I'm taking on serious students for free

taking to me or about me? lol

1 Like

Just giving you the heads up my man, for every 20 students you take on one of them will be willing to grind for that XP. The rest of the players will be AFK most of the time.

3 Likes

Maybe you can save the world

Im interested in learning energy manipulation from you.
Will you teach me?

1 Like

Can you please tell me more about this?

I’m interested.

sure just Pm me for incite to discord

I’m interested. My background is extremely new. I’ve read a lot on different subjects though. I grew up in a family that is Christian, however learned some about Obeah through family. I meditate and am trying to be all around more open and spiritual. Thanks for offering this opportunity!!

1 Like

I’m also interested.

I have some experience with energy manipulation and can do tarot readings and a background 2 years prior of researching magick but with barely to no actual magick done.
My personal goal is to be able to travel the ‘astral realm’ and efficiently communicate with spirits, preferably somehow seeing them like you normally would see a normal person with your psychic/astral senses or through the form of astral projection (also for travel).
Whatever it takes for me to reach my goal.

1 Like

PM me yall

1 Like

classes are on hold, atm the moment. as my city is under attack

hey yall

join us on youtube for live scanning and classes and link to discord.

Nope, no worries with rules, the block on Discord etc was after you started doing this, you & Arianna got grandfathered in since you were active before that all went to shit with Micah & his haters.

4 Likes

In chat and stream is running for anyone wanting to join

rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2

Morning class has started come and Join us!

1 Like

would love to join, what should i do?

you can join discord link is description. also just click link and join live stream

1 Like

we are live, doing energy work class come join us

1 Like

Succubus wife said this would benefit us so gonna give a listen tonight.

4 Likes