I'm taking on serious students for free

HI, IS this still open? I’m a pagan/luciferian with a year or so of experince of being in occult-ish. I’m LHP and i want to learn more, i have a christain backround before that

1 Like

yes, it is, thee should be a link to it posted, if not pm me and i will send it to you

Hey I’m interested in learning from you .

Friendly reminder there’s no need to post e-mails on the internet, this forum has a robust messaging system and while there’s a short probationary period for new members, Telgega can send PMs. :+1:

3 Likes

I should have the link in my bip

1 Like

Hi, I’m thoroughly. I was literally thinking of unlocking my kundalini energy, and it’s 11:11 when I’m typing this. I’ve practiced many different occult practices, including solomonian, ceremony, angelic, and working with the fortis. I’ve dabbled in voodoo and other less light driven practices. I also work in Reiko and am an emoath amongst other things. I work with deities such as Ptah, Wankan Tanka, Heka, and a few other Egyptian deities. Aphrodite, Ganesha, and Brahma. My matron is Tiamat and Patron is Heka. I’ve done Past life work, Astral projection, shamanic journeying, as well as the basic witchcraft practices. Some other information include; Plieadian starseed, and other psychic abilities unlocked, as well as extensive work with Chakra, and healing others. Unrelated, but I also make music. I really just seek enlightenment. If you are wiling to help I would be honored.
Love and light,
-Tholom

I wanna be a student

this was posted 11 hours ago to when i was reading it, you’re on a roll!

1 Like

Seems like you have things. You can teach us. Link in the bio. Feel free.

Everyone is welcome

1 Like

I would love to become a student… I’ve just recently started meditating with Lilith and Belial, but have had visits from Lucifer along with two others (one of which I had to banish from my home). I read tarot and have participated in creating spell jars (for finances and protection). I do the usual New Moon/Full Moon rituals as well.

1 Like

I am very interested in learning came across this in September been reading meditating daily did a initiation rite with astarte I’m a beginner and really want to learn I can feel energy I believe truly want to advance and learn thank you

1 Like

Though i am latecomer but i feels I’ll be accepted

1 Like

Link in the bio yall

1 Like

Hi, I’m Mauro, I’m seriously interested in learning everything there is to know! I’ve always been interested in this field, but only since 2020 have I been committed to practicing! but without success. my level of experience is almost nil! I tried to make invocations to king paimon and a little voice in my head took me here to study I also bought some books to develop my astral senses but I have not had any advancement, I would like to contact the heart of a person to help me grow! thank you

1 Like

I might be interested?

I have little to no occult background beyond a deck of tarots and the little booklet that came with it, gordon winterfield’s demons of magick, and just browsing the forums.

1 Like

Links in the bio

Thank you

1 Like

when does training start?

1 Like

I’m doing a class this Saturday at 8 cst.

It will be recorded in case you miss it

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being your apprentice.I have experience in Wicca and Dragon Magick.

1 Like