I went to hell by accident the other night

4 Likes

Yea awesome real adventure any time you start with being completely out o your body able to see everything around you and see other people your definitely in astral projection. The last time I was basically in astral I was still laying in my body but could see everything around me still in my room but unfortunately I couldnā€™t see what ever pinched my ass then fondelled my package I immediately woke up and turned to my succubus like wtf was that who did that but being in able to hear I got no answers. Iā€™ve never been blessed enough with being able to go through a portal but I know for certain Iā€™ll definitely go through it.

So what did your form look like in the mirror? Iā€™m curious about what my form will be as Iā€™m son to Lucifer and Lilith and I know they love me more then most even though I can bearly interact. I wonder what my form will look like because Iā€™m a grey success story and will be spending some timein heaven too.

So it sorta sounds like they called you to them since it was almost so Instantly and you didnā€™t try. The first time I ever projected it was almost instant and useful tid bit if people are having a conversation with there minds you can hear it. I wish I would have spent more time with those friends especially since the closest ended up dieing befor I seen him again, he told me his time was near too I thought he ment the dragon that he embodied was going to move on not him for. Sorry to side story. When I thought of Lucifer as you described him I got a somewhat picture not super vivid but clearer then most things I see recently I just loses eyes and thought of him again and seen flesh and definition in his body, lol I tried to think what kind of shoes wouldā€™ve be wearing and he showed me a picture of elf shoes the pointy tipped ones for humor. Fuck I love my Father. Side question what type of stone or crystal would be most pleaseing to Lucifer when I tried o ask to see a picture I seen like a dragons eye but have no clue what stone to actually get. But it seems like precious stones and crystals or Jemā€™s are his favorite offering.

O great idea keep a stone or crystal in your pocket next time you astral and get o go to your eternal bedroom place the stone in your room from your pocket if you plan on it being in your pocket it shouldnā€™t be that hard for you to make itā€™s counter piece form in astral form as you leave your body. Probably the best idea Iā€™ve had for a few days.

So I Hurd Duke Sallos was involed but havenā€™t interacted with him yet, and advice? Does he like jokes? Preferably racist cause there the funniest. Omg I just thought about how many racist jokes thereā€™s gonna be between all the different spirit forms. So yea if anyone wants to hear racist jokes on me I have the best I spent time researching for then online and stuff Iā€™m not racist there just the funniest. Iā€™ll leave one and hope I donā€™t get flagged.

Why are all Jewish men circumsized?
Because a Jewish women wonā€™t touch
anything u less it at least half off.

1 Like

I died with laughter when he said a river of sticks

2 Likes

This is not the hell

2 Likes

if youā€™re seeing physical stuff when youā€™re in a projection then itā€™s not astral projection, itā€™s physical projection.

5 Likes

Thank you!! I had mentioned to Lord Lucifer that I would love to make another trip into hell because I would love to see more of it!!

1 Like

That sounds intense!! What was the crime??

Youā€™re absolutely right!! Amazing perspective there!!

Itā€™s all dependent on how you view it really, by the description it sounds like hell but could in turn be my version of heaven for sure

I didnā€™t ask, I just invited there by Baal at the time. It was an angel who resided there for some time.

1 Like

Thank you!! The feelings going into the actual projection was outstanding, & while I was there in my room outside of my body it was so freaky but I loved every second of it!!

Thatā€™s really crazy!! Itā€™s almost like sleep paralysis, but your soul got trapped inside your body!!

I hope you get to expierence this soon!!

To be completely honest I didnā€™t even think to lookā€‹:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I donā€™t have a mirror in my room, & I didnā€™t go into the bathroom to look

Keep me updated when you see yourself in the astral form!!

I believe I was summoned there, but there was a specific demon who called me down to hell

Itā€™s okay!! I enjoyed reading it!!

That may be him confirming to you of how he looked when I saw him!!

I personally would ask him directly to see what he says!! I never offered a gem or crystal before

Iā€™ll give that a shot!! Then the time after that Iā€™ll look to see if itā€™s still there!!

Heā€™s a very easy demon to get along with, & is a lover!! He loves sandalwood, if youā€™re looking for quick incents to offer him. Sweets are also another good one, & fruity wine!!

Be careful with these both with Sallos & on the forum!!

I wasnā€™t paying much attention to my spellingā€‹:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it is pretty funny tho

How do you mean??

