I want to sell my soul

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I love this thread.

7 Likes

What’s funny is my son asked me a somewhat similar question…concerned he’d have to sell his soul in order to gain musical mastery. He was asking who to call on. Initially he wanted to use necromancy to learn from his bassist idol. :joy::sunglasses:

9 Likes

That sounds cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll find him someone to call forth to teach him. He has to start somewhere…and he wants to learn.

2 Likes

I’m having good experiences so far with King Paimon for my art work and writing, he’s also very patient with newer Magicians.

6 Likes
3 Likes

That’s exactly what I told him…:slight_smile: It made him feel lots better about calling them.

Yeah also the thread linked has a list of some 20+ topics i put together that provide ways to develop spitually and work on various things WITHOUT “selling your soul”.

2 Likes

I know, it’s great. Like a Hoover sucking you in. Or a meme thread. Lol

1 Like

:rofl: that’s a good analogy for it, i tried to set it up so it drew on peoples curiosity.

1 Like

I offered a dollar…

3 Likes

There is a saying: “If you want to sell your soul, it probably doesn’t worth shit.”

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

you can’t sell your soul. I promise you can’t damn yourself easily. Not even blood shed will damn you.

3 Likes

Develope some value in you.
And you’ll notice there wasn’t any reason for you to even state that up there.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Thats not how it works. If you want to gain material wealth which I am assuming you do since you want to sell your soul…there are ways to work with the ancient gods EARN respect and build a relationship. They can see your intention and know you better than you do yourself. It’s not like the movies :neutral_face:. If you are serious do research and open your mind to what you can’t see and learn to see it…

9 Likes

Lovely advice, that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make a pact with any demon a agreement between you two

Or just work with them

no they just possess you when its time to collect ;), and also that can be any spirit that wants a good portal including demons, think of the soul/you as your free will (but you can never lose that so you can undo it)

2 Likes