I want to kill a rapist

Demons use a scalpel, Angels use carpet bombing.

7 Likes

Congratulations on the execution!!! I’d be proud of that.

1 Like

Hmmmm… I wonder which angels I can get to be scalpel like… I’ve finished reading the 72 angels of magick and tomorrow is the last day of my first 11 day ritual…so I know what specific powers I can request but if their execution will still be broad I may have to go a little darker when it’s time for me to go in for my target. For now I’m doing set up. Protecting myself, strengthening myself. I’m willing to play long game.
I like how simple the ritual is in 72AOM…I have the impression that to call strong demons you need a real circle, alter and actual ingredients ( graveyard dirt, etc) …
I want to know which “sigil only” demons have worked well for people.

1 Like

@Qayos I find your posts mind blowing! Excellent stuff and I learn a lot from them, which makes me understand things a lot more. Thanks.

3 Likes

Have you read Angel’s of Wrath? That’s more specific I find and those Angels are extremely powerful.

4 Likes

I’ll be very open here - Being emphatic is a strenght, it means you care and you mean it, you dare to admit it to yourself, it is not a weakness, for if you would not care then why would you do it at all? Being emotionally apathic is not what even Lucifer nor angels of justice want in life, that is only the result of being numbed and having given way much of one’s power away which needs to be reclaimed, that is the effect if being completely blocked.

it can drive you to do your thing and be emotionally engaged, which is also crucial when really going into rituals. I killed a group rapist through magick at once and, Lucifer also gives this as a tip in ritual magick, to be invested like you mean it…; black magick is about the release of intent in a way supported by the one god-mind. I do both black and white magick, black relating to, in the self empowering paths to stand as the adversary of injustice, vice in creation, just like one would fight opression, fight against what does not honor the value of life itself.

4 Likes

there is no bad karma on doing justice, even further, there would be a bad karma if you have the chance to stop a criminal and you choose not to act on it, if you got the power is your duty , summoned Demon Calamosi for a similar purpose, she has the powers of bring justice for your enemies and take away tormenting thoughts, I used the pathworkings in the book Lucifer and the hidden demons, was a very intense experience

3 Likes

I’m going to look into that ASAP

1 Like

I’d love to know how you ended your target. What we’re the evocation steps? Did you need an elaborate ritual set up or was your will enough?

I am very sorry for you. You didn’t do anything wrong, you have nothing to be blamed, so don’t blame yourself.
Those who did that thing to you will be damned for their whole lives, if not for eternity, and they will surely get their karma.

1 Like

Cursing magick may not change what happened. however, u get justice and prevent future other people from the same evil experience from a bad person. That makes it worth it.

1 Like

Fascinating subject, I’d love to know what happened here if the author feels comfortable sharing.

For what it’s worth I too am a gentle and empathetic person. I want to help nature, animals and the many good people in our world to live better lives. All I want really is peace for our realm, and at times I cry quite easily for the pain of others. I’m the type who gives Uber drivers crystals from my purse. I’ll get into it with cops, bosses or anyone else if I see someone being treated unfairly, experiencing racism, LGBTQ prejudice, harm to animals (hardcore vegan) will get me involved real quick. Overall I actually think I have a certain kindness that is very real and in harmony with nature.

But then again, I’m also a real asshole, and a bit of a horrid fucker. When I was about 20 there was a woman at my mom’s work who was making my mom’s life hell. Now anybody who fucks with my mom (RIP) will get all my dicks in all their holes at once and I don’t care what extenuating circumstances lead them to this point, or whether or not my actions are fair in the grand scheme of things, I’m just pure fury and I don’t give a fuck.

So, I knew where this lady lived and I knew what she looked like. I wasn’t aware of magic at all at this time but every day, throughout the day, I would think about how much I hated her. And I would visualize myself evaporating into a collection of tiny black particles, a cloud of tiny black dots fanning out like a fishing net over her yard at about three stories up, as she would get out of her car (in my mind) and go to her front door, I would visualize the particles of me grouping together and entering her body like a spear. Nothing but my pure hate, unfiltered rage with no care for right/wrong, etc. permeating every part of her being.

My god it felt good, the power felt fucking amazing, honestly it feels really good retelling it now. Fast forward about seven months and her only son is killed in a freak demolition derby accident, she left her job. I’m not thrilled that happened to the son, he wasn’t the target and there may be a whole complex thing going on there, but to tell you the truth I also just don’t fucking care at the same time. Would I take it back? Meh. Maybe. It’s possible he was a great guy and I extinguished a beautiful light from our world. Or, more likely he was just the product of his piece of shit mom and the whole thing is a bit “oh well, the world is missing another idiot redneck.”

