I succeed in everything... except love spells

Your target is being effected and he is fighting it. He’s trying to get you off his mind by seeing these other girls. He sounds very stubborn.

If you are being told to wait it’s because more time is needed to wear him down. Forget about it and move on. Maybe even date other men. Anything to take your mind off of him.

7 Likes

Any ideas to soften him up a bit??

I was thinking of trying the shoe domination.

Stop blaming the spirits. Its not their fault.

3 Likes

Let the magic you’ve already done work. Get some exciting hobbies, do overtime at work, volunteer at a charity, date other men. Get soo busy you don’t think about him. Right now, if you are lusting for results you are getting in your own way.

5 Likes

Tbh. There is not only lusting after results as „magicians condition“
Sometimes the practicioner intuitively knows
That there needs more work done …Cuz the resistance is still there.
Magick is not easy, Spirits are not always reliable,
And the energy just lingers somewhere and probably might fall back on the caster.
Or; ofc the target might be fighting it, but that again, would show that she might be better offf
Reversing the spells and trying again coming from a calm mind.
She‘s clearly uncomfortable.

1 Like

Alright then… normally I’d say “ok, it’s just not meant to be,” but isn’t (part of) the purpose of magick to get things to go our way?

This. I don’t like this feeling of having my emotions all over the place and feeling out of control.

It never happened to me before with previous targets, but since I did the ritual with Haniel it’s been unbearable. I read around the forum and Haniel in particular seems to work this way.

1 Like

Yes. Thats not good. Really. Do you know 100% what you want?

Yes, I have clear intentions. Problem is, feeling so emotionally unstable, my feelings keep changing every day, I keep getting rushes of anxiety, discouragement, doom and gloom, etc

been there too. You have to make one firm decision and stick to it. Walk the walk.
I‘d advise you to try again, but prepare really good.
Mentally, spiritually, emotionally.

And cut contact with your target. Just distance yourself.

1 Like

Maybe do some workings to help with this. Once you clear this up you’ll be able to move forward confidently. I know some mundane things to help with this too , let me know if you want me to list them.

1 Like

I’ll wait until the Venus retrograde is over (though there’s a shadow period until March) before I try something more (most likely to add Sallos to the equation).

It’s also a way to force myself to wait for a bit longer, since those werd too many rituals in December.

I just want to refrain from doing something impulsive and totally burning the bridge until then… but yeah, I’m not even initiating conversations anymore. It makes me wildly anxious that we used to talk all day every day, and since I did the spells 3-5 days can pass by without any communication at all.

1 Like

I did a road opener and a ritual for prosperity on New Year’s, and results have been great so far, but it’s this situation in particular that still feels stuck.

I wanted to do a weight loss and beauty ritual but then I remembered Venus is rx and it’s best to leave those workings for Feb/Mar once it’s back direct.

Yes you messed up somewhere along the way. Lol. It can happen to everyone, happened to me too.
Really, wait for it to calm down and use positive self talk. You will fix it. I am sure. Or I am lost, and he is completely in love because the spell worked. You know the best, whats going on.

Venus retrograde sucks, but dont let it take control over your magick.

2 Likes

The timing (when things started to not work as intended) matches the current Venus rx, now that I think of it…

Love spells are tricky in nature. Freewill. I would suggest glamorous, beauty, sex spells on yourself first. Charming one wouldn’t hurt too.

The better we feel about ourselves, the better others feel about us.

Listen to your spells. They ain’t working for good reasons. Maybe it a rest for awhile?

There are billions of other people out there. Your options are almost limitless. You have to believe that. Forget about the spells would GREATLY helped them to work as well.

2 Likes

I am curious how you know that he isn’t spiritually protected. Would you mind sharing?

!!!

I think up might be right.

He’s neither religious nor spiritual.

One does not have to be religious or spiritual to have protection. They don’t even have to know about it to have it. Many ancient traditions hold that everyone is actually born with a personal guardian of some sort, though the exact type differs by culture, from guardian angels, to the personal daimon/genius of ancient Greece, not to mention one’s own familial ancestors.

4 Likes