I’ve done it, I’m literally becoming a living god

Ok so this is crazy, thanks to everyone that’s helped me meditate, open my third eye, and teach me spells, they’re starting to kick in and by the day I’m getting money, drugs, and even my old girlfriend I dated for three years that we were forced apart, contacted me today for the first time in a year, my basketball skills are getting way better, in one day I learned to ball handle crazy shit, I’m actually so confident and I’ve never been so happy, I got my medicines right and I can get 1 credit a day and play videogames the whole time at a private school I go to, I’m living the dream, everything I’ve ever wanted is starting to come true, I’d like to thank president Marbas, King Paimon, and Mammon most of all, theyre my favorite demons, and I love them. Thanks everyone, I’ll be replying to questions and comments

27 Likes

Well done and congratulations! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ik this is definitely the greatest I’ve felt ever

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Congrats my guy. I don’t have any questions really, but I think @Goetic and @infinitywars will likely have questions for you. I’ve noticed these two guys recently have been struggling to get magick to work for them, so as a newcomer to magick yourself, you may be able to pass along some advice to them.

8 Likes

Yes I definitely can answer questions

4 Likes

Shoot, pass me some tips as well, such as seeing and hearing spirits clearly without any mistaking them.

7 Likes

@Verdo Thank you.

I am always happy to hear of success with magic!

I guess one question is, what was the key(s) in the breakthrough that you had? Would you say it was the meditation and opening of your third eye?

Also, how did it feel when your third eye opened? Can you more clearly hear spirits now?

I have been tying meditation for some time now to open my third eye but the only result i ever get is a bad headache.

5 Likes

Congratulations man I’m very happy that you’re doing so well. It takes effort and persistence and a winning attitude but it can be done as you’ve shown the forum. I salute you my friend.

2 Likes

Now this is great news!! Good job taking charge and living life on YOUR terms. Awesome!

5 Likes

Please tell me how you started. I want this to work. What should I do? I want to evoke demons and have success. What should I do?

Ok so what I did was I listened YouTube third eye music everyday, I meditated and tried to open my third eye with a Indian guy on YouTube which is linked in one of my previous posts, I wrote three letters with sigils on the back and after writing with the same prompt on the same post, and I fled the letters so the Sicilian was like the only thing showing on the back, and I wrote the sigils by tracing it on a laptop, so three methods I tried all worked, I burned one, burned another and flushed the ashes, and then I hid one away, all methods, flushing, hiding it, and burning it (be careful cuz it will burst into flames) and then I worked to get better at basketball and started working out and progressing a lot faster then normal, it’s crazy, even the mammon stuff I asked for is coming true naturally!

6 Likes

That actually is hard to do, I’ve seen signs they’re there but not actually seen them, if you were to do a substance like acid tho, it’ll make your third eye stronger and you can see demons you summon, but I wrote petitions after meditating a lot over the demons I chose to follow

1 Like

So Austin, i imagine they will want a link to the person you listened to on youtube…as im sure they’ll be eager to replicate what you did. Do you mind sharing it here?

5 Likes

Yes I’ll get it now

3 Likes

Third eye opening

3 Likes

Meditation for demons that helped me

Listen to this while yu sleep to open third eye

And
Listen to affirmations, I used these

Ofcourse you can just look up yur own affirmations but I listen to these while I do school work

9 Likes

@infinitywars @Nightside @Verdo

3 Likes

4 Likes

Congratulations :laughing::confetti_ball:

3 Likes