I would say you might be surprised at the depth and power of your dark side and how little consequence you feel when you go full metal on this asshole. My life’s mission has been to control my shadow side because I don’t want it to control me, but I feel the burning desire for vengeance in your writing and it sparks something within me as well. Good luck to you, whichever direction you choose. But if you choose to be the black hand of fate, let those dice land where they will, walk away and let it go.

3 Likes

Any way to do so without the complete name ? I was 12 and don’t really remember his complete name. But I’m 26 now,
I haven’t done anything sooner because you know how it is, you deny to yourself something like that happend and hide it away in a corner of your mind until your ready to look at it again

1 Like

I smoke the kind of crack that you smoke. All these rubbish of boys raping girls is beginning to piss me off. No one records the physical abuse girls commit against boys. No one can escape rape so don’t try to play the racist card of if you are “White” because I am not white but I won’t still support lies against any race. And no girl is being silenced instead they are abusing the privilege given to then to lie against boys. Have you also cared to listen to news of boys that have been lied upon by girls on false rape allegations?

2 Likes

U want the guys dead from what i gather. His existence throws fear into your life, and threatens u and ur husband. Can u find a picture of him on social media? After u get a picture of him u have any number of ways to bury him. Focalor is who I would call. It’s useless for any of us to give u the moral Oral spiel…and this is a baneful magick thread so we should give u what u want. If u have to take a picture of him without him knowing, u can do such as well.

If you aren’t dealing with a demon, I would recommend gathering some dirt, dust, dead stuff in a glass jar. Dead plants, bugs, spider corpses, …use gloves of course…This is your own graveyard dust so to speak. put a rusty iron nail in there. U have to ritualistically charge it as such to a spirit specializing in death, death magick current. I for one like Thantifaxath. He should be able to give it that charge. Keep jar sealed of course.

Take the picture, burn it partially focusing on the person dying in a fire. But not all the way. Focus all the rage, hate, disgust u feel for the creature. Drive a nail through what remains, and place it in the jar with all the necrotic stuff. This symbolizes his burial and death. You want to keep the jar if u ever need to off someone again…I prefer keeping it in the freezer (because death is cold) …but keep it where u like… If u dont want to keep it toss it in a lake. This goes well with the fire water sacrifice motiff (or the East river if u’ve access…NY is a big state so it depends on if u are in the city or rural areas.

2 Likes

If he’s a piece of shit rapist, he doesn’t deserve to be on earth. No mercy. No remorse.

2 Likes

My cousin (who I don’t like) had this happen. An evil, calculating, manipulative little cunt destroyed his life with her lies. She spread them far & wide on social media & it was shared thousands of times with his name & photo. The crown threw it out for a reason. The cops knew she was lying from the start. There was so much evidence in texts 'n shit that no one ever got to see. (mainly because my cousin & his family are pussies; I would have destroyed her) Even though I’ve never liked my cousin, I knew immediately that this was not rape. It was totally consensual. She asked him over. She was on her period. Then she claimed to the world that he tore her apart and that’s why all the blood. But in bed when he was concerned that she was bleeding, she said it was just her period. She took those sheets to the hospital with her. They should have checked them. I’m positive that if it was menstrual blood, it would have shown it. When one cop wasn’t particularly sensitive to her, she stole photos of that cops kids & posted them online. When I challenged her she started a fake Twitter account & posted photos of my kids school, my town, my phone number, everything. Because (we found out later) that because she was volunteering for the NDP, she stole voter information. Fucking cunt. SHE should have been jailed for what she did.

2 Likes

Thank you JamoR72. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with me.

I am so torn. I don’t want bad karma for using baneful magick and I am very new to the practice and so I’m afraid I might get involved in something that I don’t really understand and there might be consequences… on the other hand, I know what this guy did. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks I know what he did. He is incredibly violent… he did this to me about 15 years ago but I saw online just about five years ago he was charged with strangling a woman and threatening her with scissors… so now on my conscience I have the fact that he is still running around being violent with women. I could stop it. I could save other women so they don’t have to go through what I went through… he only did like a year for his recent crime… part of me hopes that Karma would take care of him… I don’t understand why it hasn’t… he hurts people and yet he gets to be some rich CEO…

Have you done the ritual that you suggested? How did this work out for you? Did it cause harm? Or did it go fine because you felt justified?

1 Like

I always had the impression that men that does this and gets away with it repeatedly are under control of an entity that feeds on this and helps him when dealing with the authorities.

Maybe so. Cuz it sure seems like they seem to get away with it no matter what… it’s so frustrating!