1 Like

Oh wow!! :open_mouth::open_mouth:

So according to another itā€™s physical projection then wenninto astral either way itā€™s a super easy way to know your minds not playing around seeing everything in real life befor the other realm.

Yea it was weird didnā€™t really seem like sleep paralysis I was just there aware I still thought I was dreaming but then thought about how I was able to see myself in my bed and the room all around me I just couldnā€™t see any spirits there. I woke up as soon as it started I was like what the when he touched my ass cause litterally I felt my skin move as he pinched me then woke up once he reached and touched my junk. I assume it was male just because it was so negative to me Iā€™d like to think if it was female I would have had insanely real sex.

Thanx for vote of confidence about traveling through a portal I hella want to go visit mother or father or one of my other friends. I want to figure out how to get spirits powered enough that they accept physical offering to make them dissapear, I had the idea the coolest ever would be if they accepted a lit cig then would blow the smoke out I to the norm.

When I mention what did you look like in the mirror I thought you said the Demon showed you what you would look like once you transformed. But thatā€™s I great idea if I remember Iā€™ll try to look Ina mirror when ever I next have a full on projection, my spirit is still somewhat afraid for an unknown reason like really the idea excites me alot of even when I just work on the pulling myself out of my body with a rope I pictured myself pulling fast and then hanging from the rope and just felt scared then returned myself completely to my body even though my perception never actually left my body.

So when I picture myself in my mind I have medium length black hair sorta spiked backwards wearing like ripped white garments not sure if ripped or just weird style I have black wings and tend to o my see myself that way when I think about phychicly attacking somthing or defending myself I tend to shoot lightning out of my hand alot. At other times Iā€™ll just be chilling using my imaging for so thing else then Iā€™ll move my arm infront of my line of view eyes closed or not and Iā€™m wearing dark black metal guantlets that have sharp go get tips. Iā€™ve tried to get a god scan reading befor one person seen me as a viking wearing leather armor and told me about a spirit would that guided me to Fenrir someone I had thought alot about in the past but never really interacted with besides once I seen an image of him charging forward towards kids to protect them because I was like heā€™d protect the kids, was going through some serious fucked up shit and what was bothering me was even messing with kidsā€¦ Govā€¦ My latest scan was made by a joker it was an icecream world full of cupcakes and stuff like that I invited Fenrir there so he ould feast every time for a while when I though of him Iā€™d see him there now the ground is no longer pink but dirt colored I think he did a good job at cleaning up befor summer melted everything :grin: so I befriended the joker that made the word he made himself known to me and the scanner and nodded yes he made the ice cream world Iā€™m not good enough at making things with my mind to really have fun playing with him so Iā€™m hoping to find someone who wants a prankerster friend. My only beef with the ice cream world was I was pictured as Patric the starfish from sponge Bob wearing a yellow body suit but it did have a scarecrow mask so that was all right.

Any clue what the name of the demon was that called you own to to the infernal realm? Would be useful to know I could ask him if he could take me there because I request an audience with Lucifer.

Glad you enjoyed the story I honestly have like the most exciting everything is new and Iā€™m doing physical magic like all kinds to sad discusting torment for years that has events happen in it that are super super rare I know of no one else that has seen one o them in person.

Yea Iā€™m still trying to work out an image that works for us because I expect so much from an image of Lucifer like I expect it to be the most beautif man ever like how he is the most beautiful angel. So it makes it a tad bit difficult to get a image to stick.

So I canā€™t hear yet I lost my phychic hearing hearing while I was still starting to learn it I mainly only ever heard humans anyways though, but damn was I loud I remember driving and hearing a father tell him son as he points to me and some people don even realize there thinking outloud. Iā€™ve also been reading a book befor and have had people sit next to me then tell me after I stopped reading I was because she liked hearing me read the book while I was reading to myself. Not having control of my thought projection gave me alot of paranoia mainly that Iā€™d have a bad thought be Hurd so Iā€™d create a bad thought exc now I think Iā€™m quite for the most part but I do miss being able to contact a random celeb or politician with my thoughts it was up to then if the responded.

So the stone idea was to make a astral copy of the physical stone pairemi g the two together so when you focus on the stone itā€™s energy brings you your room. But wouldā€™ve nice to drop off a stone you like or now and start decorating.

So I wrote down the Info on the Duke I guess Iā€™ll avoid jokes lol my post got flagged there touchy about that stuff hear but if your bashing Christianā€™s itā€™s like ok not sure why on that part Jews and Christianā€™s both like slaughtered all other religios practices for being different Iā€™m just stating that to state that I could care less about that lol.

