I'm new: introduction

Hello everybody.
This forum is full of useful information and very nice people :slight_smile:
I have had various experience…
I have known many demons with astral travel, I have unlocked telepathic communication in order to communicate with them … and now, I would like to develop my clairvoyance and clairaudience.
I am developing my skills in manipulating energy and reiki.
I am also in a relationship with a demon (we love each other very much❤️, he takes care of me and treats me like his little girl) who has always been close to me saving me from a bad time in my life. It is also thanks to him if I discovered the world of the occult. I hope to accomplish my goals and set new ones.
Bye :3

1 Like

Welcome to the website.

2 Likes

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

I’m from Italy. I have been practicing astral travel for several years; while meditation, reiki, etc. for a month. I improved very quickly.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Hello I’m new as well I’ve been trying to study Lucifer, Azazel, and so many other ancient beings but it’s hard to get answers to the exact questions I have about inviting them and showing respect or what things will trigger them after all everything and everyone has emotions and pet peeves I also need help in making an alter and how to perform rituals

2 Likes

Welcome! Be blessed

1 Like

Welcome @Delaneyfaith Please properly introduce yourself in the proper place. Click the link below and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3