I’ve done it, I’m literally becoming a living god

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrat and thank you for inspired me even more.

1 Like

How did you develop clairaudience and clairvoyance? What rituals or exercises did you do until they “clicked”?

1 Like

What did you do to make your ex come back after that much time?

I’ve been working on my Clairaudience and this is what I do that helps.

1. Listen to music in a relaxed state, focus on ONE distant instrument and keep your focus on it throughout the entire song.

2. Get into deep meditation, ask a question and wait for the answer. If it comes via a visual, intend that you only getthe answer via hearing. It will come as someone speaking in your ear, but from the inside. You could also hear it in your own voice.

3. I follow these two guided meditations every couple of days.

This same YT page has meditations for other clairs as well but I haven’t tried them.

This is what has worked for me. You could also search YT for “Develop Clairaudience” and a ton of vids will popup.

8 Likes

your prof pic looks familiar : )

*OG poster careful of being exploited through ego by the trickster god

1 Like

I didn’t create this In afraid :slight_smile: I stumbled on it, I think it was a graphic on a canvas bag or something.

I don’t use it anywhere else myself, but it wouldn’t surprise me if someone else liked it too :slight_smile:

I would tell them they had great taste! lol

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. I’m definitely going to try this third eye meditation. I have been trying to open my third eye now for a while and I really think that it is partly key for things to start working for me.

Thanks again.

How do you meditate to Enns?

How did you find the right spirits for you?

I suspect it’s the drugs that helped you opened your mind. But it’s not for everyone. Even for marijuana it’s advised to call some deity before consuming it to avoid ending up in a recreation trip without any spiritual benefits (or an experience for which you’re not ready yet). Most shamans don’t consume hallucinogens and just use a simple drum to enter a trance.

1 Like

i was actually sober the everytime i meditated and did everything i mentioned, though i do smoke weed alot lol

Weed is your key then. But don’t do it without first calling some god. e.g. Shiva devotees call that god before drinking their ganja tea.

1 Like