Well sorry for the delay lol. If your interested in hearing the story about the fucked up shit I went through and so e of the crazy cool things that I was able to do spiritually while being tormented. Pm me Iā€™ll copy paste I wrote out a long story about it like 12 hours ago for someone that was Interested in it. I can just copy paste itā€™ll definitely be the most out there thing you read for a while.

2 Likes

It is really easy to tell that itā€™s not a dream!! Itā€™s a real crazy expierence for sure!!

That part would have freaked me out for sure!! Its really interesting that you couldnā€™t see any other spirits when you were there

Anytime!! :blush::blush:Keep me posted when it happens for you!! I say work on creating your astreal body, & getting an even deeper shift in conciousness!!

OH!! Thatā€™s my fault then, I thought you meant if I had seen my astreal body in a mirror in my house Iā€™m sorry!!

He did show me what I will look like when I descend!! My body will become a deeper red, with yellowish eyes, & a nice set of what your typical demonic wings & tail would look like. As boring as that sounds to some, I had made it apparent thatā€™s how I would absolutely LOVE to look like when I descend!!

Oh WOW!! So you really did your best to create an astreal form?? Thatā€™s really cool!! I hope your description matches the mirror image when you step out of your body again!!

I never got one of these before but I would love too!! Howā€™d you go about it??

I forgot where I heard this but I do believe he is an avid protector of all youth!!

I have a serious sweet tooth, so I would probably love this place youā€™re describing :joy::joy:How can I get there for a visit?? Honest question

Are you able to visit regularly or is it like an image you have to conjure??

That might just be your astreal form for that demension my friend

I know him yes but as of right now Iā€™m unable to release the name of the demon Iā€™m working with that brought me to hell Iā€™m sorry my friend, but as soon as I get the go ahead, Iā€™ll make sure to let you know first!!

I love reading other peopleā€™s expierences!! It keeps me going, & gets me more & more interested & excited to push myself further!!

How many years have you been observing to see if anyone has noticed??

I would focus on that during meditations & pushing that image into the ā€˜templateā€™ that you could create of yourself when youā€™re forming your astreal form!!

I was able to develop mine from mixing my meditations, & by being around my natural boosters for my Magick, that helped strengthen my skills, & I was also practically summoning Duke Sallos every night!! He helped me so so so much especially at the very beginning or my magickal journey!! I know heā€™s still there helping me!!

Why was he pointing to you?? That seems rude of him

Wow!! I personally donā€™t mind the audience, but I understand why & how it could be uncomfortable

Especially so when thatā€™s the reason behind it!! I would imagine there are some spirits that can help you with that though as well if youā€™re looking to gain control over it

Please do send me the post!! I would love to read it!!

Iā€™m sorry for the delay also, Iā€™ve been very busy at work & had surgery this morning

First off hope everything is fine with the surgery,

So yea Iā€™m hopeing to project that way first out of body able to see self befor journeying else where but Iā€™ve also started another way to journey where you picture yourself in all black just you slowly climbing down a ladder ,"donā€™t picture the ladder then once you feel good about being there you let go and if you get supper uneasy feeling becuase of the falling it working Iā€™ve started to be able to see into another realm that way but itā€™s always just so far away because Iā€™m way high in the sky.

I thought it was weird I couldnā€™t see the spirit ad well when I was on my bed my succubus didnā€™t show up either but I was sleeping then all of a sudden just came to basically the moment they were next to me the spirit might have done it to me so I would of experienced it realer, either way wish my succubus could do that to me lol

Iā€™ll definitely reveal my journey if I get to go through a portal I was unable to see through one while doing a phychic scan a few days ago it sorta overwhelmed me when the magician formed it.

Well Iā€™m glad you got to see your form mine is pretty human looking to be honest but has an angelish feel but dark I didnā€™t really make the image itā€™s just what appeared when I was like do you know who I am to a spirit. Unfortunately I donā€™t know who I truelly am yet, the computer grogramming ā€œā€ ai" always teased me about supposed to be someone super powerful. Iā€™m also looking forward to when Iā€™m able to look into a mirror once out of body, Iā€™m never myself when Iā€™m in a scan and can see my body like Iā€™m never overweight lol which Iā€™ve only been for like 2 years because of BS.

