I want my ex back

Ohmy! I dreamt of Duke Dantalion last night! That he was with me all night :heart:️:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s a good sign I’m happy for you he has yet to appear before me I’ve only seen sitri n Furfur n I think raum in my dreams Idk he was a big bird chasing me

1 Like

During the cast with Duke Dantalion last night I felt like someone was looking at me, in front of me. An eye in the flame. There was one time that the flame became bigger and it appeared an eye inside it! I had goosebumps while casting!

1 Like

He was there. He can speak to me n how he does it he makes the candles dance extremely wild when I had called him Prince sitri and master raum my candles danced so much their stubs now n I was extremely tired n Lord Dantalion lectured me about using too much energy tho so yea

Hello plz i want to get my ex girl back any help

2 Likes

Yes the spell that I gave to blackninjas should help you to Lord Dantalion is wonderful n he can help with changing a person’s mind n installing feelings

1 Like

Plz actually i’m new and i don’t know how to do it i really need her un my life again

Don’t forget to introduce yourself lol everyone here is nice n welcome to the balg nice to meet u

A post was split to a new topic: Intro & Help Getting My Ex Back

Hi Matthrene. We understand your feelings. I am feeling same way here. Matters of the heart. If you could scroll up, you will see some chats we had earlier and get some clues on how to work with Duke Dantalion and Furfur. I also included King Sallos in my ritual last night. I felt them. My black candle’s flame was jumping! Two days ago i was really frustrated because my connection to my ex has been cut literally. Today i am a lil big relieved. I am in pain but i look forward to improvinv myself. I cast the spell and forget about it. I hope you’ll the same too:)

I cast another spell last night with the help of Duke Dantalion and King Sallos! I was really happy when i saw my black candle’s flame jumping then turned small and grew bigger! Less goosebumps but i felt them thru the candles!

1 Like

I know how you feel I called Lord marchosias King paimon n mistress gusion last night n my candles were insane when I called king paimon they were already going crazy when I was speaking to Lord marchosias but after I was done my candles look like they had wings I have yet to find info about that but it’s beautiful

2 Likes

I’ve been reading up a lot this last week on the beginner threads but I haven’t seen anything so far about the candle spells that incorporated demons.

I thought that was more sigil openings and candle spells were their own thing? You can pm me if you need to so I don’t derail the thread

To incorporate a candle spell with an evokation you do the same things as you would a candle spell however i would place the sigil somewhere either under or beside the candle. Open the sigil first, then do candle spell as normal.
However, speak your desire to the demon after focusing your intention.

2 Likes

Could I pray to astartae, lilth, lina and/or aphrodite as well and use they’re sigils? Like multiple Gods to make someone love me?

1 Like

It triggers me that many people here justify that getting your ex back is a wrongdoing while cursing other people to their death is acceptable. Instead of discouraging OP, why don’t you give a useful advice for OP to achieve what he/she desire. Otherwise don’t judge what OP wanted. You are not in his/her position! Then you will not know how valuable the desire is.

5 Likes

Most of us see love spells as a curse. And they truly are, binding someone to you against their will is a curse for both of you.
But you know what’s the difference between baneful magic and love spells?
In baneful magic you know what you’re doing, you accept that you want to destroy them.
But with love spells you swim in your illusion of “there’s nothing wrong in love, love is beautiful, so I’m not harming anyone”.
So, no one here judges the OP, we just share our knowledge and experience, mostly for OP’s benefit, for despair and broken heart are never good advisors.

3 Likes

Met Kalfu is awesome for dream magic to have the person you want dream of you. I’ve had great success with him.

4 Likes

i you can use any one you want for the spell my choice was dantalion cause i work with him n if things were to go wrong he give me insight on wat to do

yes loves spells do curse both parties one more then the other but there is away to fix it if it wasnt wat you wanted or expected or if things just go horrible wrong n out of control we are all here on lhp for numerous reasons please dont tare anyone down cause they want the love they had back its only natuaral for them to want it back im sure we have all been there and for those who want their ex back practice safely n before you the spell make sure if this is what you want before hand my spells work extremly well if you put in alot of intent n emotion but if you dont do them right or if you do the same spell over n over trust me…it will back fire…in a good or bad way like all spells do…im going to tell you…

i did this on my ex it work really well but he stopped being the one i fell in love with but i was ok with that then a third party step in n defiled wat we had so i had to step away since my inent n emotions werent enough to keep him that way so i had a plan b…so again be safe n make sue to take precautions n do reseach for these spells