I was incredibly successful

vqGeMsr

10 Likes

1000x fold… damn bro you went all out. I suggest you add another layer of a manipulation spell to cool things

1 Like

Hello @Noregret , please click this link New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God and make an introduction post, as it’s not optional.

Here’s some helpful Ideas for your intro:

And make sure also to read the forum’s rules

Exactly

Just 2 red and black candles and some graveyard dirty

1 Like

You can try to scare her off by getting absurdly rough with her in bed.

2 Likes

I do that naturally lol

4 Likes

You are in a good position to domesticate her into your submissive in that case

1 Like

Lol

Just out of curiosity…you said you cast the spell a long time ago…how long did it take exactly? And did the girl have any interest in you before casting the spell, or was she completely disinterested?

1 Like

She was amused by me and thought I was cute and I cast it 8 months ago

3 Likes

ah okay. Well word to the wise…if you’re looking to cast a love spell, and part of the love spell involves collecting graveyard dirt…that’s probably a sign that you should rethink casting the spell :smile: When i first read this, it sounded like you used the intranuil spirits to attract this girl…because that spell involves summoning dead people to torture the mind of the target with thoughts of being with you…and so im thinking that this spell probably does something similar

2 Likes

Could you post the spell you used, I’m just curious.

Wow ! Where did you get that spell from?

1.do you think,vanilla essence would also work,if i dont find the oil?
2.What do you do with all the ingredients once completed the chanting?
3.I am a girl…so i dont have semen,also tell me please how to proceed regarding that
4.What is the azazels flame chant?
Thanks a ton!

1 Like

Replace semen with blood from your cycle and you’ll have who you desire HOOK LINE AND SINKER

3 Likes

thanks but can u please answer to my questions 1 , 2 and 4 ?I need info.thanks

Hi, can you write this process in step by step for newbie?
I am so curious on how you get grayard dirt?

Hey I know alot of people already asked you u this but can you write out the process pleas? thank you <3

Can you give me step by step process?