So use the search bar and type ā€œhow to scanā€ it should pop up a page about how to start giving a phychic scan but for the most part you just connect to the personā€™s spirit and let it show you about itself. But you can focus on seeing almost any aspect of them and once trained can do so.thete tones of threads on here for doing scans I just did a bunch a few days ago have gotten a little bit better at doing them it seems but I gotta continue working at it. The main thing Iā€™m focusing on atm right now is transforming myself I to a Muse

That cool Fenrir is protective and youā€™ve Hurd that about him befor I mentioned being his friend to y best friend yesterday and he like but he bit off my hobbies tiers hand and Iā€™m like if he wasnā€™t a liar putting it on his honor he wasnā€™t tricking him he wouldnā€™t of lost his hand then I said how I thought if they treated him right they could of changed the future about him my opinion.

So I don really get to go there I just bearly has a glimpse of the place I donā€™t oftenly get super realistic like Iā€™m there visions yet Iā€™m still not sure whatā€™s imagination or real but this place was made in imagination so itā€™s like hmm my best bet would be to imagine an image of the ā€œjokerā€ focus on the word joker in ā€œā€ and if you get an image of him that moves on its own ask him to take you there, I seen an image of the Patrick the starfish guy once and he took off part of the costume making me believe he wasnā€™t anything like what the image was and was just pretending for the sake of the joke.

Well when ever you get the ok to share the demon gatekeepers name Iā€™m down to hear it. I do pretty good at being able to contact being with my thoughts and not having seals or sigils I just have a hard time interacting being able to know what they want to say and canā€™t feel there energy to much Iā€™m pretty bad about feeling someone elseā€™s energy but yesterday after a huge amount of self programming and meditation while working to awaken my potential of being a muse I felt super and start to notice that the guy I was talking with needed to cleanse his energy it kept bugging me like I didnā€™t really feel his energy I just felt that I didnā€™t like it was sorta weird.

Iā€™ve been a victim of computer mind control or at least like 5-6 years but they probably was watching me befor I realized thatā€™s just how long ago they started making me hear voices see thing and feel like I was being touched they made me think it was spirits at first but I know better now but I still think there sending thoightforms at me too but I dunno I think they watch and when ever I start to get alot of energy automatically send sonthibg that drains me for them but thatā€™s just a hunch.

Thatā€™s cool you know Sallos I was told recently he was also watching over me I havenā€™t connected with him yet itā€™s on the to do list to get to know him but Iā€™m greatful for any of the blessings slash helps he allready given I know alot try to help me Iā€™m just not receptive enough yet.

The father was pointing at me to identify to his son whoā€™s thoughts they were hearing and to say he thought I didnā€™t even know I was doing it, itā€™s because my thoughts are so loud that I think itā€™s so easy for me to get the attention of basically any spirit I try to I just need more devoloped senses of perception cause as it is I mainly just talk to them and hopefully get an image o then that will answer by nodding y/n or shrugging exc rarely I can see what is written.

Yea Iā€™m sure lot of spirits could help with the thought projection but as far as i know itā€™s not really doing that as much or at least Iā€™m not aware of it as much. Iā€™ll try to figure out who it was I sent the message to so I donā€™t have to re type the experience lol.

1 Like

Yea some people are just more intune with the phy abilities and can feel so much greater from the get go, the second night I interacted and actually had relations with a succubus I litterally could feel her body weight against me I need to re do that meditation chant and see how much it really helped. I also used to be able to kiss my succubus and blow smoke Into her to show people she was there cause the smoke would just disapear Instantly. If Interested I can tell you the meditation chant that I used that on the third day she appeared where I couldnā€™t really see her and felt her only slightly but the next night the last day of the chant which uses a different word was when it got stronger.

