I will pull oracle cards for you 🔮 - Part 2

Could that be your ex girlfriend?
You say she’s your ex. So maybe there was something missing between the two of you which could be displayed but that card.

I don’t really mind. I never wanted to paint you as a “crook”.

And I never once didn’t return a reading you wanted? If you’re going to accuse me of something I didn’t do, wouldn’t it be fair for me to point out what you did do?

I appreciate your help, but you can’t just assume yourself the victim.

The readings you have given have been really good and in depth.

1 Like

I never said that or accused you.

1 Like

My point is, Lunia, and this isn’t an insult, just the truth; I traded you extra info and you ended up not doing it in return. That’s not really a big deal. It’s not a lie either. Attach whatever meaning you want to it, because I never said “crook” either.

Thank you.

Thank you for your kindness.

1 Like

okay. Before I’ll have to lounge this overall lovely and productive topic I would ask @Lady_Eva to take a look at certain replies and make a decision if they wouldn’t fit better with a private thread. Therefore I will flag a response to make it more visible.

4 Likes

Maybe we broke up because of distance.

I’m just going to request people please keep future replies here 100% on topic to this offer of readings, I’ll remove anything else past this point, so please don’t waste your own time and mine folks, cheers. :+1:

7 Likes

Hi again Lunia, do you mind telling me what is written under the title of the 4 cards you pulled for me yesterday in the spread? i tried to zoom but cannot see, but will try again :slight_smile:

I think the connection got weaker for some reasons.

You mean the “healer” unicorn card?

all 4 if possible

Thank you!

Oh, sorry, I misread.
Sure, let me get the deck.

1 Like

Can you read it?
@MagickVigilante

1 Like

Yes, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

I get that you need time for yourself. Rest and meditate to regain and/or strengthen your powers.

You seem to have healing abilities but you have to be in emotional balance to be able to use their full potential.

Seems like there will be much going on in your love life soon :slight_smile:

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

1 Like

Amazing! thank you! =)

1 Like