I'm Going on Strike!

I’m going on strike!

The Spirits have not responded to my rituals, petitions, or requests. So, I decided to leave them alone for a while.

No, I have not given up on magick. I have decided to make a retreat.

As any good military commander does from time to time, they take their forces back and make a retreat. Then they figure out a new strategy and strengthen their forces again.

On November 8, 2022, I’ll do a ritual because it is the Full Moon, Blood Moon, and a Lunar Eclipse. After that, no more.

So, f*** the spirits! I need money, I want sexual companionship. And I’m trying on my own, but magick is not helping me right now. I just don’t know what’s going on. It’s like I’m up against a wall or that something is blocking me. I hope it passes, but things seem to be stagnant.

If anyone can donate any positive energy to me, I accept it with gratitude.

If there is anyone who is going through a similar situation, feel free to comment below.

As I always say,

Peace and blessings to all.

STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE! No more feeding off my energy and giving nothing back! STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE!

13 Likes

Feel better man! If the time isn’t right and you’re just treading water on a thing, I agree, let it go and do something else for a bit :smiley:

7 Likes

I feel ya, man. Work on building your own power, and do magick through just your own energy and intention.

You might also want to investigate your own spiritual heritage. When I was struggling with having the spirits respond to me, for example, it turned out to be related to the actions of a previous incarnation that had pissed something off.

8 Likes

How do I go about doing that?

2 Likes

I’m in the fight too, unfortunately with my rituals I still haven’t gotten results .I paid for several rituals for someone else to do for me.

2 Likes

Relying on spirits is hardly magick that is more like begging for handouts. Try magick powered by yourself and not some questionable entities. Use your own energy, will, and imagination for yourself rather than having some being serve as the legwork when you lack the ability to command them to your service.

7 Likes

Meditate. Get into trance, and ask your deep mind. It might take a while to get an answer, but you will get an answer.

4 Likes

We’ve all been there at some point. There are times when its best to take a step back for a while. I’ve found this journey to be both fascinating and frustrating.
Thats the thing with mysteries. I don’t think anyone fully understands how this stuff works. Plenty claim to, but I doubt any do.
Its a game of trial and error, success and failure, correlation vs causation debates. In the end, finding what works for you is more down to identifying what gives you above chance level results and then working that until those turn into well above chance level results.
Even then there will be much circumstance variation.

If in doubt, take time away from the rest of it and meditate and do energy work on yourself, thats my thoughts anyway;

5 Likes

I feel you cos am currently in same situation

Last week was final straw for me and I decided to retreat/ take a break for the rest of year maybe longer

#synchronicity

All the best

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat!

Call on Inanna Ishtar for love, wont disappoint you shes very powerful and original compared to all the other incarnation of her. Also do your own rituals, design them, make them and feel their power. Do your own magick. You will find things manifest just in designing the ritual before even doing it you put that much intent into it and feel that much power behind it. You are the spirit yourself and you are the power source. Ask yourself this if a spirits actions are affected by lust for results then how is it not apart of you? you ask little johny to go buy you a drink from a shop and he is late you may worry but he will still get it regardless. Now do the same for a spirit… yea.

2 Likes

who was you in debt to in previous life?

1 Like

I was not in debt to anything. I caused a lot of suffering in my pursuit of wealth, so some uppity higher power took it personal, and bound my material prosperity as punishment.

2 Likes

ahh are you able to name the thing that did it? more so how did you stop it?

1 Like

No, I don’t care who did it. With some outside help, I was able to break the binding.

2 Likes