nolan_Toney

1 Like

Hello Im evoi (A name made on the spot so I guess I dont have a spiritual one yet) Im looking a new path I guess I kind of feel like an abused vase that can hold more but alwas given less if that makes sense Im brand new and need a guide

1 Like

:no_mouth: he said he’s not taking anyone else. It’s like three posts up

3 Likes

you’re to late

1 Like

lol I know 区々くく

1 Like