I went to hell by accident the other night

Hey everyone!!

Most nights I meditate before bed, to relagin myself, my chakras, & to help digest the days events (It helps with my PTSD).

Not even a minute into the meditation, & I felt my third eye widen, & my soul leave my body. I saw my room, & my physical body sitting there with a bluish tint in the upper, lower, & sides of my eyes in like a circle. I touched my bodies arm, & PHYSICALLY felt a hand on my body, & felt my bodies arm on my souls hand.

I walked out of my room, & seen my friends who were playing videogames in the next room over, & was able to hear what they were talking about. They couldn’t hear me or see me, but I was there. I then went towards the kitchen in my house which is on the opposite side of the hallway, & seen a cart sitting there, before an orangish portal. It wasn’t a shopping cart it was, kind of like a coal cart, (without the coal in it). I sat inside it & it began to move forward into & through the portal

On the other side of the portal, I saw immediately in front of me, & off to the left slightly, a HUGE castle-esc buliding, with giant bronze-goldish gates before it. I looked over my shoulders one at a time, & noticed I was above what I believe to be the river of sticks. The water was murky, it was a dark purplish shade, with almost what resembled smoke dancing on it.

Behind the castle there was lava falls, & demons with wings flying about. It was hot, but not uncomfortable kind of hot. It was nice. It was also very bright in hell as well.

Just on the other side of the gates were several demons. The demon on the forefront of the demons was Lord Lucifer with his angel wings. He was standing there, with his long thinner black hair, no shirt on, black pants (I couldn’t make out the material), & shoes on. His wings must be massive when fully extended!! They were so beautiful!! His eyes were a greenish hazel brown mix, & his smile was calming & pleasent. With him, Duke Sallos, in his armor, & crown looking head piece, Goddess Astaroth in her beautiful armor, & head piece, with a long sword at her waste, & Dutchess Gremory exactly as I remember her when I fully evoked her!!

I was happy to see all of them, as they were me. The cart kept moving though into the castle, & stopped not to far in. I walked down the hall way, that had many doors, until I found a demon waiting for me, who I’m not quite ready to reveal who it was due to our personal agreements.

We talked about things I can’t discuss yet, but he healed my hurt, & walked me over to a really comfy room. He had told me that would be my room when I die. He said to me I’ll be able to come in & go out of that room as I please. I was then instructed to look into the mirror & I seen a demonic version of myself with wings looking back at me!! He told me I was going to descend into a demon, & live amongst them in the kingdom!!

We spoke further then I left. I returned through the original orange portal, & walked back to my body. I wasn’t sure how to get back in, but once I figured out that I was able to slip back in, I turned around & fell directly into my body in the way I was sitting on my bed. I jumped up & gasped for air. I felt my soul reconnect with my body, & I felt stronger, I felt at peace, & I felt safe!!

This was WAY to real to be anything else than an actual projection into hell. I saw everything, as if I (my physical form) was there. I felt everything as well. It was so real!! It was so beautiful!!

I then contacted Lord Lucifer, & he confirmed it for me. It was real…I told him I want to go back & see more of hell. I tried last night but couldn’t do it.

Maybe I was called down to hell?? I believe it may of been that if not an accident

26 Likes

Do you mean Styx? Then you went to the Greek Underworld aka Hades aka Hell?

Yeah seems huge castles and Hell(s) are like opinions and e-penises: everyone has one and we must measure it.

Do we have an invasion in the Underworld? :thinking: I’m not fond of intruders.

Probably you did went down to a Hell. Question is which one?

5 Likes

I did yes, thank you for catching that!!

That’s pretty funny!!:joy::joy:

:joy::joy:

That’s an interesting question absolutely!! I’m not sure myself. All I know is that it was hell…Regardless which one it was I know where I’m descending too

3 Likes

Nice experience!

That would be cool to experience! When i go through an astral portal its usually just me flying in! Or I would just teleport! But if am being summoned I would feel a pull from my cords!

2 Likes

Thank you!!:smiley::smiley:

Wow!! I would love to feel that feeling of flight!! What’s it like?? What cards in specific usually come up during your summoning to the astral realm??

1 Like

In my experience the Infernal nation is within the Greek/Roman Underworld/Hades but not part of it. The Greek Underworld is widely expansive and the infernal empire is pretty small in comparison.

7 Likes

:thinking: have you ever went diving or bungy jumping? Its kinda the same feeling but without the gravitational impact!

It depends on where am being summon I think! The root chakra usually to the lower realm and the head chakra to the mental or higher realm! The earth realm is from the sacral or bellybutton cord!

Edit: ops I just realised I typed cards instead of cords… sorry

4 Likes

That sounds marvelous!! I want to explore, & expierence it!!

2 Likes

I haven’t to be honest, but I could only imagine!! I would love feel that!!

WOW!! It seems like you have an amazing attunement to your chakras!! Very specific locations too, which is really fascinating!!

I didn’t even notice lol!!

1 Like

I’m not to surprised to hear they are in the Underworld. Even though people separate them and the Underworld we know, my most recent experiences are telling me other wise. I see that yes they are in away separate but yet they are part of it. :thinking:

This was a very fascinating story! Thanks for sharing with us! This brings me hope that I to can go and visit one day :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you for reading!! I hope you’re able to visit there soon!! It’s marvelous!! :blush::blush: Let me know if you do!!

1 Like

Yours was very pleasant compared to mine, I saw a dragon/serpent in a lake of fire trying to entice me in my own voice and voices of men and female to join it but I felt that that thing was a predator. The other experience a long dark tunnel with shadows and creatures as I can describe them embedded in the wall trying to snatch whomever was within reach and they were not trying to hug or embrace as a friend these creatures were evil…

2 Likes

No kidding!! It seems like you went to the darker side of hell…Have you tried contacting Lord Lucifer to see why you went there??

By chance also, might you have a parasite attached to you or loose originating from a doorway that may have possibly been left open??

To be fair you don’t just go where you want to go unless you have a focal point or actually travel there by normal means. Otherwise just projecting somewhere you’re going in blind. Focal points are like directions/familiar places you’ve been before, without them youre pretty much going into unfamiliar territory.

3 Likes

I understand fully, but I’m wondering if there was a reason to the bad expierence, rather than just misfortune that brought him there you know what I mean??

Hey Hippyhair, I believe I am one of those lucid dreamers, I don’t think Lucifer had anything to do with my vision. I think my higher power showed me a spirit that torments me and it’s possible that something is attached to me. That dragon in the lake knew me very well. I’m not educated in the occult a part of the reason I’m here besides curiosity is something cursed my family and myself and I’m trying to get to what it is and if I can drive it away.

2 Likes

It could have been!! I didnt mean that he did have anything to do with the vision, but what I meant was that he may be able to give you some more understanding of it or maybe give more insight on it!!

It seems to me that you do have a parasite if it knew you very well. Do you know what kind of curse it was??

I might be able to give you a ritual that can break a curse!!

There’s also the LBSOTP you could try too if not already

Amazing experience! Hopefully eventually you could make another trip there and check out more of the place

1 Like

The last time I went to the infernal was to witness a public execution :thinking: I was still getting use to seeing certain laws practiced

8 Likes

@Hippyhair Are you sure it wasn’t heaven? heaven in disguise. :wink: Just cuz u call it hell don’t make it hell. =o)

2 Likes