If I work with demons, are they going to possess me?

that kind of possession you watch in halywood movies are very rare and not like that. if something malichis and smart enoufe wanto possess it does it clever and in time you ll be depressed or sick

2 Likes

Short answer: no. It would be very unusual for that to happen, so you have nothing to worry about.

Demons are not like what you see in horror movies and Hollywood films. They can be very calm and benevolent. For example, Dantalion is a demon and has a very calming energy.

6 Likes

No, I have been in a close possession by Azazel (with my will) and it’s nothing like that, the energy is intense but nothing like that at all. Don’t worry about that, it’s just the movies and christianity that has messed with your mind. Demons are great tbh I have no idea what I’d do without them.

2 Likes

I was getting robbed by 3men in alley once and Azazel came immediately, possessed me ( there is Always an element of consent involved I’ve found), and I beat the shit out of all three of them. Azazels a fucking God!!! It was a beat down royale…I just went wild and lost myself. It was like having an out of body experience. I was just in the passenger seat watching Azazel drive the car. Punches,knees, elbows, headbutts, body slams… Azazels one bad dude.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t invite possession it’s my mind in my body kind of policy. But in this circumstance he really saved me. I should add that I could have ended it pretty much whenever but why would I want to when the great Azazel is using my hands to dish out punishment.lol

16 Likes

No, that is mainly the Exorcist and religion talking. I’ve been possessed (mainly by Belial) and what has been observed by others is a slight shift in my voice and a big change in my stare and presence. They said it was like looking at someone else even though it was my body.

As for my end, it was like I took a step back and I was watching how the spirit carried through, with a slight haze to it. However, i could still will my body to stop if I disagreed with the action. I still had control when needed, but allowed things to pass if there was something to learn and not too extreme.

7 Likes

To the original poster though, I’ve been in the business of evocation a long time. Provided you’re banishing before and after the ritual your not in danger of possession. They have to want it too and there’s an element of your consent involved.

Don’t worry about going to hell either. You’re not selling your soul ( they don’t care about that kind of thing really, that’s just hollywood)

Here’s a good guide on evocation made simple. I use this all the time

2 Likes

Yeah that was my experience too I agree with you.

4 Likes

The real answer, is yes, if you work with demons, they will possess you. Everyone on this forum is actually possessed, and because we are all possessed, every night at exactly 1:37 and 3/100ths of a second AM, we all have an irresistible urge to put on our finery, and dance a jig while balancing a paper plate full of deli meat on our heads and yodelling the Enochian Keys, in sync to a track of Justin Bieber’s “Baby.”

21 Likes

Hehehehe, I want to sing Barbie girl. …come on barbie let’s go party…

7 Likes

If they like you, they may channel you to accomplish tasks.

I negotiated and changed the time and the duration of that @DarkestKnight.

3 Likes

I think the best advice I could give OP is to look at how movies like Rosemary’s Baby, The Exorcist and the Omen changed the mindset of the masses in regards to the fear of “being touched by the Devil”. While the fear of the demonic obviously runs deeper in history, a lot of the more modern reasons why people fear things like possession actually came from film, as it is another form of story telling. These movies were masterpieces and held a power to sway people into mass hysteria when they came out. Pay attention to how people reacted to the films and reflect on your own fear, which is a reaction towards danger that can cause physical injury. Is your fear based on avoiding physical harm or is it based on things people have told you/you have watched from films that you are unsure are actually the case?

5 Likes

Also the spirits can impart gifts to you like knowledge of subjects that you never knew a thing about before.

Due to my work with Azazel I gained knowledge of semi precious stones and how to fashion them into jewelry and bracelets. This is now a profitable business for me and I had no knowledge of this whatsoever before hand.

If you approach a spirit with admiration and respect they may like you enough to really change your life in amazing ways.

Face your fears and misgivings head on. Question your own preconceived notions and beliefs.

6 Likes

I’ve seen stories of this happening, I know what you mean. It doesn’t usually happen to occultists that learn how to walk before they can run. If does happen to dabblers who jump in the deep end, open doors before they understand where they go, and allow lesser entities to mess them up. Lesser entities are the ones that are can barely speak, dribble and growl, and try to eat peoples faces, not even kidding.

Be wise, get your spiritual hygiene down first, cleansing and banishing and how to keep your space, then work on sensitivity do you can use your discernment to make good decisions about who to work with, keep your vibrations high so like attracts like, and make it work for you.

The entities we work with ideally, are as described above: intelligent, reasoned and valuable allies. They are higher beings, deities, and celestials (“angels and demons” in JCI terms).

6 Likes

You sir are so close to my 138 omen it’s absolutely impressive and creepy!

1 Like

I think the most you’ll get is them trying to test you’re abilities and will power. It may not be fun, but I doubt they’ll cause actual damage.

4 Likes

That’s interesting, Azazel has been rough towards me and at the same time as you said, a fucking God. He’s often like " Ahh, you’re in trouble and you’re asking for help? Haha no this is something you need to solve by yourself. " I get it, he doesn’t want me to be dependent on someone and that’s probably why. I had a boyfriend and Azazel hated him, I mean I was supposed to go through a spiritual awakening but I had a feeling it would affect my relationship so I asked Azazel if it would and the answer was indeed and nothing positive for the relationship. I had a strong feeling that Azazel would be sneaky so I told him to stay out of my relationship and did he? Hell no. My ex became very weird and broke up with me for a strange reason (we were together for 2 years) and I know that person in and out so I reacted on how weird it was. Later when I thought everything through I asked my tarot cards if Azazel made us break up (I was too tired to invoke Azazel) and I got 4 cards saying yes but that it was for the greater good. Damn I was p-i-s-s-e-d at Azazel. But then after a week I could see change, I became strong, my ex was mentally weak and that’s the biggest difference between us since I am mentally strong which was a huge issue, I realized how weak he made me and I understood Azazel. Then my ex was pushing my buttons when he saw that I was moving on (It took only 1,5 week for me to move on tbh) so I cursed him with Lucifer, Gabriel and Azazel. Azazel was SO HYPE to be a part of this that it even made me react, I was like shit is it that bad? but it made the casting a lot of fun. I poured wax on the jar afterwards and it formed into a skull as in that this curse will be to the bones (not death) so yeah, Azazel is absolutely something else. There’s no way that someone can work with Azazel without any juicy experiences. :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh he tortured me for two years. He had me at the point of tears and suicide a few times. I thought he wanted me to die. I see now that’s stupid thinking because If he wanted me dead I would be simple as that. It was all a test. When I finally past it he gave me incredible knowledge I used to start a business. And he gave me a gift to learn to focus my mind and will. This is a tibetan brass singing bowl.

4 Likes

Yeah he is not easy to work with because he is literally ripping you apart and then building you to the point that you can consider yourself bulletproof but it’s the best for us and probably what we need. I’m super happy to work with him because he is totally the best - even how he affects my life.

4 Likes

Oh yeah I’m 1000 times stronger and more able than before. I still consider him a friend even if I’m scared shitless by him :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Remember that is the biblical evil spirit of the wilderness…lol
It took mighty Gabriel to chain him up and lock him down…so glad he escaped.

3 Likes

Lmao I always forget his role in the bible, yeah he’s totally a badass there ouff. I also see him as a friend, we are friends whether he like it or not lmao :laughing:

3 Likes