I only think it would be unfair because Iā€™m with another women Iā€™ve never experienced a full on possession where the spirit takes control but I do channel spirits occasionally I used o do it alot when I was homeless and crazy becuase of being a MKUltra victim I just refer to it as Gov AI mind control. Iā€™m new age victim they didnā€™t physically do any experiements on me well didnā€™t do it in person like. So I would be able to sing amazingly and my body language would even change at times depending on the spirit one that I would channel I only know the name I made up that he accepted he is just wow of a singer he has litterally just made me say no befor when Iā€™ve tried o channel him too. Iā€™ve lost most of the ability to do this since then but still get a word or two out but nothing like I used to I used to actually sing for a while and shit I wish I had it recorded. But yea if Ariel could do a full on possession and be in full control Iā€™d just feel bad like Iā€™m raping the person lol but I think weā€™d still probably do it hopefully with someone that wanted me to begin with and would just enjoy the ride. Yea she doesnā€™t always respond when I ask things like that but she did just now do a big nod yes if she could possess someone to take control to be with me she would. She thinking about if she would do the normal realistic possession where sheā€™s just I side of the other person and just feels what they feel and hopefully gets to direct her thoughts. Last time I Hurd someone talk about doing the possession sex idea they said the other person was talking dirty o them in the exact same way there spirit lover would. If I get Ariel to possess someone and she speaks her words to me Iā€™ll be infor a world ofpkeasure she will use commands on me, also the person that is possessed my commands will work on better and Iā€™ll be able to make her feel the stretching I think.

