I succeed in everything... except love spells

And this is how i got my epiphany.
I created a fsntady bf. And i visualised him being in my life.
For example i was coming back from work. What would he say to me? Would he text me? Would he call me? Would he remain silent snd out of reach? How would we spend our time together? When would i see him?

And i realised that even my fantasy bf is toxic! Lol omd haha :smile: i realised that i m such a workaholic that i wouldnā€™t even have time to go on a date. I dont even have sexy clothes to seduce my fantasy bf.

So how do i expect him to manifest in real life when i havent even done the basic work to invite him in my life? And i havenā€™t yet gone under the surface of the issue

4 Likes

On top of that i was accusing my fantasy bf of being a cheater and i was finding most of his actions suspicious loool

My fantasy bf looool omdā€¦ hahaha this is crazy.

I highly recommend this exercise btw.
It absolutely helps.

I am going to go deeper and keep a diary of my observations x

On top of that there is this GoM book called angels of love, which is helping you cultivate the ground to invite love in your life.

I m going to do the rituals

4 Likes

Actually, being able to let go and detach from someone that lost interest in me, ghosted me, and returned to his ex and lied about itā€¦ is something I see as an act of self-love, self-respect, and dignity. Iā€™m really proud I cut him off without making a scene or anything. I know I made the right decision for myself. I deserve much better.

Tbhā€¦ I donā€™t want to meet or get involved with anyone. Making new friends? Sure! But Iā€™m not open to romance. I can go years without any and be fine.

I used to have this happen to me. Itā€™s related to your concepts of love and relationships, and how you learned that relationships ā€œwork,ā€ so itā€™s like when you visualize, youā€™re sticking to what you know and feel familiar. So you have to go all the way back to see where those concepts come from, and how you can re-educate yourself and your idea of what a healthy relationship should be.

Been there, done that. Therapy helped me a lot. Itā€™s also a lottery to get a good therapist that ā€œclicksā€ with you, though.

I read it and the ritual to heal a relationship with Orpaniel worked for me. It didnā€™t heal the relationship, but it definitely eased my feelings and gave me clarity to move on (that was when I cut him off).

I checked the rituals to manifest someone new but, like I said, Iā€™m just not interested in love right now.

2 Likes

Did you ask the spirits do do the exact same thing?

Looks like you asked glasya, Andras and gaap to make them split.

There could be your problem, a mixup of their energies. I ask for different things that work towards one goal from multiple spirits.

1 Like

Man, what a thread. Iā€™m sorry this happened to you. This whole thing is a bit sad. I wish there was a happier ending.

Regarding Haniel ā€” I did the ritual for Haniel to let annother other person know they hurt me. This is a ritual to generate empathy from from Archangels of Magic.

Well that sure as hell seemed to backfire for awhile. Almost instant blocking. Haniel WORKS, but in mystery ways!

I see now maybe that Haniel likes to create messes. What a strange angel.

2 Likes

I donā€™t do a lot of love magick, since I see in the forums that it often backfiresā€¦ but I will say thisā€¦

The only angel Iā€™ve seen work like gangbusters for love type work is Amiel. I heard from some guy on YouTube that Amiel was good for strengthening FRIENDSHIPS.

About 7:50 in

Well, I tried calling Amiel specifically just to enhance my friendship with someone I enjoyed and hoped to chat with more regularly. Within a day my friend reported having a crushā€¦ then over the upcoming days, they reported having a crush on ME, and nearly went insane with it. Tried leaving their partner, all kinds of awful stuff I really did NOT want. Big mess!

Amiel worked sort of like you expect demons to work. (Except that I was able to calm the situation ā€” no long term harm like people see from Lwa, etc)

Now for actual love work, Amiel could be useful in some cases. OP angel. Covered both in Angels of Alchemy (the ritual I used, but said specifically FRIENDSHIP only) and Zanna Blaiseā€™s book The Angels of Love.

5 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t even remember this thread.

Looking back, I donā€™t think Haniel was the problem. I used GoMā€™s books, but they only work if 1) you do the emotional transmutation well, and 2) you donā€™t care about the result at all so you let it go (in which caseā€¦ why do magick for it at all?).

Tbh, I was the only one affected by this ā€œlove magick.ā€ Only now Iā€™m finally starting to shake it off and move on.

