I will pull oracle cards for you šŸ”® - Part 2

Sorry, as I said in the first post, I donā€™t answer questions like that.

Seems to me like itā€™s will be a good relationship and that you spend some happy time together.

Seems like you are kind of healing your partner or helping him to heal from past wounds or something he needs to heal from. But you shouldnā€™t forget yourself in this relationship. Remember what you like and need and do the things that make you happy.

Seems like you have a good and balanced connection.

Something about money is a topic in this relationship as well as it seems. Could be, that you will have a happy relationship without worries about your money situationā€¦ but seems like there might also be a problem with that maybeā€¦ just a feeling.
Itā€™s possible, that money and success is very important for the masculine in this relationship

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

1 Like

Seems like your relationship life depends a lot on you.

You have to be trill happy again and donā€™t be concerned about relationships so much. Self care is important, doing the things you love, being happy with yourself.

Seems like you donā€™t really give relationships a chance at the moment. There might already be a person around you that wants to be with you but you are to concerned about everything as it seems to me. Donā€™t worry so much :slight_smile: - You could reject the wrong person.

You could be a good and healthy partner for someone. But in order to be healthy for others, you have love yourself.

1 Like

Hmnnnā€¦

Seems like one part of this connection had enough somehow and needs a break.

It could mean, that there is still trust and passion between the two of you and that this is what keeps you fighting. If children are literally involved it could be a hint of working on your family issues, your problems, to give the relationship a chance and be happy again at the end.

It could also mean that there is a lack of trust and passion and that family issues are the reason for it. Maybe one of you wanted more then the other person was willing to give or ready for.

There seems to be a good outcome at the end but I think you really have to decide what you give (while fighting) and if and how long you are willing to give it. I think separation is what it is at the momentā€¦

This is a tough one somehowā€¦ itā€™s not so clear whatā€™s going on. Seems to be a confusing situation.

1 Like

This is a nice one.

I am getting that you worked a lot on yourself or healed from something and itā€™s finally time for you to gain the benefit.

Trust yourself and donā€™t ever forget to love yourself :slight_smile:

Seems like there is a special person in your life or will come into your life soon. It was worth waiting for this person and doing everything you did before.
This seems to be a beautiful love.
It might even be someone you already know of an ex.

I think romantic times lie ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like

it does, thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you @lunia. All cards resonate. Would you like a return reading?

Resonates ā€¦ 50% thanks ā€¦

I mean resonates 5o%ā€¦ Thanks ā€¦

Do you still have time to do more, @Lunia?

Hello Lunia

Romance Oracle and Energy Oracle please. No specific question. Thanks in advance :heart:

Hi @Lunia if you can accommodate me too please. Thank you in advance.

Goddess Guidance and Romance Oracle. Any update or message regarding on my petition

If you have time and still doing this unicorn and Goddess guidance, I have many questions but I just want to see what the cards reveal.

@Lunia are you still doing them? :sweat_smile: Im checking this thread everyday many times a day :rose:

I might do more but canā€™t promise anything at the moment as I am quite busy with work etc

Something seems to be unbalanced at the moment. Itā€™s possible that something from the past has an influence about it.

Magick is probably an important part of you. You have a strong will and the power to manifest things into your life. It also involves healing abilities. So if you didnt use your magick for that so far, this could be a hint to do so.

You need to have patience in something which is probably very important for you. Seems like you feel stuck in a situation but that doesnā€™t mean that there will be no improvement. It just takes some time.

There is also something that is vey important for you in your life. Could be a love matter or a person you really care about or something that is really important for you. You seem to be afraid abouut something in this situation and/or hesitate. But thats not neseccary, you can make a step forward and do something to improve the chances to get what you want.

1 Like

Sure does. Thank u.:metal:

1 Like

Goddess and energy oracles, please. Nothing specific to ask you, only my current situation and the next steps to be taken.

Please and thank you

Animal spirit and energy Oracle for me if youā€™re still doing the readings. Thank youšŸ˜Š

There seems to be something or someone on your heart at the moment that is really important to you.

I am getting that good times lie ahead.

But you need balance in your life, this seems to be important at the moment. Light and dark, Ying and Yang - accept that there are always two sides and that sometimes one need something else to exist.

1 Like