I think i have a parasite

I will be sure to do it when i calm down. Thanks

1 Like

nice post, thank you for sharing

1 Like

Welcome, you need to make an introduction as per the rules

1 Like

Tried to give as much info as possible in case it happens to someone else too.

Ohh and forgot to mention i am doing the lbrp daily and it didn’t bring any relief tbh.

2 Likes

Welcome @devijohn321 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Just be more careful who you invite next time, try working with more well known entities, I personally like Jesus Christ

1 Like

Isn’t the goblin going to come back though? I will banish and ward to stay protected.

I don’t think so, I told him to stop harassing random people, if he does, I’ll be a little pissed

1 Like

Okay thanks it was what caused me depression, it was difficult to contact spirits because of him and wouldn’t let me heal.

I think the main thing here is you used an app that kinda gave it a gateway.

Just like ouija boards, you need to be sure to close the session and tell whatever showed up NOT to attach itself to you, follow you, etc…(and to LEAVE)

Exercising precaution before using something like that is also important (calling on a protective spirit, guardian, what have you).

2 Likes

Yeah not going to touch any apps or ouija boards ever again. Thanks for the advice though i didn’t know that.

Is there a way to kill? Can you recommend a book or a post? Do i need to perform an exorcism?

I already performed an exorcism, what you need to do is put up protection, and for that I suggest magickal protection by damon brand

Don’t worry about killing it, I’d prefer you didn’t

2 Likes

Okay gonna banish and use a ward for now. Also used the sigil darkestknight linked for protection.

Why should i not kill it though?

I don’t like killing most entities, but if you want, it’s up to you

2 Likes

Ok got it

We have a bunch of parasite tutorial here, linked below :slight_smile:

Yes I personally always recommend killing it with prejudice, or at least trying to and giving it as much grief as you can. I like fire myself. Exorcising is the same an banishing, and if your wards are not good it can come right back.

The point of killing it s not just to get rid of it, it’s that it sends a message out into your field that you’re kind of a mean bugger, and not to mess with you… and you have a lot fewer problems in future. You should have strong wards up anyway, but fewer will test them if they know you’re not a pushover, they’ll go find easier prey.

You probably won’t kill it anyway, it will not like what you do and go away, but it still works like banishing with the bonus intimidation to prevent further nonsense coming your way.

Some of these things are literally like insects, they have no emotions, they only understand strength.

4 Likes

Thanks going to check it out rn.

1 Like