I went to hell by accident the other night

Yes that’s what I was sayin/asking…i know they have physical bodies… Bu was, once, told that, killing a, demon or angel, would be pointless since they, would just, regenerate… And what, the hell was he doing, in, hell.dont they have a, place, of their own,

1 Like

The infernal is home to many entities, demons are a majority but there’s angels, Djinn, fae, humans, etc. moving to a nation like one would move from Netherlands to the US.

3 Likes

Shit. That explains the different beings I saw… Do they hold parties too… It was like my first projection I was too chicken to hold the imagery for long… But I felt like there was a party…

2 Likes

Yes they are pretty normal citizens, sometimes there’s parties within individual families, there’s also sometimes parties within an entire city.

4 Likes

I have been to hell the tunnel and a Lava lake. I saw no parties there were no good times, the tunnel was dark narrow at some spots wide in other I suspect that the neon green skeletons and shadows were the normal but the glaringly obviousness of them were not meaning I was meant to not only know they were there but see them. These creatures in chains embedded in the walls reaching and grabbing and the noise! Perhaps where Lucifer resides is tolerable but those places were not. There were people in that lava lake I don’t think they were there doing having fun the dragon/serpent that spoke to me wasn’t floating lazily and peace that areas were torture and the light that highlighted where I was now that I think about it wasn’t natural to the areas I was at it was foreign. I think Hell is exactly as it sound Hell. I hope to God that man never has to meet the things I saw because those creatures aren’t looking for anything logical they can’t be bought bullied or reason with they want to burn the world down drink blood and defecate in our skulls.

2 Likes

Was this the astral or? because while there is a lake of fire, it’s outside the cities.

I don’t know I’m not sure how I got there I believe perhaps astral, sometimes I’m in third person sometimes I am the person sometimes I’m observing. I can honestly say where I was at there were no signs of cities I wouldn’t even say much of anything at all. The aArea was devoid of life I mean as you and I now living know it was barren and desolate.

The Infernal I went to was within the etheric/spiritual, a nation within the underworld where Lucifer rules with other ranking officials.

1 Like

It’s possible I’d believe it but I can’t say it’s a place I’d want to go the thought of a place that barren is unnerving.

1 Like

Maybe I saw Tartarus

Possibly, though I view tartarus as a prison within the Roman/Greek Underworld rather than a realm itself. Though there are barren parts of the underworld that are way less savory.

2 Likes

hell don’t exist. it’s man made. =o) earth is probably the closest concept to hell. mhwa mhwa mhwa

I would agree, the terrain is overall barren and rocky, almost desert-like. In the southern part of the realm near the border there are forests though, some flourishing and others quite dead lol. In the south-west things do get super cold and icy. There is a huge lake near Paimon’s residence that is so cold that you feel like you are on fire. Oh! And then you have the lake of fire which is in the more central part of the realm near Lucifer’s domain which is just on the outskirts of the main city (which is quite industrial might I add).

(Oops, you were referencing Tartarus, same applies generally terrain-wise lol… Up above I was referencing The Infernal).

3 Likes

What does Belial’s domain, residence, look like @Harith?

Belial’s domain is north-east of the realm and is very desert-like. It’s quite hot there and the sky is dark and cloudy a lot of the time.

From memory, he resides in a palace that is intermixed with Canaan and Gothic architecture. His cities are structured in a similar way too, the people there are pretty diverse.

2 Likes

Is this the post you talked about? Very nice

1 Like

Wtf whoa

2 Likes

This is!! My very first time going into hell!!

Thank you!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

Nothing, just witnessing a public execution is a bit much no? Maybe not

1 Like