Waste of time. Never again.

5 Likes

People lie about love magick.

1 Like

A lot of people claim success before anything manifests, as a sort of way to ensure theyā€™re ā€œliving in the end,ā€ assumption of results, etc. In the end, itā€™s all just hopeful thinking.

But thereā€™s a sort of ā€œhackā€ I learned when it comes to love magickā€¦ idk if this has been discussed or not, and I donā€™t want to open a new thread for it to get closed because it might not be precisely ā€œsomething new.ā€

I realized exactly where I messed up (as most people do). Perhaps this is something I can see clearly now because my rose-colored glasses are off. I couldnā€™t see this a year ago.

Most love magick is about overriding a targetā€™s free will and making love be born from a spark, or from nothing at all. Itā€™s doomed to failure and frustration because it involves manipulating someoneā€™s heart and mind, and we often underestimate how strong someoneā€™s will can be. At best, nothing happens. At worst, they go obsessive (especially if they already have mental illnesses), but not ā€œin love.ā€

Love magick is not about love at all, itā€™s about manipulation and control. You can bind someone and make them obsessed with you, but you canā€™t make them love you if they normally wouldnā€™t.

But hereā€™s the ā€œhackā€: donā€™t target the personā€™s heart or mind, donā€™t even try to make them feel anything in particular for youā€¦ target their circumstances to make them optimal for them to see the best in you, and then theyā€™ll freely choose if they want to be with you or not.

Even then, the intended result is not guaranteed, but there will be opportunities for love to actually bloom for you from the other personā€™s heart. And even if it doesnā€™t you have to be at peace with that and have the certainty that itā€™s in your best interest.

Reading my old posts I clearly see I was quite childish, stubborn, and obsessive. Now I see why, and I like to think Iā€™ve outgrown my past-self.

4 Likes

like what Lie

Now I donā€™t even think love spells are real I saw some things but the price was that I never saw her face to face anymore,It was a good few days I met you and I had a good time but when the effect wore off and the person went back to their own way she gave up on me completely and didnā€™t want to see me again.

I canā€™t even imagine these are real anymore, most of them no longer work but there was no backlash,Iā€™ve never seen anyone really successful, I just want to see someone who really enslaves this unproven person with faq.

There is no such thing as love magic, I know that those who do it, those who are successful already lie, itā€™s all the result of manipulating your thoughts and heart, there is no such thing as love, one finally returns to himself. Anyway,none of the love spells are permanent, the strongest takes 1 month anyway these damn spells took all my time and i did it too the stories are ridiculous like men/women came to me and bowed their heads come on support it prove it is not itā€™s not important to take 2 3 pictures of your ritual area itā€™s not important to do it 2 books at home More A child who has never summoned a spirit before can, too,I want to see the time they spend in real life with the person they fascinate.

Donā€™t waste your time reading love spells and success stories and get the hell out of 6 months ago, now someone who doesnā€™t have contact with you will never come to you. no fuck is useless if there is no floor have a nice day.

I want you to show your wings to people who have really succeeded in this topic.

Do not take screenshots and show them as proof. I want to spend a day in real life with that woman and see the evidence,shitty success stories just destroy peopleā€™s hope lust etc. it doesnā€™t prevent it anyway if you donā€™t believe in the results then the magic doesnā€™t happen anyway wanting these results is really crap compared to the others.

Iā€™m having the same experience, but with wealth/money magick. Like seriously, what the actual flaming fuck!? Love? Comes to me ESPECIALLY when I donā€™t want it. Health? Easy as 1-2-3! Curses? My specialty :smiling_imp: Money? Itā€™s almost as if something is laughing and mocking me, like it gets off on my financial struggles. Iā€™m damn near at my witā€™s end here :expressionless: If anyone has any sound advice on how the OP, myself, and others can stop these types of magick taking a giant shit on us, that would be just fantastic! :smiley::+1:

1 Like

I did work to bring my nearest soulmate, had two or three false positives and now I am rather happily married.

I didnā€™t do any target specific work, I wanted someone who wouldnā€™t be perfect but would be perfect for what I wanted in life. In fact I didnā€™t do anything. I didnā€™t go try to meet people or leave my apartment at all for months.