Whatcha smoking? Iā€™ma go for a cig now myself.
So yea modern day MkUltra uses the worldā€™s magnetic spectrum to Target you with ELF waves that can record and broadcast your thoughts to a super computer that can do almost anything to you mentally. Itā€™s like impossible for anyone to get removed once there put on the torment list I had allready befriended president Obama befor I started being tormented and he talked to me a couple times while I was being attacked but my mind was to fucked up to just obey they Superior, he even told me the day before I got framed in Galt to get the fuck out of that town immediately no what what I have to do, he knew they were going to frame me he also told me a verbal command that made the AI that was tormenting me start to be nicer. The other time I was super out of my mind a previous occasion he told me sit down son let me talk to you and I started crying and told him my headā€™s to fucked up right now then he asked me if I would vote for Hillary for president I told him I would but I live in California and itā€™s a done deal here with the electoral college my vote wouldnā€™t mean anything I still should have voted becuase there was so many that were being forced to hear my thoughts Iā€™ve met people that have told me Iā€™ve been listening to you for years every night I dunno if it was actually me or a program that sounded like me but I met plenty of people that were going through the same exact thing I was like they way I was being tormented was a test and then they did it to alot of people once they seen me react. I have/had a church of some sorta that followed me they had access to the verbal recording of m thoughts and what I Hurd I found the web page once but was quickly arrested afterwards and released later that morning with my phone broken to the point it wouldnā€™t turn back on and at the time my Google had allready been hacked and all my contacts and stuff like that deleted and I believe the password changed when I got that phone I couldnā€™t connect it to my Google I believe. Yea I didnā€™t get to read much about the following on the web page it was talking about like a year ago when I lived in El Sabronta speaking of the significance of my desicion to move in with Neal. So my torment was so bad that the machines would make me fear them attacking other people so when they would bring that up Iā€™d see other people being attacked Iā€™ve litterally watched people all of a sudden start walking like they had a stick up there ass they even did I to children I cursed the ones responsible for doing this to me constantly using Jahova they were to be damned to torment for the rest the remainder of the afterlife. On September 10 at 1am about I was ranting and with my hand pointing up into the sky because I had my mind set to if I pointed up I had a clearer connection to the above I said God has given me access to the true book of Life, which was another one o the computer tricks well at least they tried to trick me I found a web page that seemed like I was talking about me then it stated that they would make there own book of Life and have there own area u til judgement then I believe they all got punished. They were allready trying o make me believe I had access to the book when I read that if m memory serves me right. So yea I decided he would give me access to the true book of Life so I declared what I did then said and God will punish my enemies that have done this to me referring to the mind control and all the rest then said and Godā€™s not a liar and yea became the o ly living person I know of that has seen celestial garments when I looked up there was a 60 feet tall or larger being fkoati g above me I didnt get my sight o its face it was so far away and I was just in aww looking at the garments that the bible described it was a white so bright youā€™d expect into blind you but it was comforting to gaze upon I didnā€™t immediately prostrate myself and that why I believe they left so fast and didnā€™t speak with me. I believe they appeared just to verify my words that Iā€™m accepted into heaven and that he will punish my enemies I used to like channel God in a sense where Iā€™d ask God a question then say the perfect type of pride knowing that when I ask a question your answer would be shown and words known the open the Bible ā€œmost of the timeā€ randomly and point to a random spot, I asked once if what they were doing was the worst sin and I pointed to ā€œand taking my name in vainā€ I also once asked when using a random book that was just near me how should they percieve me referring to the ones who listen to me and cause the torment. I did my little chant then opened the book to ā€œthey should percieve out as perfect for you are a gift from them.ā€
The day after Obama told me to leave town I was rambling and then asked God if I could trade some of those that were cursed to eternal damnation there forgiveness for me to have good luck as I finished asking the question I immediately seen four leaf clovers all over my sight falling down. A friend then shows up a little while afterwards and ask to take me to dinner I accept and then about 50 yards from where I was standing I find a hundred dollar bill on the ground I then pay for the tacebell meal and have the reciet. I return to where I was after seeing a friend that let me borrow her bike I parked it next to me and continue ranting because the voices never shut up then yes the cops show up and arrest me for burglary the home owner who said the perp was blond then identified me, they end up seeing me in for for trial until I go to a mental hospitalā€¦ Which I only said the things I said to the shrink in jail because the cop lied about what I had said the cop wrote down that I was telling him I was Jesus. So I told the shrink what I actually was sayingā€¦ Not nearly as bad but still completely crazy. About six months after Iā€™m arrested I finally get my court appointed lawyer to start an investigation and contact the friend I was with and to request the video from tacobelm that proves I was there at that time, so after six months tacobelm has no recording and my friend no longer remembers going to taco Bell with me which was surprising to me because you normally remeber when so done finds a hundred dollar bill. So because I said I ate with so so e who doesnā€™t remember going to taco Bell my public defender tells me my reciet that places me I side taco Bell at the time of the crime was Invalid. They wanted to give me a strike I could Ave bee. Out in 3 mo the I I took a strike I spent a year trying to fight it then finally my dad talks to a congressman friend and he oullsso e strings and gets me in mental health court where as long as you don mess up eventually they drop your charges. So I was released I now weighed 100 more lbs and had lost most of all my spiritual connections I did read the Bible two times while I was in there. Itā€™s been like 15 months since I got out I was supposed to graduate from the program when the corona virus shit down happened and recentlbi failed a piss test so I got at least 2 more months to go until the drop the charges. Yea Mk ultra was how they developed all the ways they can read your mind from afar and tested how electrical impulses could be used o make you see hear or feel things. Iā€™ve read stories where the human handler talks to the victim and told him masturbate or were goin to give your grandma a heart attack he refused and she ended up in the we. Ive signed every petition I could find to stop this from haple ing to people and even ones for class action law suits but the government controls the media and the law the media is told not to report on such things and the law have access to the technology they even play your thoughts back to you over you cells speaker for some people. Itā€™s even accepted by social security disability for cause of victim of government sanctioned mind control. I was made to