I tried to contact Belial but something else came through

How do you defend against that parasite?

How can i invocate him with succes?

This sounds like a test to yourself to face your fears, I would cast protection and try again and apologize for not thanking him, not only that, but if this is a test, stand up to your fears, you are the magician remember that!

3 Likes

You already did,but the expirience was strong and intense which is not bad but a success what he wants to do and what you need to do is to build yourself strong,and mature which is ability to go through that which is no easy road at all but you can do it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer🙂are all invocation of this forum about Belial good?

There are multiple different ways. @Xag_Darklight has a great post on the subject and I have written one on my own technique. Basically, you have to realize that no matter how scary it may appear, you are far more powerful than it. Parasite rely on fear, pain or physical energy in general to exist. If you cut that off (whether by starving it by ignoring its presence or by establishing boundaries through protection or cleansing rituals), they will be destroyed.

Here are the links for you

4 Likes

When its the best day to invocate him?and how can i apology

simple are the best but i can share with you many own evocation techiques,\

i made a thread about how to work with belial you can check here :

2 Likes

Thank you for the information i will use it and apology to him.will he then still work with me?

1 Like

yes he will,you can offer him something that he likes and tell him your mistakes in a meaningful willing to change way,be genuine with him.

3 Likes

What do he like the most?

1 Like

blood,something made with effort and having your energy and dedication,this can be a written or spoken poem or your own words of apology.

2 Likes

When i wrote that i heard you know what i want😉 (i am a girl)and i feelt something touch my leg.

2 Likes

I thought about something before i invocated Belial.i asked archangel Michael to protect me does he dislike archangels?

Stop! You don’t ask for protection when you go into the dark.

You summon Beliel, you act as bitchy as you can. And if you have to, be an asshole!

I just got done working with him.

5 Likes

You just don’t ask an archangel to protect you from Belial or other Daemon. That only shows weakness. If you want to ask for guidance from such spirit then do not threaten him first by calling Michael. Show respect and power by dealing with Belial alone. Hope he forgives you. I wish you success. You will succeed. You have no choice. Don’t give up.

3 Likes

esmee,
Man, you are so damn lucky! I Have never seen anything supernatural, never seen shadows, never seen poltergeist, never had a spiritually negative experience. Even if something was trying to kill me I would be fking thrilled. what can I say I’m not afraid of death.

I personally would not recommend calling an archangel. It is not that Angels and demons hate eachother as commonly believed (i have found it depends on the spirits. Lower ranked ones might clash but I have seen the two class of spirits either work together or do their own thing). Instead, the reason behind the advice is because you’ll essentially be hiding behind a spirit instead of finding and showing your own strength. This will end badly not just with Belial but with other spirits as well, as they seem to gossip like people do.

Besides, I could see Michael doing the same as Belial is.

1 Like

What do you mean with it can end badly?

dont be scared of curt cobain, he will only do what god allows.

1 Like