I want to kill a rapist

That’s the actual fact of the matter but to fully recognise it a certain degree of self-knowledge is required. Until that time, go ahead with your ritual work and give it everything but there are always consequences to you as well even if he dies or whatever. From the consequences–whether positive or negative–you cannot escape no matter how much you try unless you can actually delete all memory of the ritual and the anger.

I tried something simple last night. I didn’t call on any spirits, didn’t call for actual death in this round, but an act of violence.
I had strong intention and focus but didn’t have a good way to break myself out of and clear the energy once I was done.

Unknown_occultist believes that is an easy thing to do.
Since I have never done this before. I need to understand what immediate steps I need to take, what inner alchemy I need to learn in order to forget and cut myself off from the energy.
I don’t feel I’ve done it as thoroughly as I need.

The smartest decisions are the ones that you make. You have god-like power within you, you can heal, hurt, destroy, rebuild.

Once you realize that these things are possible oh, then you will embrace your inner God like potential. Once you understand that nothing is outside of your reach, and that, even though it seems like childish pantomiming and play-acting on the outside, that you are truly manifesting immense, and measurable, phenomenal power within yourself that you were sending into the universe to be made manifest, then things really start to fall in place.

You have this power, you have the potential to create wondrous, or terrible things at your own desire.

Sure, the first time you do a ritual like this, it really seemed silly, the flow of endorphins, the adrenaline Spike, the strange Fugue that descends why are you are in the Swoon of the spirit oh, it’s all very disorienting, and you may think that you’ve done it all to yourself, but whenever you start seeing the physical manifestation of these things happening, then that would never again be doubt in your mind.

It has been said that the Journey of a million miles begins with one step.

Welcome to your first step.

4 Likes

I don’t know what’s easy in his opinion but he’s right about reality being a limitless and unified field of consciousness and that there is no metaphysical bogeyman out there although it might seem that way when you work with entities. There’s nothing fundamentally “right” or “wrong” at all, so you can do it but there are consequences depending on your consciousness. This is why one tries to avoid intent that feels negative because one needs to be very comfortable with feeling the pain of the “crime” and the “vengeance”. It’s never wrong or right but fully under cause and effect.
If you don’t feel comfy then either decide you’re going to jump in and risk it or wait until you are comfy. Avoid double-mindedness because that has a tendency to screw you over.
I’ll PM some practices.

1 Like

What do you mean by double-mindedness?

Mind changing

You don’t need protecting as long as your respectful demons aren’t as ppl say they are actually some are quite nice and even funny I’ve never. Had a backlash

1 Like

Wow that’s great. I’m happy to hear you’ve had success and good relationships them.

1 Like

Yeah they have been great to me unless you really feel the need to then it should be fine

1 Like

Paimon to help with legally putting him away forever if killing might not be your thing in the end, and Lilith for the confidence boost of killing a predator of women (she’s a badass honey that may look pretty and sweet but can hold her own against her foes any day). Just thought I’d name drop these guys for a bit of help

1 Like

UPDATE on my decision.
I’ve decided the safest route is to start with the work outlined in the book The 72 Angels of Magick.
I just finished reading it and I feel both safe and confident in it.
Confident that they will get the job done and safe that if I can’t shut my own mind up long enough to execute the work properly that I haven’t opened the door and invited something scary and dangerous to hang around me permanently.
The rituals in this book take 11 days to complete.
I will start first by calling on the Angels that will give me power, clarity of mind and mastery of hermetic principles of polarity and rhythm.
Then I will get to work on weakening the social power structure of people around my attacker who enable and protect him.
Once his base is weakened I’ll come for him.
Once I’ve come for him I will raise more protection around myself and my partner.
All of this will likely see me through until the end of fall.
I know I could cut to the chase and do something big NOW.
But I am willing to be patient and methodical to get results that are all at once multifaceted, precise, safe, and fucking powerful.
He fucked with the wrong one.

1 Like

Rip and tear…

1 Like

I dunno if I’d want him actually killed, however, have his punishment be to done unto him what he did unto his victim’s. A fate far worse than a homicide, and ongoing for the rest of his years on this planet. Let the punishment fit the crime, over and over and over again.

You may consider that option as I have learned over and over again that what one wants can be meted out by enduring the same fate as he did to his victims, only just every day for the rest of his life with the fury and ultimate demise! You can do what you believe is right justice for him as I would never want to interfere in another’s affairs, but this type of brutal rapist should get eternal damnation at the hands and of the extra large phallic state of some some he’ll have to deal with on the some of the blessed inmates he’ll have to endure again and again. Know what I mean??

Hell, I go to him as a visitor, and ask him how things are going on the inside! HA! You could tell what its like just by the way he walks!!! If I were a rapist or murderer, I’d beg for death, and the very fact that he KNOWS he’ll winding up as a bitch’s bitch (the lowest form of life form in a prison. Not that I’ve ever done time, but the recounts of others I know who actually had to do hard time. Hammurabi’s code of an eye for any eye, a tooth for a tooth would seem just and rightful punishment.

Just sayin’!

Nope. He’s has to die.
Because of the lies he’s told and because he is a boastful, mouth-running sociopath,

Every time he is even seen it allows people to think of me and my partner in damaging ways while we circulate amongst those same people.

He has to be erased.

UPDATE something strange has happened. Since Aug1st I’ve been calling on the angel Hayiel from the 72 angels of magick book to ask him to use his power to repel curses and give people more power with magick…now someone is dead…not the target I want dispatched, but someone who is technically one of the many gatekeepers who protects my target.
I want this to be a coincidence.
I did not call for the death of this person. I haven’t called for any deaths yet beyond my target.
I’ve only explicitly called on an angel for a clearing of curses in my path and for more power to control my magick. Hmmmm …what is this?

If what this is showing me is that I don’t ever have to explicitly ask for death and that the angels of their own accord will dispatch death as the angels themselves see fit…well then…I will continue to only ask for protection and righteous banishment of curses and negativity against me, then let the powers at hand decide who has to die to accomplish that.

efficiency

2 Likes

It’s not entirely unexpected, before starting this work I’ve become well informed through reading these forums that things can happen like this, but still it’s like …DAMN!!!
I just want it to be known that I did not target anyone yet and through hayiel have only asked for protection from curses and mastery of magickal intention.
And I’ve done the requisite preparation by clearing away out of control emotions that could bring unwanted results.
I’m going to make peace with this that the angels know better than I do who needs to really disappear.
The way this person died it seems like it’s highly likely it could have happened on its own whether I existed or not TBH. I mean it. They didn’t just drop dead.

1 Like

Cold rage, extreme hatred, a dark room, and some candles was all I used.

Visualizing the worse things happening to him and loving it. I did this for 3 days consecutively…starting on a Saturday.
In a week, my ex husband was shot…then 3 months later, he was stabbed. He survived both so I guess in some ways, I failed…but his suffering was great.

He also lost everything he owned, ended up homeless…and now he’s a junkie.
So…in that aspect, I am successful. He is broken.

With all that said, I guess I just want you to know it’s possible to do it without entities…if you’re unsure about them.
I hated my ex-husband to the point of a mental break but in that break I found the fire to push my desire.

I have no regrets.

As for Angels…
Angels work with a broader brush.
Unlike demons they won’t bother with intricacies of a situation. If the Angels did it, it was no mistake.

3 Likes