1 Like

attack from what?

i am, working on something new for tommorow 8 or 9 CST

2 Likes

BLM rioters

2 Likes

what are you teaching your students?

1 Like

energy work mostly, this next one is gonna be a darker meditation.

1 Like

do you have a space for a curious student?

always, we are always accepting folks

1 Like

great I’m in.

click the link in the video
it is to the discord or just watch the channel for tommorw

I just subscribed to your youtube channel

1 Like

Cool, enjoy the content and see you later tonight

1 Like

Get ready everyone!

2 Likes

Hello
my name is Dmitry
I’m from Russia
I want to start doing occultism
I don’t know where to start
I have almost no practice
I know the theory average
can I go to study?

Of course

1 Like

@telgega I’m in!

Background: I’m not experienced at all I’m still pretty new to this stuff I 1st got interested in magic at 17 and have been learning as much as much as I can ever since. I’m currently trying to work with Santa Muerte and Marax also trying to work with my Ancestors.

From my intro, background:

I’ll be in my 30s soon and I’m from North America.

My experiences with the paranormal include two failed attempts at astral projection, and I know it was that because I’ve read about it. For me I saw a white light with jet engine noises (but not as intense)…and then it stopped. The next night the same thing but it wasn’t as intense as the previous night.

Another time I was on my bed and I felt the rising and falling of someone’s chest on my head, even though there was no one else in the room. I tried to get up but before I did I went “yeah, I think someone else is here.” I tried to get up and I felt two hands pushing me down. I signed crosses and said “Jesus Christ” and the spirit left. I don’t know what that was about but I never felt these things again.

My struggle is that I can’t visualize anything in my head and I can’t seem to do the TGS. I’m not sure of what spiritual working could help me since nothing really seems to work and I don’t get why.

What I want to do is to be able to do psychic abilities. Things like heal myself, fly, teleport, invisibility, materializations, levitation, and other objective, material, “tangible” abilities where I’m doing them myself.

Hello, I’d like to join the class if possible. I am new to the forum so I can’t pm yet. I do have some experience with energy work from Robert Bruce’s book, as I understand this was, at least originally, for energy work.

Sure, click the video I posted to the link to the discord

Hi is there any place left ? I’m a french young occultist who started practicing arabian magick
Before delving and dwelling in the ars goetia
I have done a few rituals as you can see in my profile, i would be honored to join your sessions
My best regards

1 Like