I want a non-human teacher

Tnx,how should i reach to him?

1 Like

Tnx how should i reach to him?

1 Like

You can book a consultation with EA here.

1 Like

I meant kendall

just click on his profile name. @C.Kendall and send him a message. The button to send him a message is on his profile…top right

1 Like

That is how the spirits answer. You have to listen carefully, but your mind must be empty to hear them well.

1 Like

The mechanism as I understand it, is that it’s actually your subconscious mind that is able to receive all this information. It does not communicate most of it to you. You have to train it and yourself to work together and communicate. This is the approach taken by the psychic who invented remove viewing, Ingo Swann, and implemented in the now declassed military project called Stargate.

So, your subconscious heard the message, then it translated it into brainwaves that your conscious mind could understand… in this case, mimicking sound, because it knows you will understand it as sound.
(As opposed to trippy shit like seeing colors or hearing smells, which it can also do and is something RVers end up training out of)

Physically, this message is heard in the subtle energies that we call “higher dimensions” but they’re just frequencies that the normal 5 senses can’t pick up. I believe you are correct and ALL magick is basically energy working, and energy is also understood through physics, ergo you can describe magick using physics becuase although the two arts take a different approach to working with energy they also have parallels, and work off the same reality.

amplifying this cause and become claireaudient

Practice, practice, practice.
You are literally training yourself into a new method of communication within your own mind, ALL this info is already out there and you have to learn to get the subconscious to 'pass it on" as it were.

Keep asking those questions, and wait for the ideas to come. Honor the ideas, learn when a subtle input is not you making it up.

The subconscious absolutely LOVES to be listened to, but it’s not used to it, so the more you listen the more it tells you. You will know you’ve arrived when you get too much info and have to learn next to turn the volume down: you’ll start getting shit about random people you really don’t want to know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On the contrary, he does not want to work with people. More precisely, he wants the advanced practitioner to talk to the spirits and pass on their advice and teachings, as he neither hears nor sees. I understand him perfectly, I have the same problem, maybe I don’t put enough effort into evocations and other rituals, although I constantly try the simplest of them, and I tried a variety of them, but in the conditions that I am in, I just can’t perform serious rituals. Therefore, one who hears and sees is needed in order to directly transmit the will of the spirits.

3 Likes

Right. I think we’re on the same page here. There’s just a mishmash of words.

He wants an Edward Kelly type person. So he can talk to the one I or others recommended.

Alternatively, can ask a very easy to call and giving entity, such as Hecate, to upgrade his own spirit sensing faculties. He likely wouldn’t need a seer or scryer or anyone else with Hecate.

2 Likes

thank you @Mulberry,i give you another example, a year ago i reading the fake story’s that some larpers tell about sex with lady lilith and then i walk to other side of the house to drink water and when i turn my head to find the glass i hear a young lady laughing and saying no. i was alone and I’m 100 percent sure that was lilith laughing at those kids.you see what happened here?is more like two wires touch each other, one wire in physical world and the other in another world,its sometimes happens before sleeping too,if one of you good magician’s talk to a spirit and asking the exact cause for the thing’s i said then that information will be one of the most valuable tutorial here in balg,here an example of what i like to read(lord azazel says when … happens you here voices from other side and to doing that do this exercise: pull x amount of white or purple energy for 30 minute from this area of your body to that area, and do that for like 20 days or 2 month while your in trance…) and everyone will do that without doubt because its from a great mind spirit,plus that make your job much easier and you dont need to argue with newbies like me everyday :grin:,I wish I could speak English better to convey my meaning more clearly

1 Like

Yes you have a connection. I would run with that intuition myself. Even if you change your mind later, having confidence in it and using it, honoring it, helps it grow. You heard something, that’s not the same thing as imagining you heard what you wanted to hear. One if from the subconscious, the other is from the conscious.

It’s a risk, I’ll grant that: in remote viewing you learn to “set aside” sudden images and sounds to keep getting more subconscious info. The conscious mind desperately wants to have control and identify everything, it’s a survival skill, but super unhelpful when you don’t want to drift off into imagination and your conscious mind keeps going “ooh ooh, I know! it’s x!”.

I recommend writing it all down somewhere as subconscious input is a bit dreamlike sometimes and easy to forget. Reading back the notes a month later can be awesome.

Yes, the brainwave state right in between waking and sleeping is called Theta, and is the optimal state of consciousness for communication as well as astral travel. It’s a state where the daily chatter is less and doesn’t drown out the more subtle messages.

I think we all get way more messages than we can hear, we just can’t hear most or all of them. We’re in a constant flood of information. You’re developing the ability to pick out some of it, the louder parts and the ones meant for you. It’s similar to being able to hear a conversation while at a noisy party: your brain can focus on what you want to hear. Asking questions is how you focus on and generate psychic input: the key is your intent.

2 Likes

i remember when i read a post about hecate my inner voice in my head starting a wierd echo, you think hecate did that?

1 Like

Right!!?? Ive been thinking the same. The problem is I’ve never invoked a being before, plus if we find someone to help us do that, it will probably cost plus theres alot of scammers. I feel a bit stressed :unamused:

Holy shitballs. Yes, I’ve experienced her with a cool delay/echo, and also movement

I seriously didn’t expect anyone else to experience this. I didn’t know if it was just her being fun, or if it was my interpretation of her … so wow!

Yeah man, so far, she’s probably the coolest/most fun entity in terms of audio effects.

1 Like

Well, if we analyze this from the physics standpoint: Electric currents always produce a magnetic field. Our brains generate electricity so we can say that there is a magnetic field being generated as well.

This magnetic field and its waves could be a force that causes interferences in the physical world. Therefore, we could speculate that this clairaudience derives from these forces.

In this case what you could do to test if you get the same response as before is this:
-Try to remember the exact feelings you had when you were saying thanks to all the goddess;
-Your state of consciousness? ;
-The type of your environment at the time?

What you need to do is to find the “channel” that you were using to communicate in that day. The same brain wavelenght, frequency of that day could tap on this magnetic field and open this door to communication for you.

2 Likes

Meohisto! He was a pillar in the beginning of my journey. He helps with the astral and presenting you with an unlimited amount of knowledge but it is up to you to go out and get it.

1 Like

People usually claim to want a non-human teacher, because they don’t want the accountability of dealing with someone flesh and blood telling them about their BS. They prefer to live on a comfortable island away from criticism to their ego.

If you are unable to acquire communication with a non-human entity, then how are you going to be taught by one, apart from in your own imagination? People also should be careful of what they wish for - many people who never experienced anything supernatural, but like to toy with the craft, and then do end up experiencing something - often become terrified and “run for the hills”

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forum @The_Day_Walker As you know, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself any any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Its my bad,i was angry when making that topic and my English is not good.what I’m trying to say is i want someone to channel spirits for me,i mean i gave him my question and he or she get my answers from spirit

1 Like

Can we call on Meohisto just with our mind and heart?

1 Like