I bumped into him when I crossed the street to buy smokes, he was leaving the barber shop. I knew who he was because Iā€™d worked in retail, but I didnā€™t know him beyond check out conversations. I hadnā€™t seen him in any capacity in over five years, so from being a customer of mine to not being anything to being my best friend then my husband.

You want to see my wedding photos in a pm??

I personally think most people are using the wrong magic for what they want and targeting people who arenā€™t a fit for what they want, but who are attractive or they are emotionally attached to.

Like if what you want canā€™t happen with that person, they arenā€™t a fit for your life. If youā€™re an introvert and you want an extrovert- you have to convince them to compromise, not pretend to be an extrovert to get the prize, because to keep the prize means you either have to change or you have to make them change or come to a compromise.

Or at least to get it and keep it as far as Iā€™ve observed. Making people change has not worked well for me personally in the long term.

Iā€™ve had short term results but ultimately it caused crazy amounts of upheaval and drama.

Since I started trying to look for things that fit with my life in its current capacity and where I want to be in the future, Iā€™ve had much fewer issues with everything.

5 Likes

Attracting a soul mate and getting your ex the way you want are two different things. People often make false promises in love spells.

We canā€™t always get what we want, and we gotta make peace with that.

This might be slightly off-topic, but I just want to say @Keteriya, @Verdo, and @QueenMustang are probably the wisest people Iā€™ve found here in the BALG forums, and theyā€™ve always shared a lot of their wisdom when it comes to love magick from their different perspectives.

When they speak, I listen, even if I canā€™t fully comprehend it right there and then, it all makes sense later on. Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank them and point out they should be listened to with care.

1 Like

donā€™t make this promise,black magic perspective comes from getting what you already want,why donā€™t you try harder instead of giving up,love is a natural feeling magic revives existing love nothing more,There is no love from 0, it will not come to you in any way if you do not communicate with the person.

With magic, no one falls in love with you, only the person is manipulated, thatā€™s all.

1 Like

Like I said, ā€œloveā€ magick is not really about ā€œlove.ā€ Itā€™s about manipulation and control.

Whether we like it or not, whatever others feel is out of our control. We can control circumstances and odds, but not what others feel.

We can bind them, even, but that doesnā€™t imply they ā€œloveā€ us in any way.

2 Likes

Honestly Iā€™d take this a step further and say you can even manipulate what they feel with your words, actions and through remote energetic influence.

But you canā€™t change their will unless yours is stronger than theirs and that means you canā€™t control their actions unless your will is stronger than theirs.

Personally my willpower fluctuates- depends on the subject etc, so to keep someone under control is more work than itā€™s worth. Thatā€™s not something Iā€™m interested, I want to influence things to my favor but ultimately Iā€™d it takes dominating someone else to have it, I donā€™t care that much.

Itā€™s much nicer to be wanted by someone who wants to want me and hasnā€™t been coerced or manipulated.

I can say for certain my husbands feels are real and he would choose me without a magic influence because I didnā€™t magic him into loving me.

Ultimately Iā€™ve had issues with people not trusting me if they new I used magic too. As soon as people actually see an example what you can do with magic, they get all antsy on whether or not youā€™ve ever done it to them.

And how can they be sure. All of a sudden your best friend wonā€™t trust you because well, they saw what you did there, so what makes them any different that you wouldnā€™t do the same to them.

Iā€™ve done that shit a dozen times, where I was not trusted just because I can do something they canā€™t understand. Geese I can knit too, but that doesnā€™t make me untrustworthyā€¦Iā€™m not going to knit you thong for grandmas funerealā€¦ :rofl:

So idk. In my experience the average person will become suspicious if you use most any sort of influence on them and they find out you practice any sort of magic or prayer craft.

They might not have any damned reason to think you did something, but something niggles at their subconscious once they know and they donā€™t ever seem to get over it lol :joy:

Granted Iā€™ve only had this happen with people who didnā€™t start out believing in energetic or spiritual influences. When people believe in it already, Iā€™ve not had any issues, so it seems to be related to the trauma of realizing oh shit the impossible is real and Iā€™m vulnerable as fuck.

5 Likes

I have NOT thought about this!!! Iā€™m so glad I read THIS early on in my journey!!! I will for sure be keeping more things to myself :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. Dang!!! :rofl:

1 Like