I succeed in everything... except love spells

And what could I do if he’s protected, then?

So far, options might be:

• He’s spiritually protected

• He’s stubborn (I could give it time or do a domination spell)

• He’s just not for me

Do divination on what is blocking your spells. It will help point you to whatever the obstacle is, whether it is some kind of protection or simply his own will.

Then you can better aim your magick at removing it. If it’s simply his stubborn will, you can brute force that and break him with domination, or work some more subtle influence, and bend it to make him more susceptible to the love magick.

If it is a guardian, you can sic another spirit on it to keep it busy so it can’t defend against the love spells, or you can find a stronger spirit to remove it altogether. You could also find a way to sneak around it, like dream walking, for example, so your target doesn’t lose his protection (which could possibly be detrimental to him down the road, and you’re not actually looking to harm him) but you can still get to him.

3 Likes

I just pulled three Tarot cards and they were the 8 of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, and the World.

I relate the 8 of Cups and the World to the fact that I had to move away (geographically), and in the Queen of Pentacles in the middle I see myself, not some other woman in particular, doing my workings and aiming at something stable with my target.

I don’t really see a spiritual blockage, but rather a geographical one.

What do you think? Am I missing something?

You know how some people have relatives that are hard core prayers? Like they pray hard and pray a lot? That man might have a praying grandmother. Prayers from the right people can be protection.

3 Likes

How about if you put a djinn spell on him to see the best in you and like you?
Practical djinn magic book has it.

Domination will just push him further away.

Nobody really feels happy being dominated.
However seduction starts when someone is open. And what is better condition other than your person seeing you in a positive light.

You can also do a spell to influence his thoughts and be all the time in his mind , to be more open to you and to consider you as his best option out of all other women. Orias and Dantalion are good for that.

You can also ask Agares to help you with communication and bring him back to you.
There is also another spell with Angels in the WoP I think where your target is open to give you a chance. It doesn’t guarantee that you two are going to date but it opens the doors for it.

Add on that some sexual seduction… Gremory can take him from any other woman and bring him to you. Beleth and Sallos are good for love matters. Sitri is amazing for giving you a greater sex appeal.

Also Kind Belial is good for removing obstacles.
Do a mix of everything and you will get what you want.

At least until the spells wear off :woman_shrugging:
While you get your chance make sure you create real life bonds with him x

5 Likes

I’ve been asking Sallos for help these last few days, and I have to say I’m really impressed. There’s a lot more communication going on, as there was before.

I didn’t do a big ritual or anything. I just chanted his enn, then told him how I felt, cried for a bit even, so he could realize how I feel about my target, and asked him to give me a sign if he’s the one for me or not. Boom, minutes later my target called and we spoke for hours. Today? Same thing. Sallos is definitely listening.

Do you think your lack of success has anything to do with the overwhelming number of spirits you’ve called to help you without significant pause?

Additionally, from your earlier posts and the way you’ve spoken about it, I wonder why you chose to do another ritual/spell/etc. during Venus retrograde?

I’d like to give some input on the cards you pulled. I’m not sure if your Sun Sign has to do with why you relate to the Queen of Pentacles, but my 2 cents about the cards is this:
8 of Cups, walking away is important. Sometimes we need to leave things in the past or take a break from what we’re doing for the betterment of ourselves. (I think this goes hand in hand with what a lot of responses are which is, take a step back for a moment).
Queen of Pentacles, a woman who has so much and knows her power. She is steadfast and grounded and radiates Capricorn energy, but Capricorn also reminds us to not become entranced with something that won’t bring long term importance and satisfaction to us. The Queen of Pentacles obviously knows her power and holds it close to her; but she comes after the 8 of cups. Maybe taking a step away and clearing your mind a bit will help to refocus and gather the right materials to have your way.
The World is Major Arcana, and we know well it often holds a strongly positive meaning.

I suggest you follow the path of the 8 of Cups and walk away before gathering your power and going for whatever your ‘world’ is, whether it’s this person or something else.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I’ve done since New Year’s. It’s just the anxiety that drives me mad.

It’s also why I haven’t really done a full ritual for Sallos either, I want to wait for at least another month.

Call on belial

Of yes, I worked with plenty of spirits to reduce my anxiety and my lust for results.

I gave up on my former target and let it go, I’m feeling much better now. Everything happens for a reason. If they said “nope,” there must be something I don’t know and my target was probably not good for me anyway.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread because I was just checking my notes…

I noticed I did a lot of things wrong, but overall got no results at best, and complete backfire at worst.

The main thing I did wrong was getting carried away by my anger and mixing up love spells with curses.

December: I petitioned to Amon & Dantalion to make me and my target get closer and for my target to commit to me. I also did ritual 2 from Magickal Seduction, some NAP rituals, and the Heartagram love spell.

Results: my target began to ghost me, reconciled with and ex, and they went on several trips together. In fact, I learned about their first trip right after casting the Heartagram spell.

January: I petitioned to Sallos and Foras to make my target and me rekindle. Also petitioned to Gaap, Andras, and Leraje to separate my target and his no-longer-ex.

Results: my target stopped contacting me and went on more trips with his now-gf.

February: petitioned to Yezelel, Alinkir, Foras, Dantalion, and Agares to bring my target to me. Also petitioned Gaap and Glasya-Labolas to split them.