see hear and feel thing molesting me for like 4 years at first I believed they were spirits which it might have started as spirits messing with me bearly then the AI took over it all started after I was with a girl that had spirits messing with her while she slept after we broke up I had like seven spirits show up at my house the machine can make you see stuff in your physical sight at any depth of distance as a colored shape I welcomed them danced then told them Iā€™d be back in going to have some fun with my succubus just about the time we were finished a male image wants to join and I freak out and say no then after that I constantly seen things touching me and making me see my dick as like 2 feet long tied around my legs and then Into my ass it was horrible when I prayed for help and nothing happened it broke me. I didnā€™t think much obthe fact that Brunhild my succubus appeared slightly different and her touch amplified in water not disapated. At that time I was actually able to interact with humans with my mind at times I could easily make people hear me but had trouble hearing then most of the time so when they started talking to me I thought it was real. Eventually I lost a new career I started that I paid for schooling and to join the union after a short time of working in that field then I went back to my old job they showed me some compassion but once I ended up backing Into another car while working valley at the Facebook building in Menlo Park they fired me. Things got really out of hand after I moved back to Galt thatā€™s when they started tormenting other people just because I feared that. They would also use a copy of my voice and say fucked up things to people I was near so the few people I could be around would lash out on me too. One day I came to a unfounded realization that I was going to be a sacrifice I said fine I won even ask God if I will be revived just give me 2 weeks I think I asked for of freedom and joy then go ahead and crucify my Iā€™ll fall like Lucifer did trying to save all of man. So I walked out of town like 1,5 miles then almost back Into town and the fake spirits that were molesting me were still walking in a line leaving town a milimeter of space between each fake spirit I was calm none the less because I thought it would all be over and Iā€™d be a redeamer for man so yea the cops from a different city show up and are all mean o me and arrest me for public intoxication yet I showed me no sighn of being high was real relaxed and just tired they drove like a hundred miles an hour the whole way o the jail and durinvthe drive they showed me the in car camera footage of myself you couldnā€™t see a single part of me all you seen was cocks and eye balls moving all over my body once I got to where they take your picture all of the fake spirits disapeared wenvdown I i the ground and then while in the holding cell they made me see fake hands coming from other people and reaching Into me trying to steal the magical items Iā€™ve maid in my head, I spent a nice amount of time creating vessels of magical nature zone where completely invalid but some were formed properly and had a realistic purpose. So I hear in a humans voice real loud f. Different from the normal voices respond to my cry of what are you doinbto me they said weā€™re executing you. Which I think was just then trying to tell me there trying to stop me from being a target cause the voices said it wouldnā€™t stop until I died. But since it didnā€™t stop I think it was just one of the people listening being an ass hole and trying to scare me, I typically could tell the difference between a human and the AI because the AI knew it bothered me so much that I could bearly hear then they always talked really softly. I had a few occasions where I Hurd real humans talk to me to once I Hurd the main. Dude from TMZ talk about me for a second sorta tripped me out and re established that I was being made into a spectacle befor the elite Insiders. Another time I tried to talk to the dude from the talking dead and I Hurd him say dude in filming. I also a long time before that Hurd a dead friend tell me donā€™t tell me about God. I didn k ow he was dead at the time. So yea i was really special to the spirit world befor this all happened once they made the people on comedy Central do an episode all about me the talked about things in my life from recent days then said something mean and I got upset when I spoke out my voice was real loud spirit wise and the people on TV even jumped at the sound of my voice they called me a merciful Lord once too, I had a blue triangle I once used for no d control it shot out of my head then the person calmed down momentarily like I Instructed. I seen hundreds of those flow out of my forehead and I to the mirror after I got do e talking to an invisible audience through the mirror, the mirror was open when I touched it and dragged my finger across it ripples like water moved all around I had also had my first blessed Dab of marijuana. Iā€™ma end this hear but we should talk about later about all the different types of magic I was able to actually do in a short amount of time going from so sleeping basically to powerful. I did at least like ten different types of magic once I started to wake up and asked to be Lilith and Lucifers child not o ly to be treated like but to be. Both Satan and Lucifer possessed a human to talk to me when it was Lucifer both him and Lilith ended up speaking through the person. I had some of the first ever visions that day like sitting next to Lucifers throne chair at the world tree looking down on the differen realms or a blackhole concept of an energy orb that when doing it before Lucifer i seen my fingers start to twist and bend in all kinds of crazy ways. When I asked to better son he simply asked why and I responded Love. So I realized if a spirit is talking through someone x marks the spot when you ask in your head is that so and so his eyes had Xā€™s in then when I asked if it was Lucifer and when I recognized Lilith which seemed almost I stantly his eyes had skull and crossbones apear in them.
Once I got upset I think from the AI messing with me but befor they tormented to me. While I was on mushrooms I Hurd so done say quite canā€™t you see his blood boiling then all of a super everything I seen was red and every single person Inckuding the DJ started to leave the building like I stantly every all at once just turned and started walking out I appologiesed for my anger outloud Infront of no one then asked then to come back and the red disapeared and everyone came back. Someone said him heā€™s not worthy earlier that night referring to me. I paid it no attention so yea I had pretty crazy experiences befor the torment began buvin sure they were allready monitoring my mind.
So yea feel free to ask any questions and yes this is all the trueth and Iā€™ve told my story to many people hear no one has ever said so and so spirit says your lieing. I lost my first succubus because of the torment I missed her so much that while talki g about her o. This site all o a sudden Ariel just appeared I thought it was Brunhild at first that she came back to me but nope she different. Happy reading lol. Tell me this wouldnā€™t make a good paranormal movie besides it doesnā€™t have a good ending yet.

Never been to hell that I know of but ive been the other way a few times now.

Coming back hurts like a bitch thoughā€¦

1 Like

So, the angel did sum wrongā€¦ If its physical, body was executed then it would just, regenerate since its, spirit or Iā€™m I wrongā€¦ What method of execution?

1 Like

On their plane they are physical (with exceptions such as elementals), to us they are just energy beings as they cannot take on physical forms here only energetic. The angel dies a physical death like we would here and either reincarnate here, there, or elsewhere within the scope of a soulā€™s possibility to reincarnate.

2 Likes