I'm gonna get you! and its gonna be baneful! šŸ˜†

I am a Scorpio. Of course Iā€™m a fighter.

2 Likes

But being ethical is important too.

:joy:

Yes I do believe a person can be both. In this universe, this world, nature, one cannot appreciate the darkness without the light, nor can we appreciate light without darkness.We humans are evil beings that are capable of good. We are not good creatures that are capable of what is called evil. Because at our core, we are given to more base desires, itā€™s just human nature.

3 Likes

I can still love and care for myself and my family and trusted friends, but Iā€™m not going to micromanage my looks to fit in to this ridiculous idea that society wants people to fit into. So yes I suppose a person could be a lover and a fighter, because itā€™s the very things that I love that I will fight for.

1 Like

Of course, I do it. Iā€™m very empathetic very kind and generous and I do it secretly for people in the PMs but Iā€™m also quite nasty when itā€™s appropriate like the curse I posted up there :point_up_2: and the news articles to prove it. Itā€™s not just coincidence that I suddenly disappeared from the forum without a trace for 2 months at the exact same time the storms and floods started. I was in jail being pissed off and causing it. I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™m the only person who has a nice duality of nature I think itā€™s something that exists within us all and itā€™s just about being in tune with what is appropriate for the situation. I could probably list at least 25 to 30 people on this forum who are exactly like me in this way.

6 Likes

This whole thread :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious as to who your 25 are. I would count myself because my rituals and baneful works have a cycle time from 78 to 16 hours

2 Likes

Yeah I would put you on the list.

2 Likes

Have to apologize though. I didnt realize your post was basically making fun and light of certain people and circumstance until after I read it the second time.

Itā€™s a great rule for life, always make fun of everything :smile:

5 Likes

Oh I was laughing so hard at this post. Ya gotta laugh even when you fail

2 Likes

For me, magick is like a weapon or tool. Itā€™s how you use it. You wonā€™t go around shooting people with a gun with every little disagreement you have, do you? Magick shouldnā€™t be like that too. Baneful cast someone cuz you donā€™t like themā€¦ Certain things require certain tools and justified reasonsā€¦ Just cuz someone turn you down for a date, you get rejected the first time you ask. You donā€™t resort to baneful magick. There has to be certain requirement before baneful magick is to be used. Not preaching or moralizing, however, baneful magick is last resort for me if nothing else can be done. Itā€™s frivolous people that hurts others that need baneful magick on them. Most things can be solve with everyday communication/interaction. Or social skills. For me, Certain line that a person cross determines if baneful magick is cast on them.

5 Likes

You obviously didnt realize that most of his thread from the start was a big joke. However baneful works have their place regardless of your justifications for it.

Baneful energy does what its told. The universe doesnt care about passivity

2 Likes

Fuck that Ron Weasley kid am I right?

4 Likes

I realize that. Iā€™m not blind. However, itā€™s also the truth. You see people on this forum doing such. Itā€™s a fact many magick magician wannabes are being trigger happy with their magick bullets. You canā€™t deny that fact and itā€™s also important to give them an idea that baneful magick isnā€™t the only solution to lifeā€™s little petty problems

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Rofl

If people see it as a solution and overuse it. They will eventually get tired of it, but curses themselves is boring. Itā€™s a tiny piece of music in a giant opera

5 Likes

They do not. But magick requires desire under ones will. So youā€™ll have to have the will and desire to curse but then no justification. Thats the whole meme of the thread. If you see fit that someone needs to be ruined you are doing it to make yourself feel better. You want them to suffer and to pay.
Ir maybe you are nobel and doing it for the sake of others. Either way you look at it you gain from ruining another. MOST and I say most because psychopaths and edge lords exist (different things fs) who quite literally get intoxicated by bullying others. Imagine a UFC fighter who beat everyone they got angry at "just cuss he can, and is ā€œstrongerā€.

At a certain point people of power realize it is not worth their time to get involved in every energetic exchange. Nor worth the drama and effort that may come. So they focus on themselves.

5 Likes