Results: no, they didn’t split. I confronted my target and he played stupid. I cut him off and haven’t heard from him since.

March (this month): I gave up and took the baneful road. I did rituals from AoW (Harm & Destroy, Cause Hatred), DoW (Cause Conflict, Cause Regret), Magickal Attack (Punish & Torment, Breakup), and also petitioned to Glasya-Labolas and Shax.

Results: no changes at all. No contact between my target and me, and they’re still together and getting along just fine.

So… it’s been a while but I can safely say nothing worked the way I intended, and all love spells backfired. This is not me “lusting for results,” and this isn’t me sabotaging my workings by saying “it’s not working,” this is the results being total BS. Period. Months have passed and this is the definition of backfiring.

I’m still doing the breakup ritual from MA because it takes 33 days and I don’t like leaving things unfinished, but honestly I feel like an idiot at this point.

Meanwhile, Words of Power and Sigils of Magick, and more have been working worders for me in other areas.

Yes, I already removed any defenses they may have (though they’re not “believers,” spiritual, or anything).

My take on this is that it seems magick only works to change ourselves and our own lives, but it seems to have no effect on anyone else, or it can outright backfire and manifest the opposite. At best, the effects are only momentary, and you can’t keep up a relationship by having to cast spells time and time again on a target just so they won’t leave. And who cares if it works in a year or two? I will be in a totally different place and not even remember or want my target anymore. What’s the point?

So how come a few people succeed at it (both baneful and love magick)? Tbh, I think it’s just because the result was going to happen anyway, even without the magick. It only gave it a little extra push, that’s all.

I’m just greatly disappointed and upset. I’m also glad I don’t even want my target anymore, but I’m disappointed in my magick and questioning everything. I feel like I wasted my money on books and my time at taking notes, gazing at sigils, saying words, and forcing myself to feel everything over and over again (for “emotional transmutation”). It was all for nothing.

1 Like

Have you tried anything that could bring you to an alignment with your true purpose?
For example the Qliphoth… or something similar.
I sense that you need to work on your chakras etc. Like past trauma etc.
This will remove lots of blockages for you.

I worked on the Qlipoth and it truly helped me even though it was a very painful experience

I did long ago but not through magick. I got therapy.

1 Like

I went through lots of working on myself too. I read lots of psychology books and self help. However, the magical journey is different.
It brings you face to face with your shadow self and puts you into situations that test your progress.
Therapy works mostly on the surface.

To me, it’s the other way around.

Instead of doing spells for self-love (which a lot of people are into), I just went to therapy when I needed it. I could have complemented it with spells, but therapy was the core treatment.

The way I see it, it’s like if you break a bone… will you go to a doctor, or will you cast a spell for healing? I’d go to the doc.

It gets tricky with love and baneful magick because, of course, doing a ritual for pushing something to happen (and then it doesn’t anyway) is not the same as taking someone hostage, chain them to yourself, or run over them with your car lol

I never said that you shouldn’t had gone to therapy.
You did the right thing to go.
I did the healing myself because i could not afford therapy.

To use your example, yes if you break your leg you have to go to the doctor. However, after your leg is healed, it will be beneficial to go to a practitioner who is not a doctor but will help the imbalances in your muscles so you wont lose balance that easily and break your leg again.

It is like comparing Western medicine to eastern. Both heal but in a different way. And if you combine them you achieve maximum results

1 Like

My point is unfortunately there’s not much we can do to complement love and baneful magick

1 Like

Yes of course there is.
I can sense from this far how much your heart chakra is hurt. You arent open to receive love. You are open to give only. This is why you get blockages.

Me on the other hand, i dont get what i want even though i am open to receiving because i haven’t healed from the unhealthy patterns of my past.
I tried to visualise my ideal fantasy bf being next to me and in a relationship and even in my visualisation he was toxic!
I need to work on that… so when i sense that i can find it repulsive and not get involved with such a guy.

About curses… i believe that some people have a talent on that haha
I have a friend who is not into spirituality, but he has so much negativity on him That when i ask him to throw a curse on someone he only uses words and he manifests lol i absolutely love that guy lol

1 Like

Tbh, I think I’m closed off to both giving and receiving. It’s also why I don’t even want my former target back and I cursed him. I’m not sure I even want a romantic relationship ever again, and I’m ok with that.

But imagine if after all these months I still did and kept wasting my time and energy on love spells… I know a lot of people keep trying for years and get no results at all. I don’t want that for myself.

I just want payback for him ghosting me and taking me for a fool, and there should be at least subtle signs or glimpses of results by now… but nope, nothing. Just the total opposite.

1 Like

Babes… this closing of your heart chakra has such tremendous effects on your aura that i feel pushed away too.

It doesnt mean that you need to be stuck on one person if it doesnt work out. This is wrong and it is against what love is. It can be called obsession.

To close off completely and not use this time for reflection and self love and healing is only going to slow you down.
And when you meet the real one who is out there for you … you wont be able to keep him because you wont be ready.
You will meet him and then separate until you are ready.

I had my epiphany today on why i cannot attract and keep good bfs. And the reason is that i m not ready yet. I haven’t healed from the past and i haven’t reached the level of self love that i need to achieve that.

2 Likes