Have you visited Hell? What is Hell like?

Hell is a place in the “afterworld” (for luck of a better word), the astral, if you like… or somewhere else… have you travelled to Hell yet? What has it been like for you?

It was about two years ago, on one of my nightly soul travels. My astral body seems to travel to random places at times, or I’m taken by some spirit to some, to learn something new or make an experience, I suppose. So, that one night, I went to Hell, it seems.

As I arrived, someone “welcomed” me with the words “Welcome in Hell”. It was a somewhat gray, not very colorful place. It felt as if there was no light source there, but some dimly light came from somewhere else, like the light on those days where the sky is full of dark clouds. Fire, though? I didn’t see any!

There were a lot of people around there. Just everywhere, inside and outside of what seemed like buildings - buildings with no purpose however, it seemed. On a first impression, not something anyone would call hell or how hell may be imagined or portrayed from some.

So, why was I welcomed to this place as “Hell”? I would soon understand. Everyone on this place seemed to care only about themselves. However, with one major difference, when someone is like that on earth. The place and their presence there seemed to have no purpose - on earth we always do. Nobody seemed to care about the presence of the others in any way or have any interest to talk or anything in regard of the others. Trying to ask something or talk with anyone there, I started quickly realizing and feeling, how it’s a place completely absent of any hope for anything. Not even the possibility of the existence of a tiniest chance for hope (I’m not sure if I explain it well - please ask if I don’t).

Now, that is really hell. The absence of hope in regard to anything. For any change, for any outcome or whatever else. Hopelessness seemed to be the only thing and reality that existed for the people on this place and as such was also their whole presence there.

I think it’s hard to explain it for others. Until this very personal experience, I couldn’t have understood or imagined a place void of any hope, how it would be like or rather, feel like. It was a very intense experience and it is hard to grasp, what “no hope” truely feels like, as such a thing seems to not exist on earth like there, no matter how hopeless we may feel in some situation. I know though, I want to never return to this place.

Have you experienced yourself a hell of some kind, during your spiritual path or travels?

3 Likes

It’s not on the astral/mental, the one in the astral is made up of the fears and imaginations of the collective unconscious.

However, the infernal empire within the spiritual/etheric I have been to. A heavily industrial place but has its own flavor to it. Sitri place is within the desert area yet when inside his place it looks like you’re in the middle of a red light district lol.

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know where exactly it may be … I don’t have a map :smiley:

I have heard several theories, but I don’t wanted to go into depth in that matter, or claim it has been this or that one, as it’s of little importance for the topic, which “hell” it may be or to start discuss if it exists or not. Rather, if someone experienced “some hell”, out of this world and what it was like.

PS: Corrected it in the first place post to make that more clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, what were your experiences there? The people, spirits or whatever, like?

I visited a few of the goetic kings palaces albeit they’re kind of modernized so it’s more like big mansions.

Very strict and militaristic, I’m not quite a fan of the heavy industrial nature of the infernal but it does have decent vibes.

I’ve also at one point or another been allowed to sit in on the council meetings, the council that consists of Lilith the younger, asmodeus, Belial, leviathan, and some others.

The citizens are majority demons, but there’s also humans, fallen angels, oneiroi etc.

2 Likes

Hell is a state of mind not place. I suppose your referring to the infernal empire. Also it wouldn’t be in the astral.

Ah, so you have been on the high class areas of Hell, while I visited the slums? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve not seen many slums areas but I have seen less than fancy areas but they weren’t slums lol, just less focused on areas :laughing:

Velenos, have you been to Belial’s and queen Astaroth’s realm?

Astaroth I can’t speak much on mainly because my view of them is on the fence as in lore asteroth is male and my experience of him is through that but often considered female due to him being associated with Ishtar but many have stated Asteroth doesnt like being associated with ishtar.

but I have been to Ishtar’s realm.

Belial’s no but I’ve only managed to communicate with Belial through council stuff and when he came looking for me in Nyx’s realm.

2 Likes

I wish to visit his realm one day. Thanks

@Healing_Heart What realms / places have you visited so far?

1 Like

Sadly my feet haven’t left the ground, I hope to devlope that ability soon. Sorry to disapoint, I’m in the dark like most noobs

@anon48079295 do you think that the industrial places of the infernal look like frank Herberts Gedi Prime?

12b-House-Harkonnen-eps

1 Like

the first image is pretty similar, tho they dont exactly have a sky in the normal sense

1 Like

Thanks, and I kinda dig that look, I thought it looks neat

That last one with the towers looks familar to me, I saw some similar to that made of crystal through Belial’s gate. Four daemons stationed at each corner constantly maintained each building energetically. I wouldn’t call that “hell” myself.

I’ve seen someone else’s personal hell in a corner of the astral. This was nota shared prison, just made for and by them for themselves. I got them out of it by switching places, then freed myself as they could not. It was a tiny open canyon with a dead tree and a bonfire, and imps shredded their flesh off their body and broke their bones, then they healed instantly and it happened over and over. There was no cleverness, no words, just mindless torture.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing, I can’t wait to see it with my own astral senses

I have been to certain astral realms that would resemble the stereotypical “hell” but I have also seen my perception of “hell on earth” or the world turn to hell around me. The light literally changed as if time sped up and I experienced something where the light in the room was shifting from the outside as if the sun was rising and setting casting shadows that seemed alive.

This experience was early in my magickal development. The same hell-esque energy is felt today but its more like a power feed and very familiar to me in a good way. I would liken it to getting used to a temp of water.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my personal experience with going to Hell!! :grin::grin:

1 Like