I want to sell my soul

you can’t sell your soul. I promise you can’t damn yourself easily. Not even blood shed will damn you.

3 Likes

Develope some value in you.
And you’ll notice there wasn’t any reason for you to even state that up there.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Thats not how it works. If you want to gain material wealth which I am assuming you do since you want to sell your soul…there are ways to work with the ancient gods EARN respect and build a relationship. They can see your intention and know you better than you do yourself. It’s not like the movies :neutral_face:. If you are serious do research and open your mind to what you can’t see and learn to see it…

9 Likes

Lovely advice, that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make a pact with any demon a agreement between you two

Or just work with them

no they just possess you when its time to collect ;), and also that can be any spirit that wants a good portal including demons, think of the soul/you as your free will (but you can never lose that so you can undo it)

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight :wink: appreciate it.

1 Like

Despite previous replies in this post, there is a ritual in one of the extracts from the Grand Grimoire to summon Lucifuge Rofocale, and Lucifer, in order to strike a deal.
You get roughly anything you want, in exchange for whatever they want in 20 years.

However - the ritual probably isn’t for newbies.

Good luck.

2 Likes

This isn’t selling your soul.
“Whatever they want” isn’t “They want your soul”.

“In order to strike a deal”

I didn’t say anything about a soul.

I understand but OP was specifically talking about giving up their soul as payment.
We were saying, Daemons don’t want that, not that Pacts or Deals couldn’t be made.

Some where less than serious in this post but I can understand; there’s only so many times you can seriously tell newbies Hollywood is full of shit.

1 Like

Basically this whole idea is about a short cut to power which does not exists and was sensationalized by hollywood.

1 Like

You’re not wrong that’s for sure.

Sorry I didn’t mean to come off nasty. (:

No worries! I hope I didn’t either.

Who was the author of the Grand Grimore BTW it sounds interesting :slight_smile:

Its a Grimoire that’s held within the Vatican, very few people have seen it, however there were some extracts leaked by one of the scholars who was allowed to view it and then I believe it was published illegally.

One of the extracts published was the Ritual I was speaking about.

It was originally written by King Solomon, and the legitimate copies of it were directly copied from his original writings, without alot of changing, but finding a copy is almost impossible.
There are heaps of extracts as PDFs online, however they are believed to be missing specific parts that allow the rituals to work to their full extent.

1 Like

you cannot sell your soul. you cannot even damn it with blood shed. It’s really hard to damn yourself. take my advice. don’t believe what the church tells you.

Ive done that ritual… i must have one of the books… it was about 20 years ago - lol… i must have a dig and find it again. The book came from my mother who was very adept & in to lhp when she was a teen - i didnt realise it might be kinda rare

What would damnation look like?

1 Like

You can most definitely sell your soul!

Don’t believe me?

Well sell it to me! I could use a base for my poultices. :):grinning:

1 Like