I'm taking on serious students for free

I’ve been asked several times about people learning from me. And I’ve come to a point where I do need some help. So as of today I’m taking applications for students.

Please post here if you interested. I don’t need alot of info just your basic occult background so I know where to start

57 Likes

Hi!
I’m interested :smiley:

1 Like

Post your background please

This is from my intro

I’m from Paris but I do travel a lot. I’ve started looking into the occult about 10 years ago, and I’ve tried many things since, all sorts of Magick, belief systems, nothing that really got me hooked. I’ve done quite a few spells and rituals with some success (especially when it came to helping others), but there’s one which really worked well. I can’t remember the details, it was many years ago, but I made an offering to… Isis, I think? It might have not been her. So that she would make it snow and I might skip school for a few days (hey, teenagers), but there was no sign of snow whatsoever, it was actually much warmer than usual winter averages, and no snow was forecasted at all. But I did it with conviction and humility, and it worked. The next day, it snowed so much for like a week all over France, it was crazy. Then growing up I kind of got too busy and away from it all, but it was still there at the back of my mind. I’ve always wanted knowledge, that’s why I chose to study medicine, but lately I’ve found that to not be enough, I need more. I want to know things, secret things, things not meant to be known. I want to be a part of something bigger as well. I was looking up stuff about Djinns and found my way on this forum. I don’t usually like social spaces because what people write about their occult experiences just seems crazy to me, but here, from what I’ve read, it’s just so much more “normal” and down to earth. I’m still looking for something to believe in. I think there is some tiny truth about today’s religions, but in my opinion (and without meaning to offend anyone), I just think it’s all bogus. No different than politics. Also, I’m pretty skeptical even with my own occult experience so it’s kind of hard for me to believe in anything “out of the norm” although I deeply want to.

I’ll share more in private if you’re still willing

2 Likes

@telgega do you have any experiences with the path of smoke ?

Hi, I’m also interested

What are you teaching?

1 Like

I’m Shoghi from Ghana, beginner on this path. I started looking into this 2 months ago and ready to learn from others.

2 Likes

Negative. I posted in the energy work section because that is where I am at

Energy work and development

2 Likes

Not nessecary

Accepted

1 Like

Accepted. 8 more. Cause 10 is all I can handle atm

1 Like

I am interested as well; although I’m short on supplies and not a lot of privacy. And my astral senses aren’t developed; I could use some help.

2 Likes

I’m interested and still learning

2 Likes

I want to be your student.

1 Like

Okay. 4 spots left

Thank you! I’ll really invest myself.

I am interested and want to learn from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested! I will post a description of my knowledge.

1 Like