If I work with demons, are they going to possess me?

You sir are so close to my 138 omen it’s absolutely impressive and creepy!

1 Like

I think the most you’ll get is them trying to test you’re abilities and will power. It may not be fun, but I doubt they’ll cause actual damage.

4 Likes

That’s interesting, Azazel has been rough towards me and at the same time as you said, a fucking God. He’s often like " Ahh, you’re in trouble and you’re asking for help? Haha no this is something you need to solve by yourself. " I get it, he doesn’t want me to be dependent on someone and that’s probably why. I had a boyfriend and Azazel hated him, I mean I was supposed to go through a spiritual awakening but I had a feeling it would affect my relationship so I asked Azazel if it would and the answer was indeed and nothing positive for the relationship. I had a strong feeling that Azazel would be sneaky so I told him to stay out of my relationship and did he? Hell no. My ex became very weird and broke up with me for a strange reason (we were together for 2 years) and I know that person in and out so I reacted on how weird it was. Later when I thought everything through I asked my tarot cards if Azazel made us break up (I was too tired to invoke Azazel) and I got 4 cards saying yes but that it was for the greater good. Damn I was p-i-s-s-e-d at Azazel. But then after a week I could see change, I became strong, my ex was mentally weak and that’s the biggest difference between us since I am mentally strong which was a huge issue, I realized how weak he made me and I understood Azazel. Then my ex was pushing my buttons when he saw that I was moving on (It took only 1,5 week for me to move on tbh) so I cursed him with Lucifer, Gabriel and Azazel. Azazel was SO HYPE to be a part of this that it even made me react, I was like shit is it that bad? but it made the casting a lot of fun. I poured wax on the jar afterwards and it formed into a skull as in that this curse will be to the bones (not death) so yeah, Azazel is absolutely something else. There’s no way that someone can work with Azazel without any juicy experiences. :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh he tortured me for two years. He had me at the point of tears and suicide a few times. I thought he wanted me to die. I see now that’s stupid thinking because If he wanted me dead I would be simple as that. It was all a test. When I finally past it he gave me incredible knowledge I used to start a business. And he gave me a gift to learn to focus my mind and will. This is a tibetan brass singing bowl.

4 Likes

Yeah he is not easy to work with because he is literally ripping you apart and then building you to the point that you can consider yourself bulletproof but it’s the best for us and probably what we need. I’m super happy to work with him because he is totally the best - even how he affects my life.

4 Likes

Oh yeah I’m 1000 times stronger and more able than before. I still consider him a friend even if I’m scared shitless by him :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Remember that is the biblical evil spirit of the wilderness…lol
It took mighty Gabriel to chain him up and lock him down…so glad he escaped.

3 Likes

Lmao I always forget his role in the bible, yeah he’s totally a badass there ouff. I also see him as a friend, we are friends whether he like it or not lmao :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah after the shit he put us through…we better be friends.

You know there are ALOT of other Magicians who have never had Azazel in their lives. Some of them are happy about that, some of them wishing… Becareful what you wish for…you just might get it…

3 Likes

THIS, YES!

Yeah he isn’t for everyone. I never knew how intense it would be to know him, I honestly have warned some people that has been interesting to work with him that it’s gonna be intense and probably painful, you’re gonna go through it even how much you tell him no. The best part is that spirits come into your life wanting to work with you, so it’s not always us reaching them. Even so, we can be drawn to a specific spirit when it’s actually them calling us. Lucifer forced me into LHP and witchcraft when I was a kid (I was a faithful christian back then) so that part was super painful but damn, I’ve never seen anyone so stubborn as Lucifer.

4 Likes

Yep I didn’t ask for him to come, I was already at one of the lowest points in my life.

3 Likes

I had to figure out who he was over a long stretch of time.

Now I understand possession and attachment much better too

1 Like

Ooooh so he didn’t tell you/show you who he was?

2 Likes

Nope it was just the evil spirit of the wilderness, testing, tempting, torturing…for two years!

2 Likes

Damn, it was 100% worth it though.

2 Likes

I really thought I was going to die because of him. I never lost faith in Divine providence though not even for a moment.

2 Likes

Oh yeah…like I said I’m much stronger than before. Now I’m mastering evocation and even getting spirits to appear visible to my naked eye. First time in 20 years

2 Likes

Azazel = AWESOME teacher of FORBIDDEN knowledge

2 Likes

Shit, I’m trying to master my own mind, so it can stay silent from all my thoughts that will benefit me in my spiritual work and then I’m gonna try to master evocation. Nothing beats phsyical manifestation.

2 Likes

Get a Tibetan singing bowl

I had the SAME problem and Azazel totally gave me what I needed to fix it.

1 Like

I will never get tired of staring into the candles flame and watching Prince Orobas spring to life and dance in my candle flame. To see the eyes of a fallen angel is the most beautiful thing I have ever beheld. The power, the passion, the fury… seeing is believing

4 Likes