I will pull oracle cards for you šŸ”® - Part 2

Lol

I think this one is pretty obvious :grinning:

You met or you will meet (but Iā€™d say met) someone who will be youā€™re ā€œtrue loveā€ - a person you feel a really deep connection to.
It could be a soul mate, maybe twin flame, if you believe in things like that - but definitely something really deep.

I donā€™t know if religion is a matter in this, I sense, thatā€™s itā€™s more about spiritual connection and attachment. Itā€™s a beautiful spread in my opinion.
Itā€™s also possible that spirits play a role in your relationship.

Even if you will feel hurt by this connection at some point, remember, that this is a special connection and that your love was never and will never be wasted.

I donā€™t want to say much more about it, I think itā€™s a lot about your own experiences :slight_smile:

But donā€™t ever forget to love and care about yourself as well.

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

1 Like

Unicorn Oracle please and the animals spirits if youstill have time

Seems like you took action and decision about something and let go of something it someone. You walked away - literally or mentally. And it gave you a good feeling, like you gained back control about a situation.

Now itā€™s time to let fully go of it and make a fresh start. Live in the reality now, remember what you want and need and whatā€™s going on around you and look forwards, not backwards.

1 Like

I am getting that you need to heal and let go of some bad memories. Itā€™s possible that someone really hurt you in the bist and that you have trouble trusting other people or someone misused your trust. There seems to be also something family related that has an influence in your emotions.

As long as you carry these old issues in your emotions, it will create blockages.

When you heal from them and grow, you will be able to find happiness and freedom. But allow yourself to heal in small steps.

I am getting that you will find new love or that a love you have will get deeper when you healed your emotional wounds. Because when you are happy, you attract happiness into your life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh it so resonates, ALL of it. My wounds are far from getting healed anytime soon as I am still longing for an old love and trying hard to heal from it.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that.
But know, that there is new love and happiness at the end of the dark tunnel - it might help you to walk and heal.

I wish you lots of strength! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I am getting that you are just some steps ahead of improving your abilities.

It might be a good time to try also new things in order to find out what you are capable of.

Seems to me like there is a conflict between the light and darkness within you. So you have to be honest with yourself and donā€™t lie to yourself.

Seems to me like your seventh chakra needs some healing. If you are not into chakras, it possible means, that you have to do some work to be able to connect more with higher states of your consciousness or be able to communicate with spirits better.

Edit:
Oh sorry! I didnā€™t see, that you asked a question. I did a general oneā€¦ I can do the question again as it was my mistake but I think some of it were answered in the general already.

1 Like

Thank you.

So basically whatever Iā€™m feeling is real and deep, but I shouldnā€™t lose myself to it?

:heart:

1 Like

I canā€™t express how much accurate this is ā€™ I did let go of someone
Amazing ! Thank you for your time and effort :pray:

1 Like

I think so, yes. It seems to be a real, deep and good connection.
So live that love but also love yourself and listen to yourself and remember what you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I have romance and goddess if your still available. Blessed be

1 Like

Hi Lunia,
If you are still doing it, and Ihave time, I want to choose unicorn and energy. Thanks a lot for what you are doing. Itā€™s okay if itā€™s closed. I mean the reading.

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to ask the question. How about the financial condition. Thank you once again.

I really need one. Can I get goddess and energy please?

Hi Lunia, i would like animal and energy deck. A general reading would do. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

godess guidance Oracle
my question is . does my mom know that Iā€™m not straight?

May I get goddess and energy one? Thanks :rose:

itā€™s ok :slight_smile: I donā€™t want to be a bother and take another persons place in line :slight_smile:
good reading!

1 Like

I am taking a short break of these but will probably do some more later as so many people requested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems to me like this is a lot about a new connection you just made or will make pretty soon.

You probably desire a good and happy relationship.

Seems like you hesitate, maybe because youā€˜re unsure or afraid to be rejected. You donā€™t have to be worried.

Believe in yourself and show yourself from your best side. Also make a step towards a person if you like that person.